Effects of Eclipse

April 27, 2022 at 17:02 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Amby
Effects of Eclipse
Can anyone help me understand how the eclipse will effect me? I see my north node transiting taurus a few degrees away from 27°. Is that a thing? My vertex is 27° scorpio natally.

Also-Jupiter is directly ON TOP OF my natal MC in pisces during this eclipse. Is that also a thing?

Included my chart for 4/30!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 28, 2022 at 12:00
(Virgo) Lor3112
I’ve asked similar questions for mine too! Yours is interesting because your venus is conjunct your mc, so the eclipse will be conjunct your mc AND venus, and simultaneously, Jupiter is conjunct venus on your natal mc. Being the MC/10th house involvement, it might be a new job/career manifestation? Definitely something public? I have no idea in truth as I’m far from knowledgeable and asking my own questions, but I love the synchronicity of it all! 😊
April 28, 2022 at 12:21
(Aries) Amby » Lor3112
Absolutely mind blowing because I’m a performer and I have a final callback for a life changing job(show) today and possibly tomorrow. A show I’ve been auditioning for for 10 years. Soooooooo like WHAT!!??
April 28, 2022 at 12:30
(Virgo) Lor3112 » Amby
OH MY GOSH!!!! That’s incredible!!!! 🤯🤣
I wish you THE BEST of luck! But it looks like it’s all written in the stars anyway!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I noticed, transit POF is conjunct your transit ascendant during the eclipse too. Mine is the same!
April 28, 2022 at 12:34
(Aries) Amby » Lor3112
Right!?!?!? I can’t even with these planets! What would POF CONJUNCT ASC bring? Just more destiny karma juju?
April 28, 2022 at 12:51
(Virgo) Lor3112 » Amby
I’m not sure!!!! 😅😅😅 that’s why I wrote a post! The asc/POF conjunction is happening on my natal Pluto, (directly opposite the eclipse), transit Pluto will be sextiling my natal POF, which the venus/Jupiter conjunction will be sat on too! The eclipse is happening in my natal 1st, transit 7th conjunct my dc. I had my Jupiter return a few weeks ago, with the Neptune/Jupiter conjunction on my natal Jupiter, whilst the sun was transiting my natal NN! It’s WILD!!!! I’m so glad someone else is having crazy transit stuff too! 🤣🤣🤣
April 28, 2022 at 12:51
(Virgo) Lor3112 » Lor3112
The next 6 months are going to be interesting for us for sure! 🤣
April 28, 2022 at 12:52
(Aries) Amby » Lor3112
WOW INCREDIBLE!! Do you have big life things happening? Fated things?!
April 28, 2022 at 12:58
(Virgo) Lor3112 » Amby
Externally, I’d say no (right now 😅😅😅), but I’ve been through huge internal shifts over the last 6-8 months. I’ve done a lot of shadow work and releasing karma (I’d like to think) and old patterns. The lunar eclipse next month will happen in my 8th house, (by rights, it should be in my 7th, but my first house is much bigger than my 8th in the placidus system), so I’m hoping I’ve done enough inner work to have at least restored balance in my karma! 🤞🏼
April 28, 2022 at 13:12
(Aries) Amby » Lor3112
Wow. This is all why I love astrology so much. I wish you so much good energy-you and your planets!!!
April 28, 2022 at 13:17
(Virgo) Lor3112 » Amby
You too! Good luck tomorrow! Please let me know how it goes! 🤞🏼😊

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »