Career struggling reading request

May 8, 2022 at 18:00 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Inferno1
Career struggling reading request
Hi,i´m 4 months without job,i´m anxious about career future,no interviews,very few job opportunities so far.
:144:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 8, 2022 at 18:05
(Cancer) Marija Lugonja
saturn in aquarius in my seventh field of partnership and uranium in bull at 10 very quickly brought me the job i wanted but even now change to another position. VI house is in a goat, uranium ruler 7.
6 their field is ruled by uranium, the old ruler by Saturn. when Saturn enters Pisces, you might expect some change.
May 8, 2022 at 21:30
(Virgo) Inferno1 » Marija Lugonja
Didn´t understood,when should expected to apply a new job?
May 11, 2022 at 18:43
(Virgo) Inferno1 » Inferno1
Anyone interested to read my chart :75:
May 11, 2022 at 18:54
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » Inferno1
Sorry if I ask but are you able to support yourself now while you´re being unemployed? Or why do you feel miserable without having a job?
May 11, 2022 at 19:05
(Virgo) Inferno1 » amandaallansson
Well,i live still with my parents and im taking some financial benefits help as unemployed,so it´s not so bad,but i feel anxious as months passing quickly if i will find a proper job so to save some money and leave at first to live alone independent.

If i have a joyful and stable job,then i can focus in improving other areas of my self that im lacking for.
May 12, 2022 at 00:59
(Gemini) rjmakemyday » Inferno1
are you actually looking for a job or did you give up ? You cant win the lottery if you don´t buy a ticket, right ? Your chart indicates that training and qualifications must be beefed up, if you want to be taken seriously in the job market.

Keep everything real ! Don´t take shortcuts, either.
May 12, 2022 at 19:44
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » rjmakemyday
Just curious of why you think he needs further education in regads of what or which placement/s? I´m asking cause I have similar placements as him and I´ve struggled with work as well. Not just finding any job I would say, more as finding the right job which fits my interests/talent. However I know that I have to start my own business in order to get where I want to be and do in life.
May 12, 2022 at 19:46
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » Inferno1
I understand. I have gone back living with my parents as well as an adult(even though I was younger than you). But I understand that you may experience difficulties if you did experience any trauma from your upbringing or from your parents due to your saturn placement in the fourth house.

Not to be nosey but what happened with your previous job that you had? Did something happen there or why did you leave?
May 12, 2022 at 19:56
(Virgo) Inferno1 » rjmakemyday
Im looking to apply a new job,a different subject than previous jobs,i´m in the road to finish some old studies i had left behind,as i was lacking free time with a bad job to focus in training.So im trying to improve skills to create stronger cv,so a little better job opportunities.
May 12, 2022 at 20:19
(Virgo) Inferno1 » amandaallansson
My parents sometimes are too bullying and critical up on me,so there is a negative energy,conflicts etc,i want to leave alone and be calm in my own little house.

The difficult period with my pre-previous job started back in around march-april of 2020,first lockdown in my town,too many restrictions for covid situation,was working in clothe´s store as guard that time,bad salary,6/7 days work,too much pressure,too much gossip and slandering from women in my back,crowed,noisy workplace,i could´t afford it anymore,retired late december 2020.

After 21 dec 2020 started to struggle mentally,depression,drugs for meds therapy,psychotherapy,anxiety,avpd diagnosis etc,i felt too weak mentally to defend against the obstacles i was facing.

Feb 2021 applied for new job,better company,better program,at least i had some time for rest,guard in vaccine center,again faced negative gossip,my contract ended 31 dec 2021,boss didn´t renew my contract,he kept other colleagues that didn´t deserve the position more than me.

1st job left by retirement,2nd job contract ended,same result,career deadlock.As you said,i´m trying to find a more suitable job for my introvert character.
May 12, 2022 at 20:36
(Gemini) rjmakemyday » amandaallansson
Hello amanda,

If you look at the querents chart, closely, everything is routed through his 3rd house, since the Virgo ascendant and Gemini midheaven is ruled by Mercury in Libra, in turn, desposited by venus in scorpion (in its fall).

Since Venus, the chart dispositor is debilitated, that would explain his difficulties in finding employment, career, etc.

However, Venus also conjoins Pluto in Scorpion, (it´s own sign?) so that makes Venus accidentely dignified ?

Therefore, since the 3rd house is ruled by Scorpion and Pluto, education and training is the key to this young man´s life success.

I would also surmise that when transiting Jupiter in Aries opposes his Mercury in Libra, that should bring him new financial and or employment opportunities.

However, with the opposition, he may also squander this opportunity through laziness, and or overcalculating or just being blundering, as natal Moon in Aries tends to be ?

That said, natal Mercury in Libra also sextiles his natal Saturn, so this means that he HAS to work and do practical job mentoring, in addition to education and training. That is a very good aspect for being disciplined and detail oriented, however, it tends to nitpicking and sweating the small stuff.

However, as he gets older, his employment worries will be less of a concern and he will become more established over time, especially after the first Saturn return at age 29-30?

Meanwhile, on the job training ("OJT") comes to mind?
May 13, 2022 at 18:26
(Gemini) rjmakemyday
To inferno1,

I recently posted about your natal chart and employment woes, yet, you did not offer me the courtesy of a response.

This is a frequent problem with many of you who post on astro-seek dot com.

Many of you are forgetting about the courtesies of basic communication and it does not reflect well on your generation, either.

Just to warn you, if you want my advice, in future, please have the courtesy to respond to my posts.

I think that being mentally scattered is a big problem for people like yourself who have Mercury square Neptune.

However, just ignoring a person is simply rude and will not be tolerated.

Alternatively, you can pay for a professional astrologer to look at your chart.

In any event, nothing comes "free" in this world.

Just saying.

R.J.
May 13, 2022 at 18:47
"My parents sometimes are too bullying and critical up on me,so there is a negative energy,conflicts etc,i want to leave alone and be calm in my own little house."

As a parent myself, to a beautiful 25 year old daughter, and also, a person who was once abused by my own family, I will respond.

You are 37 years old, yet, you still live with your parents ? That´s not a good sign !

I think that getting away from the negativity of your parents house would be highly recommended and should be an immediate goal for you. You may want to consider astrocartography and relocating away from your family. I would recommend moving to a place west of where you are, so that the Virgo sun is conjunct the relocated ascendant. That would help bring you more self-confidence and positive reinforcement.

Perhaps you could stay with a family relative or friends until you get your life back.

If you have issues regarding mental health, I would strongly seek out counselling and perhaps a men´s social service organization (assuming that you are male?) and who could also help you relocate to a more positive environment?

With natal Mercury square Neptune, you are highly sensitive to the thoughts of others and you are likely frequently misunderstood by family members and others.

The current transit of Neptune in Pisces opposite Sun in Virgo is not helping matters and your energy levels and personal drive is likely not good.

With Neptune, you have to figure out how to help your local community through genuine public service, without being exploited or deceived.

The opposition is a careful balance act between keeping your male pride in check, while also, not being victimized?

Good luck to you. Let me know if you have any follow up questions.
May 13, 2022 at 18:54
I responded in your reading,i don´t know which one you are talking about,in this thread? I´m not rude,i respect people who give their astrological opinion reading someone else natal chart.

My finances and my salary from two last jobs were just too small to can pay alone my own home and living alone,500-600 euros per month are just not enough.

My question about career,is if will be able to find a proper job(stable contract,better salary,better workplace conditions) till the end of this year.It´s crucial and important to get a more advanced job and not just a basic.
May 13, 2022 at 19:58
So yes, you did respond to my earlier posting, so my bad ?

However, I still strongly advise that you leave your parents home and find temporary accomodation, elsewhere.

With three malefics (natal Saturn, Uranus and Neptune, there?) there can be nothing good being at home under their Saturn like rules.

However, it should be noted that, with natal Saturn in the 4th house, the problems with your father (the 4th house rules fathers) will not automatically go away and you could negotiate a better relationship, as Saturn in is a mutable sign (Sagittarius).

Therefore, it is possible that your difficulties with your father or family might be changeable, as in good one moment and bad the next moment.

You may have gotten tired of this and or find it demeaning, so that is why you need to find another to live !
May 13, 2022 at 20:01
What is your previous education and training background. That would be helpful to know. regarding purchasing a home, that is based on your credit history and total income. If you don´t have a job, you can´t finance a mortgage, pure and simple, unless you are receiving a pension from somewhere.
May 13, 2022 at 20:12
My parents just don´t understand my needs,they keep comparing me with others and be jealous how others are more succeed than me in career and in personal life as i always was struggling with no support from them.

Also,they keep negative criticizing all the time,i have my own beliefs,my own thoughts,my own view of some things,but they can´t easily accept that.

My Father,always was the person i had to fear,emotionally cold,with divorced parents from age 5,with heterothal brothers,once from father side,one from mother side that they don´t have even good relationship,just a typical communication.He grew up in a hard way,in a difficult family enviroment.

If i will find a good stable job,i will have the chance to save money and then next two years leave from this toxic parents house.
May 13, 2022 at 20:14
I just left my studies unfinished for several years due to psychological issues,failures,dissapointments,lack of social life,lack of friendships,lack of personal time with my jobs.Now,i have some time and trying to finish em as quick as i can,hope to succeed taking 2 degrees and improve my training and skills.
May 13, 2022 at 20:36
(Aries) diavolul
I am curios in which sectors did you choose to find a job or what kind of studies do you wish to continue?

I am keen to say that you are fit to a career related to either fun and entertain for corporate/finance elite or something similar, because of the placement of your Mercury.

Stand up comedian should fit, I suppose.

Or something like presentations/seminars/educators for either finance or agriculture or something like that or for any Venusian: art, craft or any similar.

I hope it helps!
May 13, 2022 at 21:08
i would not be too fussy as to where you work right now. there are plenty of food delivery jobs, retail, restaurant, etc.i would print out some resumes, make a business card and dress nicely, then, visit the employer in person and talk them into a job You have a Gemini midheaven, you should have the gift of the gab?

If you do that, you should get a job offer by the end of the day or within 24 hours.

With your natal Moon in Aries, you also need to take a more aggressive approach to marketing yourself ?

Take it from me, (natal Aries midheaven, Mars in Aries), I can get a new job AT WILL.

Now, I am gainfully employed and make over $ 5,000 bucks a month, so I don´t need a new work?

However, a few years ago, that situation did happen and SEVEN jobs materialized in over just one week and I got to take my pick of the best ones.

Therefore, unemployment is mostly a state of mind? If you think more positively, then, you will be successful.

try not to use astrology as a crutch, an excuse for your own limitations ?
May 13, 2022 at 21:24
(Taurus) Iceblu333
I am not going to hound you about a job and say this this or that...

Because, Sometimes things are simply out of your control...

You can be up and on top of the world one day... and the next... God/Universe can take everything away from you in an instant just to teach you a lesson.

Do the best you can and thank God for having Parents and such things to be able to fall back on.

Pray and Do your Best.

I´m not Religious, but what I have learned is that Karma is very Real... I had everything... and lost it all in less than a month... so just do your best and finally..Finally...

Learn how to "Legally" fight work place bullies if that is your problem. Talk to managers... and if that doesn´t work, talk to lawyers because without a job it is very difficult to sustain yourself.

Figure out how to legally destroy a person who gets in your way when it comes to them blocking ways for you to work.
May 13, 2022 at 21:27
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Being an introvert...

How do I put this nicely... is NOT something to brag about. And I´m saying this to help you, not to attack you.

I have a friend who says that he is an introvert and it pisses me off everytime he says that...

An opportunist will hear that and capitalize on it. Because it shows weakness...

An Abuser will hear that and abuse you... and so on and so on and Ect...

But, I digress... you asked for career advice...

So I´ll stop here...
May 15, 2022 at 19:59
Well,the case for me is not just to find any kind of any job and just go for it,is to apply a job that will give me a little joy,the company to paying what the law say and to have some free time to rest and do other things i may like.These are some of reasons why i retired/left from the job of guard and will not work again in this subject anymore,im not using astrology as excuse for something,

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »