Solar eclipse

April 30, 2022 at 12:58 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Gabbo23
Solar eclipse
Hi there as you all may now, today we have the Solar eclipse. I want to know what are your personal insights on Solar eclipse and how do you think it works.
For me one of the most important things, it´s that the Solar Eclipse bring light to the part of the chart it´s ocurring

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
April 30, 2022 at 13:40
(Aries) KDJ
Hello Dear Astro-Seeker Gabbo,

WOW! this eclipse is mystically meaningful for you with the incredible stellium of planets in Pisces. If you´re interested in my insights, I have included them in my recent blog post ... scroll down to find them
https://tinyurl.com/bdeanppw

New Moon Solar Eclipse Blessings ☽☀️☾
April 30, 2022 at 14:14
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » KDJ
Hi there! Nice to meet you! Oh cool i will check that out right now! Thanks for replying :1:.
And new moon solar eclipse blessings for you too :1: :151:
April 30, 2022 at 14:45
(Leo) Zephyrin
I realized people break up with their partners suddenly these days. Relationships get ruined somehow. Probably stems from the influence of Uranus.

As a Taurus Moon, I can´t stay away from desserts for last couple days lol

Also noticed someone´s wicked, pathetic mind games too late this eclipse and feel the years I know him are wasted. YEARS. I was totally unaware about this few days ago.

I feel more desire to deal with art; the paintings I draw, stories I write haven´t disappointed me nowadays.

April 30, 2022 at 14:52
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Zephyrin
Wow i didn´t notice about break up but yes i gotta say i see people arguing a lot during the eclipse.
Haha it´s interesting for a taurus moon haha
Oh i see, also that´s a great to canalize eclipse energy, by painting, writing. Thanks so much for sharing your experiences :1:
April 30, 2022 at 14:55
(Taurus) BBlythe
All i know is i was born when sun and moon collides creating shadow we call, eclipse. there was a snake that surrounds my mom when she gave birth to me. :">
April 30, 2022 at 14:55
(Pisces) Gabbo23
May i add that i notice that during Eclipse i notice that people die too, if they have harsh transit aspects in their chart
April 30, 2022 at 18:35
(Taurus) Silvi
I feel extremely confident and joyful. But is because my sun is 9 grade.
Im also waiting for some foreign news and some truth´s.
And taking some advantage of creativity due to this awesome Piscean inspiration.

I just can´t wait to the next total one.
April 30, 2022 at 19:12
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Silvi
Wow that´s so great! Not everyone feels like that so it´s a good to know that some people feel good effect on it. Definitely pisces it´s helping a lot this day (maybe because I´m a full pisces haha 😅)
April 30, 2022 at 20:38
(Taurus) nutelina
Oh I felt so bad today...
April 30, 2022 at 20:39
(Taurus) nutelina » Zephyrin
Shit I want to break up today! I felt so angry. Now I feel sad.
April 30, 2022 at 20:54
(Leo) Zephyrin » nutelina
Indeed today is weird. Maybe it is time to get lazy to discharge negative feelings... :83:
April 30, 2022 at 20:57
(Aries) Wolfmoon
I´m interested to see what happens for me personally. Uranus and NN both in 5" Orb :191: to natal Venus in my 4th.

Also Mars on my Jupiter in 2nd. I am in need of a new paying role in life...
April 30, 2022 at 20:57
(Capricorn) boyakasha the wizard
I tore my shirt accidently today most times I´m pretty careful, I also had alot of mood swings. You are right, it´s about revealing a part of yourself to the world like you have to get it off your chest.
May 1, 2022 at 01:18
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Wolfmoon
Oh I think and eclipse in the 4th house will bring you some news about your home but it´s a simplistic thought haha.
I wish that you can find a new role in your life 🙌🏻
May 1, 2022 at 01:20
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » boyakasha the wizard
Oh yes I do think it reveals part of ourselves, I didn´t notice nothing strange today but maybe in the incoming days I will notice things 🙌🏻
May 1, 2022 at 01:24
(Virgo) LotusStar
I had a good day I don´t know lol

All this Taurus stuff hits my 7th house. I am breaking up and making up weekly it seems, my relationships been so volatile with Uranus in my 7th and now these eclipses... 🙄

I believe they say not to make important decisions during eclipse times because we don´t see clearly. The lights are eclipsed by the nodes... on the other hand, they suppose to bring fated events and big changes.

You can´t really fight destiny so...
May 1, 2022 at 01:35
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » LotusStar
Oh sorry to hear that 😔, it´s complicated having Uranus in the 7th house relationship feel like a lighting, they came out of nowhere and they may go just as they came.
Yes it´s true, may I added that I heard that when it´s close to the eclipse they say that in that part of the chart you received some clarity. But I don´t know it depends on the astrologer insight
May 1, 2022 at 02:05
(Libra) Lib_8
Not sure but ironically today was the first quiet day I’ve had at work all week. Otherwise it has been stressful dealing with one incident after another and just crazy angry people. I’m also awaiting some news on more higher positions that I applied to.
May 1, 2022 at 02:15
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Lib_8
Well it could be like that too, not necessarily the day of the eclipse is going to happen something, maybe it´s preparing something too . I hope you get good news soon 🙏🏻🤗
May 1, 2022 at 02:39
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Gabbo23
The actual day was spent rushing around like a blue ass fly trying to mask all the windows because the painter arrived to spray the exterior of my house. Finished up by going to a backyard concert dressed as a pirate for a friend´s birthday.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 1, 2022 at 12:32
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Wolfmoon
Sounds like an amazing day 😅 at least the last part it´s pretty cool indeed haha
May 1, 2022 at 20:21
(Capricorn) boyakasha the wizard
Also I wanted to add I have this eclipse in Taurus in 6th house whole sign. I started to come across Jordan Petersons content and I´ve found deep realisations about myself through him. It feels like a new beginning like sun coming out of the horizon, very profound and once in a lifetime kind of moment. Very relieving.

Jordan has Mars and ascendant in Taurus.
May 2, 2022 at 05:05
(Virgo) rohini moon » Wolfmoon
That´s funny, because Rahu governs over pirates (outcasts) and the eclipse was Rahu over your natal Rahu! Conveniently, you chose to dress up as one on that day. :15:

Ps. I want to hug that adorable doggie
May 2, 2022 at 17:56
(Leo) Claclastro
Hi there, any news for the solar eclipse ?
I heard the effects will last for 6 month...
I was wondering where this eclipse falls in your chart and if it does have an impact for people according to the houses it falls into.
May 2, 2022 at 20:53
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Claclastro
Hi there 👋🏻 well in my case I haven´t any news from the eclipse, I´m having it on the 6th house but I gotta no news about it. But as you said the effect last for 6 months
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »