Help world rx and death rx

May 7, 2022 at 08:29 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Queen92
Help world rx and death rx
Hello I opened cards for my more like friendship or romantic situation then relationship... I get 1.Death(rx) 2.World(rx) 3. 3 of cups 4.Hierophant

Does it mean its over. Or someone cant accept its ending.But 3 of cups and hierophant. I am confuse..... yes he started ignoring me and after that I started him. After all he text me..and over again. Our comunication is bad last 2 weeks .

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 7, 2022 at 14:22
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:96:...I hear it doesn´t take much to have inadequate Spiritual guarding in the reading of the cards! Tarot comes closer to Ouija in requiring wards and smudging than the other divination systems! :95:
May 7, 2022 at 14:31
(Leo) Queen92 » Rosincvist
I protect myself.I do sage everytime. I read with my intuition.I do not mess up with other world. :2:
May 7, 2022 at 22:34
(Aries) Aprils Fish
Death reversed can be interpreted as resistance to change.
World RX often signifies incompletion, continuation.
With the 3 of cups & Hierophant, I think it´s an advice to play by the rules, remain ethical if you want things to keep coming your way.
May 7, 2022 at 23:45
(Taurus) nutelina
Rx... isn´t that on prescription drugs. What was it, something to do with retrograde? :63:
May 8, 2022 at 01:22
(Taurus) Rosincvist » nutelina
The first Rx symbol for Astrology was a big thick letter `P´ with a single kinky hair dangling from it! :61:
A card with vertical symmetry helps to blurr the issue of upside-down cards significantly.
We may yet see `a planet´ turn completely upside-down, the flash-frozen Mega-Fauna of Siberia meant the air was moving one way as the land was moving another!
May 8, 2022 at 04:52
(Aries) Aprils Fish » nutelina
Retrograde Season is around the corner, starting with :153: in :173:...
Which reminds me that, in my last tarot reading on Thursday, I was dealt The Lovers in reverse as 1st card out of 3. :8:
May 8, 2022 at 07:00
(Leo) Queen92 » Aprils Fish
So you wanna tell me I must react as he reacts. My tarot question when I opened tarot was: In what direction will go this relationship? :61:
I try to not react as possessive bitch but he get me on my nerves...
May 21, 2022 at 07:32
(Gemini) Nikkerbocker » Queen92
A couple things...

1. it´s very possible, actually probable that no one , BUT YOU, knows what any card means in your particular situation if you are doing your own tarot.

If the cards were that black and white, everyone could be reading. Only those who are open to intuition will receive the "correct" message, meaning for example that if I am reading for you, and we pull the Fool from my Scapini deck, we will likely be talking about ignorance and childish behavior, because as the reader, in that particular deck of cards, that´s what the Fool is to me. HOWEVER, we switch to a different deck and that card now means faith and optimism. But MOST importantly, more important than any facts on tarot is that the reader listen to their FIRST thought. that is always your god energy and always your highest and best thought and the one which serves you best. can be tricky identifying that but there are methods.

2. you need not worry if the tarot pointed to a destination you don´t want. that is actually one of their most functional purposes. they are showing u the direction you are currently headed so if you don´t like the destination, change a behavior, ask the tarot which behavior gets you what you want and after a short time of that, you will get a better card.
May 21, 2022 at 07:58
(Leo) Queen92 » Nikkerbocker
Always when I get hierophant I get feeling of commitment or marriage (something seriuous). When I get fool I get feel as neutral energy or playful/childish. And also reversed death rebirth or something is not dead. I have light seer deck. I will try listen my intuition when I read.
May 21, 2022 at 08:01
(Taurus) nutelina
Sometimes you can test people by going with the flow. Saturn will test, take time.

I do not know the meaning of cards, it is not something I have looked at in depth yet. :37:
May 21, 2022 at 08:02
(Taurus) nutelina » Queen92
I like statistics since you can test, but some don´t like testing and will not give you what you are looking for. Maybe only pure intentions, prayer... I had once after another... death death death... And people did die. Pure intentions can only follow love.
May 21, 2022 at 13:58
(Gemini) Nikkerbocker » Queen92
good, definitely listen to your intuition.

if it is causing you any confusion your ego is probably to blame. that is the time to stop and ask the cards "how do I better CARE for this person" "how can I contribute to THEIR peace and happiness" picture the possibility of them with another person who is perfect for them and they are very happy, pretend you have no chance of a relationship with them. after the shock of that is gone, do you still have feelings of care and love? do you still want to care for them as only friends? when you do and when most of that feeling of loss is gone, then your ego is in check, intentions pure and cards easier to understand ☮️

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »