Jyeshta Nakshatra Research

May 2, 2022 at 13:08 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) boyakasha the wizard
Jyeshta Nakshatra Research
I have this as moon sign and mercury lol. I believe its a very egoistic, emotional and creative energy. It has been given the power to manifest their visions into reality. Its has a bad reputation but there´s alot more going on! Anyways alot to share so let´s begin :21:

Jyeshta lies in 10´40 to 23´40 Sagittarius in tropical.

Posts in topic

Page: / 11 

Sort posts:
May 2, 2022 at 13:09
Famous examples used here from Astro Seek

Donald Trump

Richard Gere

Al Pacino

Simon Cowell

Michael Jordan
May 2, 2022 at 13:12
It´s symbol is a protective amulet. You will see these people have a amulet on their wrists. This was meant to find these people. Also these natives love to wear expensive watches. They have to wear it or else they´ll feel this anxiety.

Other symbol is a ear ring, basically a ring on finger or ear. Just a ring okay. I have a ring and if you look closely I´m wearing a silver one I still have it. Higher powers give these jewelry to us!
May 2, 2022 at 13:14
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 2, 2022 at 13:16
I also wore a amulet, I´m wearing a new one now. I have 2 more extra ones. Vedic doesn´t lie. I have a ring too!
Login
(Log in)
May 2, 2022 at 13:17
Amulet and touching his ring.
Login
(Log in)
May 2, 2022 at 13:22
Hey even Richard wears one! Wait...that´s three.
Login
(Log in)
May 2, 2022 at 13:25
Simon wears too! Exact moon as me lol. Vedic lore says these amulets are given to us by deity shiva.
Login
(Log in)
May 2, 2022 at 13:27
Robert Taylor born 5 Aug 1911 has jyeshta moon. He´s wearing amulet too you can´t make this up I see a connection. My man is also wearing a ring! He even poses like me, the resemblance is there :75:
Login
(Log in)
May 2, 2022 at 13:45
Trump doesn´t have one because ketu sits with his jyeshta moon in 4th house, universe was like nope.
May 2, 2022 at 13:53
Jeff Goldblum, same moon as me.

He´s wearing one too...I think I´ll stop now there´s enough proof.
Login
(Log in)
May 2, 2022 at 14:00
Another observation I´ve noted is they have the word devil, Satan follow them in their life. They´ve been called one, like to be one...a devil theme is present.

Check Al pacino out, played the devil himself in devil´s advocate...I loved it :21: :21:
Login
(Log in)
May 2, 2022 at 14:03
Trump was surrounded by this conspiracy of devil, the M was put on top of his head.
Login
(Log in)
May 2, 2022 at 14:04
Hahahaha I remember wow even I had a old edited picture of me as a devil on my old huawei p80 lite, it´s on my profile. I used to put that picture alot 2 years ago here on astro seek if somebody remembers :61: :61: so many females were throwing themselves at me online
May 2, 2022 at 14:05
Buddy guy Jyeshta moon, made a song about devil...
YouTube
YouTube
May 2, 2022 at 14:08
NBA 2K16 opening, Michael Jordan wanted to be presented as a devil.
Login
(Log in)
May 2, 2022 at 14:15
(Capricorn) boyakasha the wizard » boyakasha the wizard
Jeff Goldblum played devil himself in Mr Frost

Skip to 2:40 she thinks he´s playing the character devil be he IS the devil.

Also later I´ll talk about it, these people are psychologically quite advanced and know how to get in others head. Psychological warfare very common in us, we good at that shit.
YouTube
YouTube
May 2, 2022 at 14:20
Simon you too? Why do we love to be the devil
Login
(Log in)
May 2, 2022 at 14:46
But hold on hold on now....

If you want to understand this nakshatra best then look at

Dan Bilzerian :46: :61: this mofo has Jyestha sun! Did you know sun is the soul and indicator of career?

His company ignite has Satan´s logo! Again the devil theme followed him.

Jyeshta nakshatra loves to party, loves to get drunk, very skilled at love making...trump was known for his sexual encounters, goldblum was called the sexiest man alive for his sexual encounters, Richard gere used to inhale and exhale sex. Simon cowel is also known for his dating life with so many females. They are meant in this life for sexual experiences!

I have to admit, I have some next level synastry with this man :61: :122:

For men Mars is testosterone, literally the male organ, so obviously sex plays important part in such natives now combine this with natural scorpionic energy...ruled by mars this nakshatra is!

Jyeshta is a playboy

May 2, 2022 at 15:15
This nakshatra is ruled by mars and mercury.

One thing that stands out from this statement is we love to roast people, and our communication can be harsh.

Okay how does Mars show itself?

Guns, we love guns. Military. Weapons.

You will see these people have a connection with military like trump and Jordan and Bilzerian did military training. These people love a good fight. Pacino played mafia head in scarface with guns.

Now mercury makes them very strategic in the matters of war, we get thrilled by wars, power and especially politics.

If we make the Jyeshta Asc, basically what I´m doing is a lagna technique in vedic if you don´t know doesn´t matter just read :) you can apply on other planets too. We know its ruled by mars and mercury...okay...so now what? Well gemini becomes the 8th house of occult hidden secrets sexual paranormal taboo inheritances, virgo becomes the 11th house of desires, gains, friends. So our lives will revolve around these houses.

So Mars is ruled by Scorpio in vedic yes? That´s our ascendant. You haven´t catched up yet? Right...these people love to dress in dark colors! With mars influence as a ruler red color too!

Also indra the ruling deity had occult powers which he used to defeat his enemies.
May 2, 2022 at 15:26
Also if you have this moon then you are blessed with psychic gifts. 1st most psychic nakshtra is shravana. Baba Vanga had it. Jyeshta comes 3rd in line. Especially if moon is 8th lord you can be expert astrologer or tarot reader, sharp intuition. Ive seen users here with jyeshta they do tarot alot. Again mercury is hands 3rd house. And in Gemini 8th house means they love to chat about occult.

I have a tarot deck too hehe rider waite
May 2, 2022 at 15:37
One more very common pattern seen here is these people will have a child later in life after 50. It´s like our karma and destiny to have one apparently phew...

Simon had boy in 2014

Trump had a boy in 2006

Richard Gere had a boy in 2019

Michael Jordan had twin girls in 2014

Jeff Goldblum had a boy in 2015

Al Pacino had twins at age 61
May 2, 2022 at 15:47
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » boyakasha the wizard
:61:

And King WW3 gets a Halo...

Funny how that works...
Login
(Log in)
May 2, 2022 at 15:48
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » boyakasha the wizard
King High Gas and Food Prices...
Login
(Log in)
May 2, 2022 at 16:58
(Capricorn) boyakasha the wizard » Iceblu333
Hey look, it´s that ab ba ba ba ba guy :61:

I legit saw him giving a handshake to the air, this dude is too out of it.
May 2, 2022 at 16:58
(Capricorn) boyakasha the wizard » Iceblu333
But he is anuradha sun like me :12: :28:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »