Logic Behind Mangal Dosha

May 7, 2022 at 16:06 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Logic Behind Mangal Dosha
To make it clear, this post was not to spread fear and superstition, my intentions here are to educate about vedic astrology and to make you avoid a life altering situation.

So let´s get into it...

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
May 7, 2022 at 16:08
Tell me

We have 12 houses in zodiac right?

1st house is natural house of Aries right?

8th house is scorpio

5th house is Leo

So it goes on and on.....
May 7, 2022 at 16:14
Each zodiac is 30 degrees.

If Aries is 1st house then 1st house itself has 30 degrees yes? 2nd house Taurus has 30 degrees yes?

So going by this logic I can say 1st house is 30° then 2nd house is 60° 3rd house is 90°.

Let´s use western astrology here...

Sextiles..

Yes!!!...

Sextiles carry 2nd house energy in your chart :22:

Opposition...it is 180 degrees, it carries 6th house energy!

So then trines are 4th house energy!

Squares is 90 degrees so 3rd house energy!
May 7, 2022 at 16:27
Ok think like this, I have Jupiter in 2nd house

Pluto sits in my 4th house

They are making a sextile aspect. So pluto Jupiter have 2nd house energy exchange.

I can say very well this aspect will make me money! Because Jupiter is expansion, pluto is intensity so large sum of cash will finds its way to me.

2nd house is wealth, family speech.

I can make another prediction that hey you are very philosophical with your family members. Like at home, okay , I said home why? Pluto is in my 4th now.

Ok then how many places is Pluto from my Jupiter then? Let´s count and you count anticlockwise in astrology.

Look at any chart on this site, the zodiac belt is running anticlockwise. After Sagittarius is Capricorn for example to the left then Aquarius to the left and so on...

5th house from pluto becomes 2nd house then...6th becomes 3rd house...7th becomes 4th house....soooo we finally come back Jupiter in 2nd house...

11 houses!!! Of "gains" desires friendships hopes.

Uhuh well gains of what, gains of 2nd house matters! Desires of 2nd house matters! Hopes of 2nd house matters!

So "gain" of wealth!

4th is property and assets. So you will gain property maybe a house, apartment or a piece of land and btw did you know house has a birth chart too ?

I can also say that you must be very learned about the matters of houses property real estate etc and discuss this knowledge on your family maybe even preach them like you are their teacher! I can see you not shutting your mouth because 2nd house is speech and mouth plus pluto here is making you OBSESSED with gains of 2nd house, you will be obsessed power hungry for gaining a family, property, good food etc.

May 7, 2022 at 16:51
Another example 7th house let´s use it.

2nd house FROM 7th is 8th house because remember 7th house itself is also 30 degrees!

So 8th house becomes the family wealth speech food life of the spouse :D

7th house is of marriage and spouse

So if you have Jupiter in your 8th house I can say your spouse will be learned person about the matters of 2nd house. She can be a good cook, has knowledge about money and family matters and Jupiter is positivity so she has an optimistic view on these things. There you go you can use this to figure out your spouses personality too!

Ok so your 10th house becomes your spouses home, properties, mother of spouse. Why? Count 4 places from YOUR 7th house anticlockwise. It lands on your 10th house.

Say you have sun in YOUR 10th. Sun is father, ego, pride. Make a connection with 4th house energy of spouse and sun. I can see your father might get involved with your spouses property matters. She might also have your father live with her take care of him. This role to spouse too, her father might be living with her. Maybe she has a house that her father bought her. Or your spouse has ego issues with mother because 4th house in Cancer energy because naturally 4th house is ruled by cancer.
May 7, 2022 at 17:04
If you´ve read my replies I think now I can move to mangal dosha and today I´ll touch the 8th house only. I hope you can keep up and not get lost happened to me many times lol :4:

In this case its a she, she has Mars in her 8th house.

Also a note: Mangal is Mars in vedic language. Shukra is venus. Surya is sun. Shani is Saturn etc.

This applies to whole sign sidereal only because in placidus the house degrees are all mixed up.

8th house is ruled by Scorpio, natural house for Pluto.

Combine Scorpio and Pluto energy together...danger! Life and death, taboo, fetishes, psychological issues, too much intensity.

Now Mars is aggression, masculinity, sex, anger, physical fight.

Mix Mars Pluto Scorpio 8th house together now...nasty ugh! Guess what? Scorpio ruler is also Mars ouch.

Imagine this Mars is in a Mars ruled nakshatra like mrigashira or jyeshta for example...just run for you life please :39: 2x concentrated Mars energy is present now. Anger, fights oh ho ho ho nah nah nah tsk tsk too much.

Ok when we go to matchmaking site on vedic, the system checks if you or the person is Manglik or not...basically if one of you has Mars in 8th house or not.

We are talking about a relationship or marriage situation...hey...come on...7th house energy!.

Alright let´s count 7 places FROM the girl´s (who is Manglik) 8th house. After counting you will land on 2nd house!!! I will immediately point out that this girl whenever is in a relationship with opposite sex she will be angry, aggressive, hell even violent towards the boy´s family, his blood relations even distant relatives. She will NOT NOT NOT get along with the guys family members. She would actually lash out on them. If things were to go south in their partnership she´d take the anger out on his family. Just you see...imagine a scenario where a family invited both of them for dinner :61: :47: the girl will tell you to come in the other room and tell you how pissed she is at your family and wants to leave. Her blood pressure is gonna be high af. Then when she´s alone with your little brother or cousin oh she gonna violate him if nobody is watching. The kids gonna be crying and scared for life. Keep on eye on her mannnn.

But if her Mars is in Cancer then no need to worry that much she´ll just cry about it :/

If if if...you have moon in your 2nd house and the girl you didn´t know is a manglik. Moon is mother, she can actually assault your mother. If Mars is in mercury ruled nakshatra then verbal abuse, cursing can happen.

Imagine transit Rahu was in boys 2nd house and the girl, Manglik, is still present in his life. Girls Mars aspects boys 2nd house (Mars has 7th aspect from whichever house it sits) Mars rahu together makes it soooooo likely to happen, things will blow out of proportion huge fucking fight in the house. Hope she doesn´t show up with a knife or a pistol. Keep her chained that day at Home lmao like no seriously :8: rahu is considered very close to as loosing your mind, it has this quality to it. The girl will lose her senses around her.
May 7, 2022 at 17:37
(Libra) leorising » boyakasha the guru
I have moon in Mrigashira Nakshatra 4th Pada: People born in this pada will be good explorer but have hyper suspicious, impulsive and freaky nature. They always need some good counsellor or advisor in taking important decisions of life. Just as every star has some good features, the names too assigned to the natives born under each pada give some good characteristics.

this mars has more to do with the nature of the search for knowledge, research. I wouldn´t attribute that vision you had, of mars= violence for that nakshatra in the 8th house.
May 7, 2022 at 17:40
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » leorising
U have moon in mrigashira, do you like to smoke and drink alot? Also you like to wear a hat? Vincent d onofrio and shion shono have this moon and after some days my next post will be about mrigashira nakshatra research. Also I´ve seen you guys are into face sculptures alot and LOVE TO KISSS VERY SEXUAL IN NATURE. You guys love gore, gore and gore. Also you guys scream wayyy too much. Perverted nature
May 7, 2022 at 17:42
God save me from smoking and drinking, I´m out. I have never smoked nor do I like alcohol. My diet is quite natural, neither sugar nor soda. I avoid fried food too. my voice is low and firm. I hate people who scream. :44:
May 7, 2022 at 17:43
I´m assuming the placement of Mars, imagine this manglik had Mars in ashelsha. Also when mara Saturn or Mars Pluto conjunction takes place in sky very violent occurances have happened in the world.
May 7, 2022 at 17:47
my mars is capricorn 7th house, sravana pada 2. I have not yet researched this nakshatra (in a deep way)

Shravana Nakshatra 2nd Pada: People born in this quarter are intelligent, soft spoken and diplomatic in nature. They know the art of minting money and never leave any work in-between.

very accurated! :108: :98:
May 7, 2022 at 17:48
Your moon is at the very end of this pada makes sense, moon fades out in later pada degrees. Check people who have this in 3rd or 2nd pada. Your moon has very low mrigashira quality to it.
May 7, 2022 at 17:53
Also your moon conjuncts with your chiron and chiron is in Taurus of food drinking in sidereal, speech, mouth so wounds, you are trying to heal your relationship with food by not giving in to impulses. It hurts you deeply when you do.
May 7, 2022 at 17:59
With all due respect to modern astrology, but in vedic as far as i know (krs channel) they are only considered for analysis from sun to saturn, chiron i fit in western astrology, chiron in gemini. I have a wound with sisters and house 3 (I already managed to heal) :108:
May 7, 2022 at 18:04
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Oracomentisus
Haha yes rohini moon are good kissers, generally any Taurus moon has good kissing technique lol. It sure is mischievous :21:
May 7, 2022 at 18:07
Hmmm but I´ve seen users here applying sidereal technique to their liliths, IC MC and it made alot of sense for them.

Both systems are same side of the coin :1:

Since moon is mother in vedic, does your mother also have the same mrigashira nature to her?
May 7, 2022 at 18:14
yes, she has to do with moon in mrigashira. and in the 12th house, she comes from a distant city and has a solitary nature. She has emotional problems too. I mentioned chiron, because there are modern astrologers who don´t even consider this asteroid. in Vedic astrology I keep my attention on sun, moon, mars, mercury, jupiter, venus, saturn rahu and ketu.
I studied classical astrology, and they also only consider these asteroids if the orb is at most 1 degree in aspect between them and some planet or luminary. :68:
May 7, 2022 at 19:46
(Virgo) MONA_ROZA
Gerçekten harika bir anlatım tarzınız var.
Yavaş öğrenen biri olarak anladım diyebilirim.
Tamam ve tamam :3:
Teşekkürler.
May 7, 2022 at 19:51
(Virgo) rohini moon
All I have to add is: You forgot to mention an important aspect of this: cancellations. One may be reading this and not be as knowledgeable on such subjects. I can use my own chart as an example - I have Mars in 1 st house - but it´s in Scorpio - his *own* sign.

So should Mars be in his own sign (Scorpio/Aries/Capricorn) or exaltation sign, the mangal dosh is cancelled.

It´s also cancelled if the person who is manglik marries another manglik. Poof! Manglik dosha goes bye bye ;)
May 7, 2022 at 20:07
Another astrology 101 tid bit:

Girl´s venus is in opposition with a guys pluto.

Opposition is 6th house energy.

Let´s make an example, this girl has venus in 6th house of Taurus.

11th house is of Libra.

So 6th lord is in 6th and 11th lord is in 6th.

I can say in this situationship you had money gains from the govt, like a pension increase, a relief package and this money you spent on food and drinks that made you ill, you contracted a disease related to abdomen, intestines or kidney.

Venus stays in one sign for roughly 25-26 days.

After 150 days you gained from govt.

Girl could´ve gotten into a debt too. Used her debit card for transactions to be spent on food because 6th is transactions.

The boy on the other hand has his pluto in girls 1st house. Surround this pluto with 6th house energy...now whichever house pluto sits in his chart he will be affected very deeply by it. Let´s say his pluto was in 11th house of elder sibling, he must´ve been very intense with his brother about this relationship touching sexual taboo stuff like death, rape etc. He will think of the girl as enemy and since pluto is in her 1st he could come towards her physically with all this malefic energy :10:
May 7, 2022 at 20:13
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » rohini moon
Yes :1: I wanted it to save for later. Step by step because it takes too much writing to get to that point.
May 7, 2022 at 20:15
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » MONA_ROZA
Thank you mona roza

Appreciated :44: :17:
May 8, 2022 at 07:44
(Gemini) stigmí » boyakasha the guru
Hello!

finally somebody trying to explain what I asked last week! x)
After some time I found out that I am not manglik, because vedic use sidereal but also whole signs..right?
So then is manglik just my partner...
Now it started to be exciting :-/

Sooo complicated, but I am still patient.

Thank you!
May 8, 2022 at 07:54
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » stigmí
Hi!

Yes vedic is sidereal not tropical zodiac and uses whole sign not placidus :)

Also if you both were manglik then this manglik dosha would´ve been cancelled. But you should know a person becomes manglik when Mars is positioned in 2nd 4th 7th 8th 12th or in Ascendant/1st house. I touched only 8th house :122:
May 8, 2022 at 08:14
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » stigmí
Woah...

You are uttara phalguni Jupiter tightly conjuncts my uutara phalguni Mars :4: ahh jyeshta´s fate :78:

I keep running into uttara phalguni women xD

Here´s the reason :P

https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic_…

3rd page.
May 8, 2022 at 10:02
(Gemini) stigmí » boyakasha the guru
Ok :21:
But I guess it doesnt deal my problem :4:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions