Cancer Sun Cancer Moon Pisces Rising - Confused

April 26, 2022 at 11:27 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Decimo
Cancer Sun Cancer Moon Pisces Rising - Confused
Half of me wants to… Buy a house, dug out a pond, grow fruit trees, and make my own personal paradise. The other half of me wants to travel around and not settle down. I did enjoy moving around when I was in the Army.

Does anyone have any insights into my birth chart? I have questions but the only thing pressing on my mind currently is….. Will I be better off setting down roots or will I be better off traveling around? I do enjoy having random encounters with people. I’m some what of an enigma even to myself. Sometimes I want to be around people and sometimes I prefer to be alone.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 26, 2022 at 11:42
(Aries) diavolul
Having that 22 degrees Lillith in 1st house, did you enjoyed killing?
April 26, 2022 at 18:12
(Cancer) Decimo » diavolul
Although I was a M249 gunner. I never had to kill anyone. My job in the Army centered around communications. I fixed the computers and setup networks for military intelligence while deployed.
April 26, 2022 at 18:18
(Aries) diavolul » Decimo
Thank you. I am interested in that particular degree and sorry for my assumption.

Also, I have to ask, because of the leader of Sagitarius in 10th in Capricorn, if your were a private military. Thank you.
April 26, 2022 at 19:03
Can you elaborate on private military? I was in the US Army.
April 27, 2022 at 04:24
I am trying to figure it out if Capricorn is the regular government employee or corporate/private sector.
Anyway, your positioning of the 10th house related to 8th house is your link to this "astrology" thing or whatever it is for you :)
April 28, 2022 at 13:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Jylia13.07, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
my sun and moon are also cancer but in 10 house
April 28, 2022 at 13:57
(Sagittarius) m155e4902
Have you thought about teaching? Trying to think of something that satisfies your MC in Sag and North node in Gemini. Sag is also the house of education/ philosophy. Mars is also in the 9th house, meaning you may get a lot of vigor and drive by learning or traveling. Your south node is also in Sag, which is why you might feel comfortable being independent and traveling, but this would not satisfy the purpose of your north node, or the needs of your cancer stellium. From your chart, I would say you would get the most satisfaction from staying in one area, but finding adventure in intellectual pursuits.
April 29, 2022 at 23:11
I was just a regular government employee.
April 29, 2022 at 23:12
(Cancer) Decimo » Jylia13.07
It’s nice to meet another Cancer Sun Cancer Moon!
April 29, 2022 at 23:25
(Cancer) Decimo » m155e4902
I like to learn. Planning to go back to college for a different degree this time. Going for a Bachelor’s of Cinematography. I do enjoy learning and researching everything under the Sun. I will say people call me for advice, and ask me to look up information for them a lot. I figured I can work on making independent films while staying in one place or traveling. Thank you for your insight. This gives me something to think about.
April 30, 2022 at 01:54
(Pisces) persephone_rising
Sounds a lot like my husband who has a very similar chart. In my opinion the fantasy of growing fruit trees versus the fantasy of being a world traveler are not so different. One may seem more “domestic”, but maybe the urges are stemming from the same place. Perhaps you long for novelty or a challenge? Or to create a life of meaning and purpose? Or maybe, the urge is reactionary. When my husband is feeling overworked, his impulse is to move to the country and build a homestead, instead of simply cutting back his hours. I guess the point is, there is no one perfect path, and it doesn’t have to be all or nothing despite what that south node in Sagittarius and Jupiter in Capricorn might be telling you. Maybe just diving in and dabbling in a variety of pursuits would be less overwhelming than needing to come up with a fully formed vision for your future. If you choose to travel for a while it doesn’t mean you can never settle down, and vice versa. Also, some people have to reconcile diverse needs, like needing alone time but also needing an expansive social life. I’d imagine it can feel like a constant internal tug of war and make it hard to know exactly what it is you want. Don’t know if any of this rings true, but good luck with whatever you choose!
April 30, 2022 at 07:09
The Capricorn type of jobs seems to be governement like, Aquarius must like Anonymous organisation and Sagitarius must be like Julien Assange or like the one who exposed NSA, I don´t recall the name.
May 28, 2022 at 21:24
(Cancer) CancerXII » diavolul
Edward Snowden & Julian Assange have both their moon in Scorpio 👌
May 28, 2022 at 21:31
(Cancer) CancerXII
Do you write or play instruments or sing ?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »