Help - Hockey game advice

May 4, 2022 at 14:38 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Help - Hockey game advice
Update on my previous question about what app to go with....

Anyways, how the hell are you able to watch every Tampa bay lightning game on your smart TV??

I downloaded espn+ app and they dont have the live game tonight!?!

Its putting my husband in a bad mood and I cant figure out how to get him his live Tampa game..

Can someone help me please???!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 8, 2022 at 02:27
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Walking, Jogging, Running are the only sports I have seen in a while!
Roku TV, Giant satellite dish, it´s got to be a paraphernalia fetish or just a tiny tweet! :20:
May 8, 2022 at 02:32
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Rosincvist
OkAAAY... THANKS Ros!! :1:
May 9, 2022 at 01:59
(Virgo) rohini moon
Hmm..You should ask Ice. Or he should respond to this, he´s good at technology-related matters...
:68:
Sorry Jess, I got nothin other than that. :74:
May 9, 2022 at 02:36
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » rohini moon
Thanks Rohini... I appreciate you responding! And the advice! :80: :74: :68:
May 12, 2022 at 20:19
(Scorpio) IceSickle17
Do you live near the Tampa area? If so they should be on your local station. All the playoff hockey games are on national TV and I noticed the ESPN+ app just redirects me to TNT or ESPN. I don´t have a smart TV so it might work differently for you.

With that said, I´m a Flyers fan coming off a very rough season. Must be nice to have a championship team 😅
May 12, 2022 at 20:45
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » IceSickle17
Thanks IceS.... I live a little south of tampa. Like Sarasota Bradenton area.... we just have Samsung TV and I haven´t found the game on there but i´ll check again tonight since there another game tonight.... Our firestick stopped working the evening of Mercury Retrograde starting so that´s been fun trying to figure out how to get it working again.... :43: :63: :144:

(As a kid) I remember playing NHL hockey video games on my Sega, I think?? Or maybe Nintendo?? I can´t remember which one but I remember picking the Flyers at times as a team... lol

We have been excitingly happy that both the black hawks and TB Lightning have both gotten cups when we lived in those states!

We went from a Chicago fan to a Tampa fan...

Its fun!
May 13, 2022 at 00:20
(Scorpio) IceSickle17 » JessSezItSoftly
Oh man Mercury retrograde can really dampen a mood can´t it 😣

I really hope you and your husband are able to figure it out how to watch the game tonight. I´m watching it right now and it´s such a face paced frenzy!

Oh and those classic video games were on both Sega and Nintendo! I was born a bit later than that and grew up playing Nintendo 64, but I really wanna collect the old skool hockey games. So simple but so so fun 🏒
May 13, 2022 at 01:22
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » IceSickle17
YEEES!!! Omg, back then I wanted to become a COACH I enjoyed playing so much....😄😄😄 I used to imagine real life scenarios while playing and used to talk to the players on the screen at times....

I did pretty good too!! I was quite the skilled winner... 😏😏😏😏🏒🏒🏒🥅🎮

Haven´t played anything in years tho now...

I used to play car racing games too.... I was awesome at those as well...😏😏😏 :5:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »