SATURN IN THE 7TH HOUSE

May 10, 2022 at 21:26 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Taxi-araxi
SATURN IN THE 7TH HOUSE
I got SATURN IN MY 7th house what does it mean?? late marriage? troubles?? unlucky in love?
I also got north node in the 7th house both are in gemini
my love life isn´t GREAT

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 10, 2022 at 21:55
(Cancer) AleRose
I have my Aquarius Saturn in my 7th house and right now it’s in transit!!! Currently going through a rough divorce! It’s been a struggle for me since I was married for 7 years and I have never thought I would go through this but I am! After a two year struggle to make the decision in which the transit started, I met some one during this time who stood by me, and even respected me as he waited and still waits for me to finalized the divorce. I did our charts and I found that he also have Saturn in his 7th house and in our composite chart we have Saturn in the 7th house too. Since we both have it natally and in composite, I read that it’s a good placement because both people value the relationship and would fight to keep the relationship even though both people may struggle during the transit time.

Late marriage is a possibility but I got married at 21 and I do believe it’s better to be married at 30. It’s not unlucky in finding love, it’s that we are finding someone who will stick with us no matter what and yes we become cold at hard times but we need to learn to love and hold on.
May 10, 2022 at 22:58
(Scorpio) srgeorgio
The woman I know with saturn in the 7th house had two divorces. The first when she was in mid-twenties ended up being a terrible situation that she had to run from. Her second marriage was to a much older man which fizzled out.

She feels unlucky in love but at least now she´s found someone she truely connects with (which was missing before) but they are unable to be together (long distance relationship).

She also has bad luck in friendships, they get jealous of her and are quick to assume the worst in her. All this despite being a lovely person.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »