What if planets were human forms, how do you expect them?

April 30, 2022 at 20:42 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) InfiniteVoyageXIII&VII
What if planets were human forms, how do you expect them?
That´s question has been in mind for a time. We know some charachteristics about planets but they have a lot of features. So I want to ask:

If you have a chance to talk to them, which one you wish to have a talk?

How do you expect a planet/planets in human form?

Which one you feel close to you?

For example

I would to talk to Saturn :157:. He probably would look like a cool-badass person wearing predominantly black clothes. Due to his secretive and solemn nature he would don´t speak with me very much 😂. Most likely he would refuse my question about solution seeking for problems and my life path.

Moon and I would get along very well and maybe be little close to Mercury.

If you interest this topic, thanks in advance.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 30, 2022 at 20:48
(Cancer) InfiniteVoyageXIII&VII
I think this picture so proper for Saturn :157:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 30, 2022 at 21:17
(Scorpio) srgeorgio
I would like to talk to pluto and just ask him why? Lol. He´ll doubtlessly be in all black too.
And I´d like to talk to neptune as she´s the one I feel I understand the least. I´m sure she´ll be very beautiful but perhaps fuzzy like she´s shrouded in mist and difficult to see clearly.
April 30, 2022 at 21:44
(Cancer) InfiniteVoyageXIII&VII » srgeorgio
Very nice. There is always some sneaky things in Pluto for me. I think your Neptune :159: imagination seems like the lady of lake in the legend of King Arthur.
Login
(Log in)
May 1, 2022 at 02:33
(Taurus) Rosincvist » srgeorgio
:178: can be like Aquila the Eagle constellation, these aren´t static Non-Player-Characters (except in the Western Hemisphere)
The March 6th, 1961 Affirmative Action signed by the President, :157: was the only planet really well-placed, the others were all compromised!
May 1, 2022 at 07:18
(Scorpio) Graham
Sometimes I attempt to analyse, interpret and synthesise a natal chart by imaging the relationships between planets as being dialogues between the Mount Olympus Gods they symbolise.

I am fond of Mars ... the youth who fights only for causes he believes in.
May 1, 2022 at 07:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Owlmate, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
cough
Login
(Log in)
May 1, 2022 at 12:43
(Cancer) InfiniteVoyageXIII&VII » Graham
So alike my thoughts. Besides a part of Olympus Gods were celestial being such as Zeus, Apollo, Ares, Aphrodite etc. Making them talk by putting yourself in their places is very good way to understand some indicators in natal chart.
May 1, 2022 at 12:45
(Cancer) InfiniteVoyageXIII&VII » Owlmate
😄👍👍👍

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »