Amber heard birth chart

April 23, 2022 at 00:01 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) MorningGlory
Amber heard birth chart
Anyone want to discuss amber heard´s birth chart?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 23, 2022 at 00:26
(Scorpio) OS*
I was just looking at the synastry chart with her and depp :4:
April 23, 2022 at 00:37
(Scorpio) MorningGlory » OS*
what did you find?
April 23, 2022 at 01:11
(Scorpio) OS* » MorningGlory
I knew there was 8th house overlays before I even looked at the chart. so indeed, Jupiter-Chiron. Moons are square. both Jupiter also afflicted. aspects causing attraction are there, Venus is partile among other conjunctions and trines but this relationship was clearly toxic. . .

I don´t think he was like this with Vanessa Paradis, but something here just bringing out the worst within the two. . .
April 23, 2022 at 03:41
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The Jury has to find one closer to God, and the other deserving punishment, the youth appeal of both :78:s means that this can´t be kept from children!
They have to watch their heroes dragged until bedraggled!
April 23, 2022 at 13:20
(Scorpio) OS* » Rosincvist
I just noticed you´re born a month apart. Saturn return in his 7th. . . idk, so far the jury seems to like him. we´ll see once she takes the stand. .

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
April 23, 2022 at 13:42
(Scorpio) amandaallansson
Well I believe that they have a karmic relationship from past lives. If you solely look at Depp´s chart he has Saturn in his seventh house in Aquarius. Which is in indicator that he could have been abusing people close to hin in his past lives(either physicall or verbally). Maybe that´s because he is a Gemini now? lol. I do believe that Johnny is innocent in the trial between him and Amber. However I do believe that he could have abused Amber in a past life either physically or verbally. This is why he met Amber through his second Saturn retrograde to direct him to his purpose/karma. So the reason for meeting Amber and having this relationship with her was never a coincidence, it was laid out in their soul contract so they would dissolve the karma between them. This is why Johnny had to take all of the blame and become the victim in the media(to clear the karma from his past life with her). Also explains why there might be some confusion from Amber´s side that she thinks that he is the abuser and she is the victim. Could be subconscious memories from the past life she had with him when she got abused.
April 23, 2022 at 13:57
(Libra) leorising » amandaallansson
Eu estava pesquisando o gráfico de Johnny Deep neste momento, e eu estava pensando: outro leo em ascensão com problemas de relacionamento, Will Smith também é um leão em ascensão e pelo que ouvi ele está se separando de sua esposa. Eu vi nó norte na 12ª casa para Johnny Deep, ele vai ser preso?

Edited:
I was researching Johnny Deep´s chart at this point, and I was thinking: another rising Leo with relationship issues, Will Smith is also a rising Leo and from what I hear he is splitting up with his wife. I saw north node at 12th house for Johnny Deep, is he going to be arrested?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 23, 2022 at 14:45
(Scorpio) OS* » leorising
the case is about defamation of character. they both assaulted each other, they both caused domestic violence. something Amber has a "history" with vs Johnny Depp does not.

why would he get arrested ?
April 23, 2022 at 15:18
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » leorising
I can´t speak spanish. However I did use google translate as an attempt to understand you. So try to do that next time so more people can read your posts.

I´m not really sure what the outcome will be for Mr Depp based off his birth chart. Since I´ve followed the trial on Youtube it looks like he is about to win. I think Amber will testify next week which will be intersting to witness. She´s not just going to be perceived as the biggest drama queen but also as the biggest victim. I can´t wait to see the memes. No matter the outcome of the trial I think if Johnny wins then this whole experience will change for him mentally. So just having this relationship with Amber is linked to his north node in his 12th house, it´s an experience itself.
April 23, 2022 at 18:50
(Libra) leorising » amandaallansson
I made a mistake, I know how to write in English, it seems I clicked on something wrong and it was in Portuguese, sorry.

I believe that Johnny deep will be successful, he will be experiencing the return of Jupiter in Aries in the 9th house, and it squares his moon in the 6th house, the moon that is his ruler of his North node, and is in the 6th house.

April 23, 2022 at 19:01
(Libra) leorising » OS*
I´ve seen celebrities and famous actors with North Node in the 12th house stay in prison for a while, Johnny Deep has been arrested 2x, but for minor things, like vandalizing a hotel and fighting with people.

as it is moon ruling the 12th house, it can be a short period in prison, as the moon makes a complete transit in 30 days. But I believe that Johnny Deep will be successful in this trial with Amber, he is experiencing the return of Jupiter in the 9th house, favoring in situations that involve court.
April 23, 2022 at 19:03
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
Amber has Mars and Lilith OOB that can give aggressive and diabolic behavior similar to that Johnny described. OOB Lilith is deeply honest and non-tolerant and being in conjunction to Chiron and in opposition to Saturn, that is ruling her OOB Mars, can give a real demon, if person is hurt somehow.

In tropical chart her Lilith is ruled by Mercury that is also in square and ruled by OOB Mars, so verbal abuse that turns to physical out of nowhere is so supported by this hard aspect.

At the other hand she is born with the perfect sense of bounding and love (Pluto conjuction SN) but her life task is to develop her personality and independence and to stop rely on others (Taurus Sun conjuction Aries NN)
May 22, 2022 at 17:38
(Pisces) 11
I’m checking to see her moon, cause I had suspicion she’s Hasta.. appearantly..
Can be master manipulators. But she’s creating such bad reputation for us :41:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »