New to astrology ^ ^

May 8, 2022 at 22:30 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Nessus1, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

New to astrology ^ ^
Hello everyone

I´m new to this whole astrology thing, could someone help me understand my natal chart better, maybe some advice regarding my personality, something I need to change or that kind of thing:63: I would be very grateful. I´m in a confusing and chaotic moment in my life, well... I think it´s always been like that but I´m tired of it always being the same.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 9, 2022 at 16:06
(Scorpio) Graham

What is the question that you are hoping to get answered by studying astrology/your natal chart?

Is something happening in your life NOW that is particularly bothering you?

May 10, 2022 at 04:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Graham
System message: Post has been written by user Nessus1, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, I am very confused and nervous about what will happen in my future...in the past I had many traumatic family experiences that I have had a hard time overcoming. there were so many things that happened in such a short time...at the time I was as if I had no emotion, but when months passed I had a great depression, anxiety and very low self-esteem. I want some advice because at this moment in my life I don´t know who I am, where I´m going, I don´t know what my qualities are.
May 10, 2022 at 04:51
(Pisces) 11
The problem you describe sounds like :164: on ASC exact opposition Saturn. Harsh placement, Saturn also being your ruler.
+ all the Libra energy.

But you must be full of unique, bright ideas?
May 10, 2022 at 06:14
(Gemini) Junia
When I saw your chart on your profile I was a little bit confused to be honest because I couldnt find something that stood out (im not a professional in terms of astrology, very amateruish, just to be clear on that) but now when I see the chart on your post and see that the houses are very different from the one on the profile, as someone said, chiron closely conjunct ascendant and opposite saturn is NOT a fun placement to have. I can actually kind of relate to this because I also have my chiron conjunct my ascendant and I know how much that placement hurts. Its in my opinion one of the absolutely hardest placest for chiron to exist in, and chiron itself is not a very fun point in the horoscope to deal with, at least when it is not healed. What have worked for me was self-healing, Im still on the healing journey, but I have cried a lot and I can tell that it feels like weight has lifted from my body. In your chart you also have chiron and ascendant in capricorn which is RULED by saturn which it opposes, so something (i dont know the whole story, it can go many directions) about strictfulness och harsh control I would guess.

edit: ok, saturn is also in cancer. it is its detriment. i would suggest looking up saturn in 7th house/saturn on the descedant and especially saturn in cancer.
edit: jupiter is also in detriment in virgo, i dont know much about that placement but it could be interesting. however it is in 9th house, which is lovely technically speaking (if somebody cares about ”good” vs ”bad”) im pointing this out because jupiter is said to be the ”happy go lucky” planet. oh ok, it is conjunct your mc. INTERESTING.
May 10, 2022 at 06:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 11
=====
I once read that chiron is the wound of the soul and that it also brings skills for the person to be able to solve problems in the life of others, but that tenge a little more difficulty to solve those of his own life.

A couple of times I have been told that I am witty with jokes and that I have innovative ideas or different from others🤔
May 10, 2022 at 06:46
(Gemini) Junia
this video and teacher is really good, she talks about saturn in cancer

https://m.youtube.com/watch/…

i would suggest watching the whole video, because even if this placement is hard i want you to know that there is good news also, which she also talks about in the video. she mention both the hard stuff and what you can learn from this, and saturn deals with karma, but this is not ”this is your fault!!!”-type of karma, this had more to deal with to learn how to know your own self worth.
YouTube
YouTube
May 10, 2022 at 06:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Junia
=====
I also think that chiron in the ascendant is the most complicated😬 now that I have started to do more research on my natal chart I realize that chiron represents me more than I would like it to.

Thanks for your advice♡♡♡ and I hope we can heal our chiron:) Chiron also makes us heal others to achieve our own healing.
May 10, 2022 at 06:51
(Gemini) Junia » Nessus1
yes exactly :)

i like his take on chiron in 1st house

https://m.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
May 10, 2022 at 07:11
(Pisces) 11 » Nessus1
We should make Chiron on ASC support group :62:
May 10, 2022 at 07:46
(Gemini) Junia » 11
SHUT UP

Just wait til im fully healed and am able to use my aggression to hit back at you.
May 10, 2022 at 07:50
(Pisces) 11 » Junia
What the hell girl :61:
May 10, 2022 at 09:03
(Scorpio) Graham
I cannot see the chart you have posted, but assume it must have a time of birth (as Chiron would not otherwise be on the Ascendant degree).

What is that time of birth? And how accurate is it?

EDIT
I can now see the chart you have posted and, if the time is correct/accurate, you have intercepted signs and duplicated house cusps. In your case, these indicate that :-

An issue in your 1st + 7th houses (involving Chiron + Saturn) is adversely affecting your 2nd + 8th houses - in a way that (until resolved) will prevent you from maximising/"correctly using" the qualities of Taurus, Scorpio and Venus.

You have already established that the 1st/7th house issue is Capricorn Chiron-opposite-Cancer Saturn ... perhaps resulting in a deep-seated fear that you cannot, or will not, find your place/vocation/purpose in life.

This subconscious fear is adversely affecting your self-worth (2nd house) and perhaps that is causing others to also under-value you (8th house).

In that situation, depression would be a natural mechanism (used/created by Saturn) to provide you with an opportunity to reflect upon the criteria against which you are assessing your self-worth/value-to-others.

So ... what are the Taurus, Scorpio and Venus qualities in yourself that you highly value?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »