Trial Johnny Depp and Amber Heard

April 26, 2022 at 15:53 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Magosdeltiempo
Trial Johnny Depp and Amber Heard
The astrology of Johnny Depp and Amber Heard is fascinating. Both have same venus in taurus (over fixed star caput algol...), and the mundane astrology shows very clear why at this moment both are living this experience...
Here is the astrology of both:
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 28, 2022 at 14:20
(Capricorn) Emanuel
It´s very interesting that Johnny has his Saturn return (in Aquarius 7th house) right now.
April 28, 2022 at 22:40
(Taurus) Rosincvist
For a moment I wondered at their having the same 18 dg. :27: then I saw the outer ring with :180: :160: at 28 dg.; J.D. and I have :157:, :199:, :159:, :160:, & :158: all in the same places! What is he taking to sleep easily at night with dreams about a creature 50% daughter & 50% wife seizing all properties and assets!
April 29, 2022 at 09:11
(Gemini) Mythstical1
I wouldn´t be surprised if she´s a Scorpio Ascendant.

Her Sun in 7th would fall right on Johnny´s MC.

Personally I believe that she made the recordings with the intent of making Johnny lash out on her. In one of her recordings it is clear that she´s grasping every bit she can to make Johnny say something bad or act out. He was offering a time to cooldown but she kept making things up that made it seem as if she´d kill herself if he left. I´ll go with that.
Mars(conjunct his Moon)(wars, disputes) and Neptune(illusion, hiding) in her 3rd(communication) would suit very well. Her Jupiter in 5th(drama, acting) which is conjunct his Chiron(past wounds) in 8th(transformation and other people´s money).

For a Scorpio Ascendant Mars is very important and it being in her 3rd house would prove conflicts through communication.

Scorpios are also known for taking super drastic actions when they seek to harm you.
April 29, 2022 at 14:32
(Virgo) moonlike00
I haven´t watched about their Astrology placements, but for some reason I felt bad for Johnny Depp, that he ended up in this situation... He is one of my favorite actors.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »