Virgo Rising and father Issues

April 22, 2022 at 23:27 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Virgo Rising and father Issues
I´ve seen this theme of issues regarding their father quite a few time in friends charts with Virgo Rising.
I´m guessing the 12th house of suffering(for spiritual purposes), unconscious self-undoing, people that work against our interests(again, many time unconscious) is the culprit here. The 12th house is in Leo in Virgo Risings, so ruled by the Sun (representing the father).

Also I´ve seen the theme of "not expressing your true self" (because many times they do this, they found trouble) in Virgo Risings.

If you have stories about Virgo Risings... Be free to tell.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 23, 2022 at 01:39
(Taurus) Rosincvist
My father offered me a beer for my very first :65: birthday :65: and then continued to drink steadily until the poor sod who named him died and left him piss-poor junk!
He was the :116: in my chart; Other people aspired to :157:-hood which in the so-called traditional family is "A Man´s Job"!!!!
My past-life had eleventh-house cusp where I have my :176: Rising; Different friend issues for a different life!
It has been recounted that it was once "unthinkable" that a father should have a restraining order from seeing his children! Another century, another set of laws!
American Republicanism `was´ described long before Trump´s superstardom as "The Stern Father Figure" form of government!
`Roy Masters´ was in his prime and willing to give a "father´s P.O.V."
Male authority eventually belittles female intuition and excess of creative juices!
I have been told that some in Los Angeles have NO! father figure whatsoever!
How is that even an issue, Every father makes a run for it to a superior environment to the one that his children are experiencing!
April 23, 2022 at 17:29
(Aquarius) RichardBarossi
The father is shown in a natal chart by the lord of the 4th house, not the Sun.
April 23, 2022 at 17:39
(Scorpio) amandaallansson
Have I been your part of your observation through my threads on the forum? 😂
April 24, 2022 at 09:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Thimble, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yep, super true for me friend!
April 24, 2022 at 13:54
(Taurus) nutelina
Excellent question! I mean it.

My dad had this I suspect he was Virgo rising but I´m sure he was Leo sun but such a leo like Scarr the evil brother of the animated Disney Lion King film?
April 25, 2022 at 02:54
(Capricorn) Emanuel » nutelina
"
My dad had this I suspect he was Virgo rising"

You never asked him his birth hour? :))

I remarked that usually Virgo Risings give very precise birth hours.
April 25, 2022 at 02:56
(Capricorn) Emanuel » amandaallansson
No :)).

I included just friends i know from outside this forum.

But you are free to tell some stories... If you have some, and if you want of course:).
April 25, 2022 at 02:58
(Capricorn) Emanuel » RichardBarossi
The association of 4th house with mother or father is still very debatable.

4th house has other important meanings beside this.
April 25, 2022 at 14:35
(Virgo) tattooedmombie
My daughter is Virgo rising. She does have issues expressing herself.
April 25, 2022 at 15:30
(Capricorn) Emanuel
LEO ON THE 12TH HOUSE CUSP

No one really knows who you are, sometimes not even you. Leo is ruled by the Sun, the planet of the self, and with it on the 12th House cusp, your true identity is an eternal mystery. The 12th House represents one’s deepest secrets, yearnings, and dreams. With Leo ruling the 12th, there is so much that you are that you cannot express and so much that you would like to be but that you feel unable to actualize. True self-actualization can feel elusive when you spend so much time trying to create the most perfect version of yourself. Then, you don’t take the time to lovingly accept who you are, flaws and all, and express that self outwardly. Some vital part of who you are is repressed, due to this influence, which can cause you to be deeply withdrawn and uncomfortable with attention. Maybe the glare of the spotlight is just too much for you because you’re afraid it will expose who you really are. Once they all finally see you, warts and all, will they still like you? Did they ever like you to begin with? These are the questions surrounding your identity that can haunt you and cause you sorrow.
Yet, Leo in the 12th can take many different forms. It may also mean that you spend a lot of time pretending to be someone that you’re really not. Usually, this is to compensate for any deep-seated sense of inadequacy that torments you. So, you actually may pretend to be more outgoing, more aggressive or more confident than you really are. It’s like there’s this giant smokescreen around you that prevents people from know what you’re truly made of. You may struggle with this overwhelming sense of being an empty shell of a person and you’re always trying to fill that inner void. It makes you consumed with all of these fantasies of who you could be and, before you know it, you’re living out those fantasy versions of yourself. But, you become so transfixed with that illusion of yourself until it all comes crashing down and then you have to dream up a new personality, maybe even a new life, for yourself.
As you can see, Virgo Rising people are very capable of being chameleons yet to their detriment. Your will (Leo) can be the source of great suffering (12th House) for you. If you feel like the world will never accept or acknowledge the strength of your will, that energy will be deeply internalized and cause you to become consumed with all of these self-created visions. In your pursuit of perfection, you can definitely envision things for yourself that aren’t realistic at all but that make you feel better about yourself. Pretending to be someone you’re not, pursuing an ideal that is downright unattainable, can prevent you from feeling lowly, inferior, or invisible and allow you to feel awe-inspiring, superior, a grand god or goddess. It then becomes clear that, in spite of all of your humility, you do still have an ego and it can get the upper hand in ways you don’t even realize.
When you become disappointed at the realization that this self-image you crafted was only a mirage, your ego becomes crushed and then you feel compelled to begin the cycle all over again. Conversely, you may not even try your hand at greatness at all for fear of that very thing happening. In this mode, you’re stifling, ignoring, and repressing your ego at all costs. This causes you great pain yet you may thrive on that pain, as well. There is a masochistic streak within the Virgo Rising nature and when it’s enacted, you see yourself as someone who somehow deserves to suffer and who nobody cares about. The Sun ruling the 12th can cause you to seriously ignore your pain, pushing through it continually until you collapse from a nervous breakdown, or to wallow in your pain so much that you end up feeling sorry for yourself. But, since you don’t like to appear as someone who is inefficient and have a hard time revealing your weaknesses, you find it hard to even express self-pity openly.
The resulting isolation only furthers the notion you have that you’re unimportant and that no one cares what you’re going through. If you hang on to this unconscious belief, you will either dim your light to the degree of turning it off altogether or you will put so much effort into getting that attention only to be met with disappointment or emptiness. The 12th House indicates what we need to both acknowledge and release in order to find our serenity. Without consciously doing both, we will just remain caught in the cycle of pain and suffering. So, with Leo on the 12th House cusp, you’re being asked to acknowledge and release your ego. This has multiple meanings, since ego is not just a state of vanity or self-absorption. You do have to recognize that you have compulsively kept yourself from shining, either for your special talents or your hidden personality traits. You need to understand everything about yourself that you’ve kept in the dark and let it go.
By doing so, you will be able to transcend both a lack of identity and a rigid sense of identity. This sense of not mattering, of not being important, is all an illusion. Everyone matters and every life is of importance, including yours. We’re all connected in this way and you’re in a position to feel at one with all of humanity. This will also be expressed by knowing that a sense of a strictly defined personality is also an illusion. For someone like you, who strives to be very exact and do everything within certain guidelines, this will be a particularly powerful part of your spiritual development. We all have a piece of everyone inside of ourselves and you can express a real empathy for other people in knowing that. You’re capable of becoming anyone, at any time, because you know that your true personality consists of a million different personalities rolled into one human being.
At this stage, you will be saved from your suffering because you will no longer become overly attached to any of the visions of yourself that you have. For every way that you perceive yourself, there is an opposing part of yourself lurking within your spirit. Coming to this blissful realization can really boost your confidence, bringing you inner peace on those days where you don’t feel good enough or don’t feel like you’re doing anything right. In spite of this perception, there is something within you that is so right. This belief will be reinforced by your relationship with your Higher Power. Those with a Virgo Ascendant really do come to gain a stronger sense of self once they truly delve into spirituality. Maybe this is because you spend so much of your life, before this spiritual awakening, living in your head and dealing with the resulting anxieties. But, there is great personal power you will gain in letting go of so many things, including the perceptions of self that have done nothing but repress or torture you. Your Higher Power will bestow a power upon you that you never knew before and show you the special light, deep inside of yourself, that is waiting to be turned on.
A lot of this is understood through introspection and soul-searching. You will need a lot of solitude and silence in order to truly understand yourself and get in touch with that inner light. The Light of the Creator will inspire you to do so but your relationship with the Creator cannot be built or maintained unless you take the time to do so. What this means is much less time living hectically and at a very quick, stressful pace. In order to get in touch with who you are on the inside, you have to really de-stress, stop thinking and worrying, and go inward. Since your inner self is so deeply within, it’s going to be a real spiritual practice. You will require a spiritual anchor in your life that makes you feel very validated and offers you room for a lot of self-exploration. Astrology can fit that bill because you will be learning so much about yourself and the infinite range of facets within yourself due to your birth chart. Any form of spirituality that deals with manifesting will also be very empowering for you because it will show you how to join your will with the Higher Will in order to be who you want to be.
Yet, the 12th House also shows us what does not exclusively belong to us and what must be expressed in a collective, often selfless manner. Leo in the 12th is about understanding the will of all humanity, how we all strive in some way to get what we want, be who we want, and gain recognition in the process. In releasing an attachment to personal recognition, you will find it by shining a spotlight on other people. You will also be dealing with the willpower of others, in the process, serving as a conduit for their wants, yearnings, and visions. This is like being an acting coach or interviewing a celebrity. The acting coach or interviewer isn’t pursuing the spotlight for their sake yet they end up finding their own stardom and self-expression alongside the actor or the famous person. If you are in a position where you’re getting more of the attention, like being center stage somehow or an artist with your own vision, then you will both transcend and embrace yourself by portraying the god or goddess that is within every human. Being an artist will also help you express your multiple personalities, living out vital parts of yourself that you may not be eager to share otherwise through characters and stories. At your core, you are this human art piece. That should be no surprise, as you’ve worked so hard on yourself.
April 26, 2022 at 07:54
(Pisces) Fati_568
YES i find it hard to express myself,but i have the best father in the world!
April 26, 2022 at 13:07
(Pisces) Rick1478
Yes you pretty much nailed it with 12th house Leo/ Virgo rising.
I look like my father but the relationship was always elusive. He was never able to be a father to any of his children.
April 26, 2022 at 17:27
(Taurus) nutelina » Emanuel
>You never asked him his birth hour? :))

Thanks, hehe, no he never talked about his youth even when we asked. He was a secretive bitch. Very Virgo

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »