my poor foot.

April 24, 2022 at 03:07 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
my poor foot.
so Jupiter is in pisces, purva bhadrapada -nakshatra- just got there, 2 degree ish. And that nakshatra literally translates to "the first of the blessed feet" it´s a nakshatra tied to the feet as we know sign of pisces is also indicative of the feet.

and I hurt my foot. Slightly, nothing major. it didn´t even hurt at first, until later...anyway ice helps.

/end rant
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 24, 2022 at 03:14
(Scorpio) IceSickle17
Oof.. Jupiter in ♓. Not a great time for those with sensitive feet. 😐 I am a runner so I better be careful tomorrow not to injure my feet.

Anyway yeah Ice helps...tremendously. Just lay in bed and watch Netflix to chill out. All will be good
April 24, 2022 at 11:40
(Scorpio) OS*
Omg, truly mind blowing how much Nakshatras can be telling! I hope you feel better soon Rohini :74: :84:
April 24, 2022 at 13:52
(Taurus) nutelina
You have to always look after yourself first. This machine we got is marvellous you have no idea! I can say this for sure because nobody really knows for just a few. But let´s not go into that now haha.

So nice to read some bits and pieces. Every little step counts. So our feet will do that for us too. My Mars is in Pisces and I like to walk around but I ain´t no wanderer! Just funky moves! Are you into that too, I mean like dancing or quirky movements like yoga?
April 24, 2022 at 13:57
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
Is that pic from Dawson´s Creek? :3:

I loved that TV show..years ago..

P.S. I hope that your 🦶 will be ok.:)
April 24, 2022 at 18:28
(Scorpio) Kisses
Painted my toenails and bought a new pair of very uncomfortable wedge sandals the other day *.*

Sorry bout your feetsss
April 24, 2022 at 18:40
(Virgo) rohini moon » Morena_Lu
It is from the Creek. :3: still is my favorite show, if I had to pick. Lol :)
April 24, 2022 at 18:42
(Virgo) rohini moon » OS*
It is mind blowing! I had to check that day just to see what the nakshatras were in place that could potentially be tied to the feets and bam! There it is.
Nakshatras never lie :4:

Thanks, OS ..Feeling better already ;)
April 24, 2022 at 18:45
(Virgo) rohini moon » nutelina
Well. I´m not surprised you have a lot of planets in pisces in your Vedic chart... in case you didn´t know :3:
April 24, 2022 at 18:46
(Capricorn) Datta108
Sorry to hear,what was the exact day of the injury???
April 24, 2022 at 18:54
(Virgo) rohini moon » Datta108
It was Friday afternoon. But I wouldn´t call it an injury, lol, I´m feeling better already..

I had a worse injury many years ago , that I actually did to myself lol. i had a terrible dream...In which bugs were crawling all over my foot and I couldn´t shake them off now matter how hard that I tried, so whilst dreaming I was really kicking my foot. And I woke up that day with a sprained ankle. That´s how bad it was. I didn´t think something like that would even be possible until it happened to me.

Back then I didn´t dig into the nakshatras but I´m pretty sure planets were transiting my 12th house,major ones, so it would make sense.
April 24, 2022 at 19:01
(Capricorn) Datta108 » rohini moon
That´s funny you mentioned that,you had 3 planets in your 12th house when you hurt your foot!! Sun,Rahu, and Mercury !!
April 24, 2022 at 19:24
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » rohini moon
Mine was "La femme Nikita", but I loved "Dawson´s Creek", "Buffy The Vampire Slayer".. :4:
April 24, 2022 at 19:52
I believe so, but I can´t remember exact dates then.. it was sometime during 2016ish - Saturn was on my ascendant that I know
April 24, 2022 at 20:04
Well this time the 3 planets in the 12th,particularly Rahu and the Sun combined with Jupiter´s Nakshatra transit point to the problem. Also Venus as lord of your 12fl house from Lagna means that Venusian attributes like his day,Friday, can show 12th house matters on his day of the week more prominently.

I would say every mid April to mid July there can be some setbacks and difficulties to contend with since the Sun will be transiting the 12th,1st and 2nd house´s ,none of them are considered very favorable for the Sun to transit.
Maybe mid February to mid April can be better months since the Sun is in the 10th and 11th houses, 2 months straight of general betterment, especially if Jupiter is in a favorable position but Saturn and Jupiter transits have to be factored in of course besides dasa/bhukti periods...
April 24, 2022 at 20:08
3 planets *now?

But the only thing in Libra right now is Ketu :63: Mercury just moved into Taurus yesterday / today also

I´m a Scorpio rising datta..
April 24, 2022 at 20:11
Yes now, Gochara is looked at from jamna rasi first,then ascendant, you have 3 planets 12th in Aries now!! But no worries Jupiter in the favorable 11th should protect in general this year...
April 24, 2022 at 20:16
Ooh ok, gotcha.. I forget these things sometimes, you´re making Moon my ASC
April 24, 2022 at 20:29
Yes Chandra lagna for transits,traditionally said to give excellent results. When your Jupiter dasa/Moon bhukti is underway, even though Jupiter and Moon are functional beneficts for you,they are in the difficult 6/8 positions from each other in your chart,watch for any untoward events perhaps on the maternal side of family...
April 24, 2022 at 21:21
you are absolutely right, i wasn´t thinking for a minute.. from the moon!

i wouldn´t be surprised to hear such a thing, one relative on my maternal side is going through a lot of health issues right now.
April 24, 2022 at 21:28
but have you ever heard of anyone giving themselves an injury from their own dreams? lol. first and only time that ever happened * knock on wood *

I shook my foot so hard in my sleep, when I woke up I needed to wrap it up.. it hurt for like 2/3 days!
April 24, 2022 at 21:34
I´ve never heard that before!! Having bugs/insects in dreams is a sign of impending illness supposedly but I´m not certain about that....
April 24, 2022 at 22:13
yes i´ve heard that - or illness of someone close to you..

the best description I´ve heard for the bug dreams and I related to way back then was.. relating to something literally ´bugging you´ in your waking life.
April 24, 2022 at 22:40
(Capricorn) Jaided » rohini moon
Before opening this I had a feeling there´d be a Dawson´s Creek photo involved :3: how did I know? Lol

I hope your foot heals up fast friend :79:
April 24, 2022 at 22:56
(Virgo) rohini moon » Jaided
because you know me pretty well, lol. :79: thanks love
April 25, 2022 at 13:57
(Taurus) nutelina » rohini moon
Well if you know what I already know, why waste time Ms. Chronos? :3: :2:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022