Why no planet exalts in Leo and Scorpio?

April 29, 2022 at 21:07 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) InfiniteVoyageXIII&VII
Why no planet exalts in Leo and Scorpio?
Hi guys, Interestingly...

1) Sun exalts in Aries and Saturn oppositely exalts in Libra but no planet exalts in Leo which is ruled by Sun.

2) Moon rules Cancer and Mars oppositely exalts in Capricorn but no planet exalts in Scorpio which is opposite to Taurus where of Moon exalts.

I think it is harmonious relation between Sun and Moon. But is there anything else that explains this? I researched but couldn´t find.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 29, 2022 at 21:25
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Good question,

answer is that scorpio and leo does good in everything :61:

:37:
April 29, 2022 at 21:46
(Leo) Mirci
Hi, I´ve found this one by Google,an interesting theory,according to Rachel Lang,who is a intuitive astrologer and healer.

"Scorpio
Some think Uranus is exalted in Scorpio. "It’s the planet of change, and Scorpio is all about transformation," says Lang.

Leo
Also controversial is the idea that Neptune is exalted in Leo. "[This is believed] because Neptune is the planet of creative vision, inspiration, and universal love," she says. "Leo is the sign of expressing yourself through creative efforts and also leadership. In Leo, Neptune has a chance to do that in a way that’s grounded and seeks to make a contribution to the whole."
April 29, 2022 at 21:51
(Cancer) InfiniteVoyageXIII&VII » Aren Levi
Yeah they´re good and very proud 😅
April 29, 2022 at 21:58
(Cancer) InfiniteVoyageXIII&VII » Mirci
Good point but three outer planets have not dignities in Astrology. The Last one, Pluto, was discovered in 1930. Personally I use just them in event astrology.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »