Solar eclipse 2022

May 1, 2022 at 13:41 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Buffy_
Solar eclipse 2022
How do you know which houses in your chart are being affected by the solar eclipse?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 1, 2022 at 14:33
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Normally it´s the one with the archetype presently with the eclipse (Taurus) themes in the house it is in your specific chart.
May 1, 2022 at 14:41
(Aquarius) Buffy_ » goldenlion32
I have taurus in the 8th house so would it be transiting through there?
May 1, 2022 at 14:45
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Buffy_
That would be correct. Ending something and beginning something new. You always have to let go of something that no longer serves your highest potential for the next phase or step in your life.

Maybe just as simple as finishing reading a book, a job, educational course, job training. 8th house themes of course in your experience.
May 1, 2022 at 15:03
(Aquarius) Amdash » goldenlion32
I hope you can forgive me Golden lion 32 for intervening in your conversation with Buffy but I did have a question involving the Clips as well that I didn’t get answered I in a previous form that I was out made and I was wondering if you could bring to my clarity what the possibilities of the eclipse happening in the sixth house looked like?

I have Taurus on my descendent at 16° and it was expressed that Taurus would technically be in 10° but the eclipse was moving into my sixth house at the time which is currently right where the sun is right now so it hasn’t really passed through the descendent line yet.

Is there any way I could request clarity about what your interpretation of that could possibly be?
The eclipse within the sixth house I mean in 10° underneath the descendent? From your profound skills of course?
May 1, 2022 at 15:31
(Pisces) Gabbo23
I usually look for where the nodes (transit) are and to see at what grade the eclipse is going to happen
May 1, 2022 at 16:09
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Amdash
1. You have the axis that involves two houses. The Nodes at present are what we´re growing into which is Taurus life lessons.

There are different charts you can find represent each house, what it means and symbolism of the archetypes.

We can use this one for example:

https://astrostyle.com/learn-astrol…

1. The nodes land in the axis for example 1st house/7th house if you have Taurus in the first. This would be focused on eating habits for example. Maybe you eat a gallon of ice cream a day and realize it´s time to end the ice cream binging, so you start going to the local gym and start a fitness routine. While there you might meet some great people in the 7th house who teach you good nutritional eating habits, fitness programs, point you into a healthier direction.

The eclipse then is projecting the thought perhaps I stop the old habit of eating a gallon of ice cream a day to a cup of ice cream a day, with a fresh salad, fresh fruit, fresh vegetables, or replacing ice cream with a protein shake for breakfast.

2nd example: the hair cut you have you have had since forever, and it´s time to do something different. Maybe with Uranus in Taurus you splash it with a bit of rainbow hair dye. Too much for you, maybe just a mild color one color lighter or darker.

3rd example: The leather jacket you wear is worn out, wholes in it, and it´s time to go to the store and buy a new one and throw the other out.

1st house has a lot to do with your physical appearance, how you dress, what you eat, your physical activities or how you appear to everyone.

Taurus in the 1st house maybe even becoming the local forest ranger, the wild life physician, the organic foods guy, usually dealing with teaching some kind of love, compassion, empathy, understanding about yourself, and teaching others in the 7th to do the same vice versus.

North Node in Taurus would be pointing to focusing on you and improving your life for the better. Through your example, others will follow.
May 1, 2022 at 16:52
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Take your whole sign sidereal chart, look at the moon sign let´s say its in Scorpio, move this moon anticlockwise and make it the ascendant or put the 1st house. If you were a gemini ascendant that means moon is in 6th house in Scorpio. So let´s move it 7th..8th..9th..10th..11th...12th and 1st now. You will see gemini sign is in your 6th house and Scorpio is new ascendant.

Once this is done now see where the eclipse is happening in this new chart what sign and what house it will make total sense. Basically transits from the moon ascendant technique in vedic have given more accurate predictions, tells exactly what you were thinking and with eclipse happening you will feel it extra strongly hard to miss. In the same way you can a chart for your love life by making venus the ascendant , for your career making sun the ascendant etc.

Check Joni Patry´s latest video on this eclipse, she is extremely right in my case well done.
May 2, 2022 at 03:56
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity
Yes the eclipses would be in the 2nd and 8th house axis as mentioned already. Another consideration is the traditional ruler of the signs the eclipses are falling in which is Venus(Taurus) and Mars(Scorpio). These places may also be affected or may be the areas that initiate places where the eclipses are. For example for you a 6th house indication(health, service or service workers, competitors, house pets, daily routines, injuries or sudden physical experiences) could be what sets off the start of something going on in the 8th.
Like releasing a bad habit for something that you no longer want to consume may start off small but creates a drastic change of how people identified you. Or valuing being creative how you want to showcase it and people accept and value that versus having to accommodate the nuances of what someone else wants to see creatively or thinks what they are offering is of better worth than what you prefer at the moment.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »