What means lilith in the 10th in gemini?

April 26, 2022 at 08:57 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) lunaria
What means lilith in the 10th in gemini?
hello everybody,
I have been told, that lilith in the 10th house is a very bad symbol to have in the 10th house. Is that true? And what does it mean to have her in the 10th? She is also the only planet I have in the upper hemisphere, besides saturn. All my other planets are in the bottom!
I am so curious to know, what this exactly means!

Thank you sooo much for answering?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 30, 2022 at 00:43
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:96:Lilith actually appeared in Astrology after the Hamburg Lilith which means that there is a generational conflict of intensity!
We need :152: substitutes because we have affiliations with past-life planets with more Moons than the one we are dealing with now!
May 4, 2022 at 18:25
(Aquarius) lunaria » Rosincvist
Thank you sooo much! Do you mean, by " moon substitutes" that lilith is a substitute for our moon?
May 5, 2022 at 00:48
(Taurus) Rosincvist » lunaria
:96:Marion Zimmer Bradley wrote about a six-Moon planet; `Tenebreuse´ whitsch may be hidden in our Akashic records waiting for the right question!
May 5, 2022 at 04:10
(Pisces) 1janos
I use only True Lilith and the Koch house system, because in my experience they work much better for intra-personal issues. Here is your chart using those:

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…;

True Lilith is in Cancer, and so close to the 11th house border, that I would interpret it being in the 11th house.

I am glad to read, that you refer to Lilith as a symbol. After all, it is a mathematically calculated point.

Clearly, symbols in an astrological chart - that exist only on a computer screen -, don´t affect or influence your life directly.

I am happy to let you know, what Lilith represents, in my opinion. Just ask.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »