Transsexuality In Astrology

May 6, 2022 at 08:34 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user ng976cancer, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Transsexuality In Astrology
Hello Everyone!

My name is Nikita, and I´m pretty good at astrology.

I´m talking about Transsexuality in Astrology, and what to look for if you are transgender, queer and questioning your identity, or trans femme/masc/etc.

I identify as a trans woman. My pronouns are she/her/they/them.

I chose to be a woman. I also chose to be a boy, and I choose to be a girl.
I don´t experience gender dysphoria, and never have. But, I do feel different, and more feminine than masculine. Part-time.

I am a Taurus rising, ruled by my Gemini Venus in the 23rd degree in the 2nd house of personal finances. Gemini ruled persons tend to be dual in nature, so with duality in its purest and most complex form, you get the worldwide known notion of man and woman. I am a woman and man, a man and a woman. I have male genitalia and reproductive organs, but I have developed breasts, hips, and a soft jaw, collarbone, and moderately wide shoulders smaller than a man who is 5´10 like I am. I have thin, deer-like legs the humanoid version of Bambi´s; delicate and elegant like a ballerina´s.

I am also obviously a Double Cancer Sun & Moon born on the New Moon 8 days after the 2003 Summer Solstice. I am an aspiring mother that can never produce my own womb bred child but can produce my own offspring through seed transference.

I am very dual as I wish to keep all my parts and do not plan on getting any plastic surgery in my life. I do not plan on growing old.

Here are placements and aspects to look for:

Gemini placements, stelliums, degrees= 3,9,12,15,18,21,24,27
Moon Opposite Pluto
Scorpio Risings/Gemini in the 8th house placements

Key Example for Transsexuality:
Trans Masc-toFem Girl Age 18

Moon in 18 degrees Gemini
Sagittarius in 18 degrees Sagittarius
Scorpio Rising 23 degrees
Mars in Aquarius 23 degrees

Scorpio ruled by Mars in Aquarius 23 degrees
Aquarius known for radical, unconventional fixed ideas
Mars known for passion and act, sex organs
Moon opposite Pluto Gemini-Sag polarity, the polarity of sex and gender in identity

Simplified, this fictional individual made up by me right now is this:

A human.

She is dynamic. She started as a boy and finishes as a girl.

Astrologically, she has a high degree water rising, a high degree moon, pluto and mars. They are all in major placements, with a presence on fixed signs.

She is elementally balanced yet goes through challenges because she is human. We are own challenges to solve amongst the world.

This is transsexuality in astrology.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 6, 2022 at 10:16
(Scorpio) Graham
It is uplifting to see someone who is as comfortable as this with whom they are.

I particularly like the stellium of personal planets + Saturn in the 2nd house of "own values" - and it´s connection to Uranus + Mars in "we are one" Pisces.
May 6, 2022 at 14:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Thimble, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I loved reading this. Thank you so very much for sharing your story and prividing a way to help others see what you do. Your killing the game my friend! 😁 Way to be awesomly you!!! 🤩

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »