Carrer passion 5 house in Cancer , 6 house in Leo

April 23, 2022 at 15:34 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Zydrunas999
Carrer passion 5 house in Cancer , 6 house in Leo
Hi, i have 5 house in Cancer. I love arts, i am very creative. Also Leo in 6 house - i am very joyful, love singing, dance, kids. Maybe these proffesions are very good for me ?:

Social worker with grandparents, kids
Manager of Property
Manager of Hotel
Worker in hospital
Working in the Chorus as singer

I also have Jupiter (luck) in Cancer, so Cancer sign is very important for me? For my proffesion, passion, hobbies... My MC is in Capricorn. I want everything to do perfect and with rules.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 24, 2022 at 04:15
(Cancer) Micmic
hmmm perhaps you would do well as a school teacher, school social worker, child services? or something where you work with people who really need that nurturing guidance/someone to lead them with confidence .. so yeah a hospital, nursing home for elderly/chronically ill.. doing like music therapy with people or art based therapies
April 26, 2022 at 08:39
(Pisces) Zydrunas999 » Micmic
I really love children and want to care them.
April 26, 2022 at 19:43
(Virgo) Astrooo
Hello,

Very goods choices which perfect fit with the potentialities of your theme.
You absolutely have to work in the service of the community.
In order to manage to live with your best enemy: you ^^

You have a lot of assets to achieve this. I will not develop them, you know them.

Plus a few obstacles:
- Jupiter retrograde H4 = difficulty in creating a friendly space in your personal setting = all the more reason to find your "real" family in the World = Family of souls.
- Pluto, the master of anxieties, who leads your group of planets (H7 Scorpio + Black Moon) = difficulty in establishing a face-to-face connection = you are much more comfortable in a group relationship than in a couple relationship )
- an "orphan" Sun on the H1/H2/H3 side (Houses of the "birth) = not easy to deploy its light, especially with sun H12.

Note:
Do you know the episode of Jesus in the desert?
and the story of Job?

Your theme makes me think of these two stories.

Note a:
it is not proselitism for the religion, it is necessary to read these two stories like myths.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 1, 2022 at 23:24
(Pisces) Zydrunas999 » Astrooo
Yes i am the biggest problem - me. I really love people and want to help them: maybe working as social worker, in hospital...
Jupiter retrograde H4 = difficulty in creating a friendly space in your personal setting = all the more reason to find your "real" family in the World = Family of souls. Yes i want to find people who will be my real family of souls :)
Pluto, the master of anxieties, who leads your group of planets (H7 Scorpio + Black Moon) = difficulty in establishing a face-to-face connection = you are much more comfortable in a group relationship than in a couple relationship ). Yes i love being in groups than being only two people, couple.
Yes i know the story of Jesus in dessert, im catholic :) Thank you very much:)

What is the main planet in my horoscope of my luck? Lucky number?
I want to leave my country Lithuania and go somewhere else in Europe far away from my parents and my native land.
Proffesion choices: social worker, administration in hospital or something else. I really love hospitals.I feel there like at home :)
June 1, 2022 at 23:28
I really love hospitals, sometimes dont want go home from them :D
June 1, 2022 at 23:30
I really love hospitals, sometimes dont want go home from them :D I love taking blood from my arms at hospital rather then cutting my hair :DDD strange going to dentist for me is a pleasure :D

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »