Lunars eclipse conjunct natal mars and pof

May 4, 2022 at 21:08 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Btrenee74
Lunars eclipse conjunct natal mars and pof
Hello my name is Bianca new here I have an transit coming up lunar eclipse in Scorpio will conjunct my natal mars and pof part of fortune in 3rd house I am Virgo rising here is my chart https://ibb.co/WgDYR5M just needed some help and insight totally lost

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 5, 2022 at 01:02
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity
Saw your post and wanted to see how I may be able to help. Was there any specific question or just looking to see how you may be impacted? Obviously we see the eclipses in the 3rd house and 9th house axis and you can get a sense of what may come up or come back up from 18 years ago when in this axis prior. This can bring up 3rd house themes of siblings, social friends, those areas in life you frequently travel or visit on a daily or day to day basis, contesting, communication, hobbies, experimentation and was called the place of Goddess and was attributed to practices and rituals. The 9th deals with your morals, principles, philosophy, religious matters, distant or broad travel, fellowship or assembly of groups due to a common view, mystical matters, astrology and/or divination, and was called the place of God.

There could be great beginnings or great endings to cause a change depending or the area of the chart. Solar eclipses are seen as seeding something in the future and lunar eclipses of addressing and releasing something from the past. However its meant to happen as a give and take with the other or reconciling the two areas. Like two people with seemingly opposite views representing opposite indications but needing the other.
Though by the system that I use the eclipses are in the 3rd and 9th, Mars is conjunct and in opposition to the IC and MC. Adding to that, according to annual profections, you are in a 12th house year until your next birthday. 12th house is Leo, and your year lord is the Sun. With it in your natal nodal axis and with all of the planets in the sign of Sagittarius along with Mars and the eclipses, I could see a huge emphasis on themes like foundations, roots, parents, home, your comfort and security and expectations of the world and or finding greater understanding and how health(especially mental or unknown cause effecting the physical) could be show up sometime this year.
May 13, 2022 at 13:18
(Sagittarius) Btrenee74 » Liberty&Unity
Thank so much for your insight I am really scared but you shed some light on those transits how does my health play a part that was the one thing I did not understand but your analysis was comforting
May 13, 2022 at 13:47
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity » Btrenee74
I understand where you are coming from and I wouldnt dismiss those feelings. I was told once before that if astrology gets you to a certain point of fear then maybe stepping back and doing somethings that would better help with dealing with those type of emotions and thoughts could only benefit me. I thought this was great advice.

An example that could come up could be let´s say you stay at home by yourself but for whatever reason decide to move and with your mom or siblings that live quite a bit a ways from where you stay now. so during the season of eclipses you are spending time with siblings or mother that´s affecting your day-to-day activities that had to also incorporate traveling to a distant area and during this time there could be moments of alone moments while you are considering what´s best for you mentally or the direction you want to head in life being back "home" or a addressing family roots. Resulting in a deep change.
May 13, 2022 at 14:56
(Sagittarius) Btrenee74 » Liberty&Unity
Ok that makes sense I alot change is coming idk if you noticed I have Neptune oppsire natal moon right now in chart mental health is definitely an issue and some health concerns have popped up and I do want to move because the environment where I live I am in right now is depressing and sad
May 13, 2022 at 21:53
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity » Btrenee74
No I didnt noticed but that does make sense. That opposition itself suggesting someone or something pressuring you to make a decision that may create a feeling to take some time out from the world and reassessing, even unconsciously, your emotions and reality.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »