Seoul or United States? The coming year, need help

May 5, 2022 at 11:24 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) botanicalcat
Seoul or United States? The coming year, need help
Currently, I live in Seoul, my life proves difficult really anywhere as I am a graphic designer and earn very little.

I am in a transition state and need to land permanent housing where I am. I currently working and don´t have much going on except work. I am hoping to develop my life wherever I go, if it is here now would be the starting point as it has been about 2 years since I arrived and I´m settling a bit now.

I am from the U.S. and wondering what might be the better location right now? Or what does my coming year look like? I would like a love life and the most success I could achieve, but I can´t gauge what´s best, so I am really seeking advice. I need to make a wise decision but I am not particularly interested in going back to the United States right now. I don´t have a specific home there and will need to choose where to go if I move back.

I am open to location advice, upcoming year, or personal advice. thank you for any help and I can provide additional charts if needed. I am not very good at astrology so please let me know what I can do for you.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 6, 2022 at 04:10
(Virgo) rohini moon
Saturn is transiting in your 9th house now for the next 2.5 years, in its Moola trikona sign so this is one of the best positions for it.. And factor in it being 9th from ascendant alone forms strong raj yoga.

So yeah, definitely a favorable time to make the move if you´re going to do it, but just make you do it while he is -*NOT* in retrograde motion. That´s from June 5th to October 23rd so, anytime before or after that would be more viable. So favorable for a move If you wanted too.. I tend to think that you may be forced to travel away during this time though, perhaps by unforeseen events. Anyway, Hope this helps ;)
May 6, 2022 at 04:59
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
:3:
May 6, 2022 at 05:05
(Taurus) Iceblu333
MMMMMmmmmmmm....

I´m drunk right now...

Lucky you...

Saturn is Transiting 11 Houses from your Natal Moon [count from where the Moon is and *poof* you find transit Saturn.

Also...

Rahu or North Node is transiting the 11th house as well... you are so fucking lucky and "Abundant". :4: 11th house :4:

But don´t waste it... you´re 34... at [around] age 22 and 27... Saturn showed you what "Hell" life can bring you.

Based on incidents that happened at ages 22 and 27... what lesson did you learn and where do you personally feel you should be? Based on what hell Saturn Brought you during those ages?

THINK VERY HARD ABOUT IT.

... :3: :2:

Don´t respond to me...

Just think about it.
May 6, 2022 at 05:41
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Full Circle?
May 6, 2022 at 05:46
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
...still drunk as fuck!!!

God/Universe can give you everything but... understand it can also take everything away from you in an instant...

So... praise your blessings. :3:

And ask for help and guidance during your periods of being tested...

:4:

Ttyl.
May 6, 2022 at 06:19
(Capricorn) botanicalcat » rohini moon
I´m a little concerned because I have to see my parents soon. I was supposed to visit this month but it got delayed because I had my credit card information stolen by someone. I don´t feel lucky unfortunately. When you mean best positions, what does this position normally indicate?
May 6, 2022 at 06:21
(Capricorn) botanicalcat » Iceblu333
I don´t feel abundant. I feel like I have no money and no life really, and I not manifesting this right? 22 I think I was severely depressed. 27 was not so bad but its when my relationship problems began. I think from my relationships at those times...I realize what I want now? And that I need to steer my career in a direction if I am unhappy.
May 6, 2022 at 06:23
I am not sure if I am coming full circle, but in a way....I´m more content with the dissatisfaction in relationships. Even though I would really like one right now...nothing seems viable and I don´t have alot of money...what might I be doing wrong at this time...is this more of a time of foundation building or stability? I want to make the most of things...
May 6, 2022 at 06:23
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » botanicalcat
What happened at [or around] ages 22 and 27?
May 6, 2022 at 06:26
I could only guess it is a foundation building period if Rahu is in your 11 house and Saturn is Transiting 11 places from the moon...

---

Im asking...

you haven´t had any success in 11th house matters lately?
May 6, 2022 at 06:30
(Virgo) rohini moon » botanicalcat
A Saturn transit in the 9th would bring about foreign travel (like you´ve stated) good time for higher learning specially spiritually oriented / matters concerning the father may crop up. That´s why I said you may travel for unforeseen events, something may come up regarding the father.
May 6, 2022 at 06:35
Around 22 I think I had a relationship and was working at a bar. I think I was just severely depressed at this time.

At 27 I had moved to a new state and had been there about a year…I met my boyfriend up there and a year into the relationship…there was a major problem. I was also working a job that made me super depressed…maybe I was working 2 jobs and I was really burnt out.

My life overall hasn’t been amazing.

Right now I don’t see much positivity in the 11th house. I am a stronger person inside than I was at 22 and 27. I for sure hated myself at those times. Now, I just deal with me and hope I can make friends and find a relationship one day.

Ah yes, I am constantly worried about my father. its on my mind because we haven´t been on good terms...so the reason I wanted to travel was to make it to my fathers birthday. I hope you don´t mean anything negative by this...I hope nothing bad happens to him. I just really want to see my dad and thats why I wanted to see my parents.
May 6, 2022 at 06:37
(Capricorn) botanicalcat » botanicalcat
his birthday is this month, May, but my credits card was information was stolen and I had had to delay it. Now, I must postpone my visit to see them. I was hoping i could surprise him. But it is also a time I must think about my permanent stay in Seoul and I wonder if its good to stay here or not.
May 6, 2022 at 06:41
(Virgo) rohini moon
You moved there nearly at the start of your Ketu dasha period. You have Ketu in the 4th house of the home/homeland - Ketu creates "loss" and "detachment" - so you moved away from your homeland at the tail end of previous dasha unto Ketu dasha period which is 7 years long..... I wouldn´t be surprised if you stayed in Seoul until your Ketu period ends. But you may be required to travel a lot in the next few years

It could mean your father may just need you more during this time. It´s the house of the father as well, so with Saturn there, I see travel related to the father.. but ofc I am not saying this has to be for the negative. I´m just trying to give you a heads up. ;)
May 6, 2022 at 06:48
I use Vedic, so I see your Rahu / Moon / Jupiter in pisces in your 10 house. Shows you will receive recognition in your career - for sure. Rahu does well in the 10th, with moon and Jupiter there you can see you do creative work..especially with Revati Nakshatra. Even if it *isn´t creative, you want to make work that way, you always bring imagination into your work. Recognition may come between ages 35-37 though
May 6, 2022 at 06:56
I can imagine that, so maybe I could end up here for about that 7 year period? 2026 about? I do want to see my family yearly ...so I can see that becoming alot of travel if I do stay here.

Okay, I hope its not for the negative...I have been seen my parents over the last ten years. I love them and I want to be near them but I detest my hometown. It has caused me alot of pain.
May 6, 2022 at 06:58
>>> (repeat) Around 22 I think I had a relationship and was working at a bar. I think I was just severely depressed at this time.

At 27 I had moved to a new state and had been there about a year…I met my boyfriend up there and a year into the relationship…there was a major problem. I was also working a job that made me super depressed…maybe I was working 2 jobs and I was really burnt out. Love, self-love and happiness were absent, so was any life purpose.
May 6, 2022 at 07:02
I hope he is fine too! And I hope you get to visit him this Father´s Day ;)

Yes I can see that is possible with Ketu in the 4th - some some sort of detachment from where you were born / raised. Usually with dasha periods whatever change occurs last for the whole dasha duration. Being that your running your dasha sequence of the 4th house - this change will probably stick atleast until the 7 year period is over, because of its connection to your home.
May 6, 2022 at 07:10
What will you never do again and how do you make sure that you actually never do do it again?

How do you get to where you want to be... while avoiding what happened in the past.

The past meaning Ages 22 and 27?
May 6, 2022 at 07:31
Ahh, let addictions into my life or let people who have addictions come into my life, wait on men. I had no spine or self respect, I am much better now and I voice my opinion and state how I feel. I was very weak and a vulnerable sad person. I have changed a lot from that, but it does not mean that I am no longer lonely or sad.
May 6, 2022 at 07:35
But is that hole in your heart filled.

Do you need what you thought you were missing?

Be honest with yourself... do you? Need anything? Or any one?
May 6, 2022 at 07:49
I do need a companion but I don´t see it necessary in terms of self-fulfillmemt on my end - like I did in the past. A lover because I love them. I can life without someone that I find extremely appealing and who is like me.

I would like someone with a creative mind who is fun and excited about life. It´s no longer about loving because it´s available.

I do need a more creative life with various streams to make money - like creative outlets. I need more travel as well, yet I really need to see my family.
May 6, 2022 at 07:51
Again... what are you looking for?
May 6, 2022 at 07:53
Right, maybe a creative partner? Travel, an abundant life? Do these things count?
Also, creative expression through myself.
May 6, 2022 at 07:54
Are you satisfied with or without them?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »