Letter R

May 3, 2022 at 07:14 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) 11
Letter R
I read long time ago, how you should choose a name with R in it, especially when naming a boy, cause it gives him strong character. So since then I somehow find those names more attractive.
But does it really work that way?
If double R in a name, then double “masculine“?
If lacking R, person lacks some of the R characteristics?

What you think? What planet relates to this letter, maybe Mars?
Here on quick search it’s said to be Saturn:

https://wisdomtavern.com/spiritual-…
(But even hare at the bottom those negatives seems to be Mars fitting)

first adjectives that comes to mind - Brave, great, courageous, brutal, ruthless, grandiose, forceful..

There can be some nice ones like friendly, charming, dreamy, attractive, romantic.. but Instantly can’t think of many soft words with R in them.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 3, 2022 at 07:16
(Pisces) 11
“However, when R vibration turns negatively, you are prone to be Rough, Rude, and Rebellious. People with R in their name can become very tyrannical in their actions. You need to learn to guard against your overemotional tendency, jealousy, and bad temper“

Really interesting, how almost all those negative characters have R in them..
But maybe it’s some linguistic thing, where most adjectives in general have r in them, idk
May 3, 2022 at 13:19
(Virgo) Aren Levi
That is bs

my brother has this letter and i have beaten his ass multiple times ( he is even 10y older )

i got 1 friend with name that has R and i wouldnt say he is macho

Letters are not important but the name itself and what that name means and stands for.

:37:
May 3, 2022 at 13:32
(Pisces) 11 » Aren Levi
:61:

If you believe Names have such meanings, why not believe that letters too? Names consist from letters
May 3, 2022 at 13:46
(Virgo) Aren Levi » 11
Letters are just letters without meaning as far as i know

It is wiser to pick name that has special meaning to you and not just pick name with the most "macho" letter in the alphabet

Ocean is not an ocean without salt and water ...

you cant call salt an ocean.
May 3, 2022 at 18:17
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste in India traditionally it is the Moon signs jamna Nakshatra that is used to determine the name of the child.
For example, if the child is born with the moon in virgo and Uttara phalguni Nakshatra, the name can begin with the letters Ta,Taa,To etc...depending on the Pada.
There is much literature about this and families still utilizie this system, or the family will name the child after the names of God🙏🕉☀️
May 3, 2022 at 19:39
(Capricorn) Ghost00
Great post. I think R is for disability, especially lower body like knee, leg. Tambien, can be very materialistic and selfish. Easy to beat up in judo match.

For a bad boy, tough guy like Arnold S the Terminator or The Rock, wrestler, the strength comes from T M N and CK/Chi/X imho. ¿Y TU, que piensas mi amigx? :180:
May 3, 2022 at 19:42
(Capricorn) Datta108
Also "R" is associated with number 2 which is the Moons number btw...
May 3, 2022 at 19:51
(Pisces) 11 » Ghost00
Queee :39:

If knee pain, would fit with :157:
May 3, 2022 at 19:58
(Pisces) 11 » Datta108
Hello! :1:
What would that imply, belonging to nr 2 and moon?
May 3, 2022 at 20:06
(Capricorn) Datta108 » 11
The Moon has a portfolio of attributes, number 2 is his number, white his color, Monday his day of the week,Pearl his Gemstone besides the letters R and B and K
May 3, 2022 at 20:55
(Virgo) rohini moon » Aren Levi
"my brother has this letter and i have beaten his ass multiple times"

May 3, 2022 at 21:32
(Pisces) RizingTythe
"Someone who has the letter R (ר) at the beginning of their name is a person with influence on their surroundings. Other people listen to such a person’s ideas, and are enchanted by the charm of their personality. These people have great communication with people, and they have the ability to open the hearts of others, even those who are usually closed to their surroundings." https://hebrewtoday.com/alphabet/…

So perhaps a name like Robert or (Everybody Loves...) Raymond?
May 3, 2022 at 23:31
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Aren Levi
You are going to search for a beach, an island, a woods, that is/are "completely off the grid" to meditate on how Praha has started F***ing with you! :120: :119:
May 3, 2022 at 23:49
(Taurus) Rosincvist
c, l, u, i, r, and all the letters in the name "Fox" are mental plane letters, I had a lot in my past-life as Howeird Phillips Lovecraft!
Maleness always, I mean "always", I mean ALWAYS, comes with some form of competition. A couple of women here at Astro-Seek just completely out-of-the blue accused me of "busting their balls!" it is an issue of very broad boundaries! :110: :111: :112: :67:
May 4, 2022 at 09:00
(Virgo) Aren Levi » rohini moon
Well, i am reálly good at beating ass So maybe i am too harsh in his description.

I Always forgot how awesome i am :4:

May 4, 2022 at 09:04
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Rosincvist
Wow,
Dude i had two calls from Prague ( Praha)Yesterday.

Random calls

This freaks me out in a good way.
May 6, 2022 at 00:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Thimble, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Raelynn is my daughter´s name. She is super sweet and loving but when she stands her ground, she can be so spicy!

🥰
May 6, 2022 at 01:36
(Sagittarius) RA_
R
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 7, 2022 at 07:43
(Aries) nutelina » Aren Levi
That´s more to do because you have that Mars Mister! :61: You had to show who is boss!
May 7, 2022 at 07:44
(Aries) nutelina
I´d agree but we should gather more evidence.
May 7, 2022 at 07:57
(Virgo) Aren Levi » nutelina
I think it is also thanks to my Mars aspecting my 7th house which i have found out means i want to dominate all of my relationships :4:

also my real name consists heavily of Letters M,T,D ( if i would believe such a stuff about letters and their power )

May 7, 2022 at 07:59
(Pisces) 11 » Aren Levi
Now you want to believe :4:
May 7, 2022 at 11:20
(Virgo) Aren Levi » 11
Of course, i am self centered and attention whore :4:

R sounds like letter for evil person to be honest

May 7, 2022 at 12:33
(Pisces) 11 » Aren Levi
So now u believe letters have meanings :75:
May 7, 2022 at 12:37
(Pisces) 11 » nutelina
Agree to what? That letter R gives strength?
I have no idea, how to gather evidence for such thing. I hoped more people will share something interesting
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »