astrology newbie having a hard time

April 25, 2022 at 16:55 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) ryleekeener
astrology newbie having a hard time
hi guys :)

My names Rylee and i feel like life has really been testing me especially in the love aspects of my life and wanted to know if my chart like says anything about me having challenges with relationships.

:151: :175:
:152: :171:
ASC :174:
:153: :175:
:155: :175:
:154: :176:

thx guys :3

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 25, 2022 at 18:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Owlmate, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hellow. Imho, charts do explain something like a 90%-95% of what actually happens in our lives. So it is a good way to grow more mature and conscious.
Have a nice ´n long-lived trip all over astrology ⁓
April 25, 2022 at 18:17
(Virgo) kjufcy
you have lots of transits, your Moon, Mars and Saturn in your eight house - it might bring the will to explore things in depth, it might also make you not very social. Saturn in 8th house is quite a difficult transit, it might change you forever. It makes you face your fears. Your sexual relationship may also be affected. Saturn puts limits on us, and when it´s 8th house, sometimes even a sexual dysfunction might occur. But if you manage these transits well, at the end of it you will be more emotionally mature.
April 25, 2022 at 22:46
(Cancer) doonit
I use whole sign houses and as such you have chiron in your 7th which probably makes you pretty insecure in your relationships as a start. In my experience this makes for people who can sabotage their own relationships just because they´re going well! Also pluto has been wreaking havoc in your 7th whole sign house since 2008, bringing obsession and destruction. But good ol´ pluto is a refiner and by this time next year he´ll be out and wreaking havoc elsewhere and you relationships will be shiny and cleanly refined. Work with chiron in the meantime.

With cancer on the ascendant and the moon in your whole sign 10th house you tend not to be private about your emotions at all. They´re out in the open and on full display, guts and all, and so you probably need to find someone that can handle this sort of thing. Either that or you should maybe learn to tone it down ever so slightly :3:
April 26, 2022 at 18:38
(Virgo) Astrooo
Hello,

Since when do you feel unwell?
Christmas 21?
April 27, 2022 at 16:36
(Leo) ryleekeener » Astrooo
Hi!!

Yes, it was a little before like right before thanksgiving 21
April 28, 2022 at 11:52
(Aries) diavolul » ryleekeener
You began dating multiple people in that period or was the effect? When Venus transits 5th house it is like itchy, if you know what I mean, also we are perceived attractive as hell...
April 28, 2022 at 18:14
(Virgo) Astrooo » ryleekeener
Hello,

"You´re right", it fits even better from 11/26/21.
On the map you will find your "road map" until May 23.
with a few keywords to suggest some ways to live this period.

I´m not going to lie to you, until May 23, life won´t taste like honey.

But this period, which began 6 months ago, will allow you to better understand:
1/ who you are at 19
2/ who you want to become for the future.

Note:
This period is not a curse, but a natural passage that we have all experienced.
Each in our own way.
It´s up to you to make this period the most profitable for the affirmation of your most beautiful light, your Leo sun.

Good road.
See you in June 2023 in your new Leonian tunic.
^^
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »