Nature of Introversion and Extroversion

April 30, 2022 at 02:31 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) LanaRen
Nature of Introversion and Extroversion
Where would you say the true nature of these characteristics lies? In general, those with more extroverted energy (yan/masculine polarity) are air and fire signs, and the ones with more introverted energy (yin/feminine) are earth and water signs

However, an air planet like Uranus which can manifest as very distant or cold doesn´t then act as extroverted.

With a water house like the 12th house, the planets in there tend to feel to have a greater mission within the realm of the outer, collective world (unlike the 4th house which is more set to its roots and the inner world)

And when you put it all in the mix - Uranus in the 12th house in Capricorn, for example, it is again something new.

Then the aspects between the planets play a big role as well - another new picture of the chart.

What are your thoughts, do you think there is what exactly points out what makes a person more extroverted or introverted or do you think it is all intertwined, not as set-on?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 30, 2022 at 03:01
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit
Passive vs active is at the core of each nature

By default the sum of everything is either plus or minus, you are what you are
April 30, 2022 at 03:50
(Taurus) Novile Circuit
One clue to this could be hypersensitivity. People who are very sensitive need to retreat more while people who are less sensitive get more easily bored and want to go out to seek stimulation.
When Neptune has a strong connection with the Moon it can cause issues with hypersensitivity. Also Moon in Pisces or 12H would need more time alone. I think I would mostly look to the Moon for this, (aspcets, signs, houses) because it looks like an emotional need to me.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »