A prediction

April 22, 2022 at 19:20 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
A prediction
Moon conjunct pluto in Capricorn (obsessive thoughts)

This moon trines North node in Taurus (mindless eating)

Uranus (goofy) + mercury (hands) in Taurus

Venus in water sign (drink) + Neptune (glass) Jupiter (a huge spill, expansion) Mars (break) in Pisces

Is anyone drinking sweet drinks alot nowadays and did you break or crack a glass or jug? :2:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 22, 2022 at 21:56
(Taurus) Rosincvist
A cavity had me go more than three decades without much sugar, cuz it just ain´t worth it and my genetic propensity to sugar turns out to be on the weak side (more recent factor!) :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65: :65:
April 22, 2022 at 22:46
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Rosincvist
Let the world know. I can´t go a week without sweet. Its my favorite sin. Its a joy of life. Its ooey gooey soft and chewy :69: I´d gladly die choking on a cake and you better leave chocolate on my grave or ill haunt you. If I had one magical power it would be to turn everything I touch into confectionery. If I go to heaven I´ll ask god to give me a whole island of sweets...and hot babes :76: ill have a guiness record of eating too much. I´ll have swimming pool of chocolate lol. I´m gonna marry a Baker :65: if she isn´t, I´m gon make her learn bakery stuff at gunpoint hahahah :45: make me food woman! No child of mine will say no to sweet. His first word to his mama will be ch-ch-cho-chocolate 👶🍫 I know a guy, he loved the food so much that day he was about to vomit but what he does next is he puts a finger in his mouth and pushed it down with style we all bursted out laughing like ok sit down hero :61:

Anyways looking at that cake made me want to write so much, I´ve never had a cavity. I think my body can handle sugar very well, never got ill of it. A brisk walk afterwards solves everything. I think I get it from my dad´s side. But damn 30 years, that´s way too long mister, we should brush our teeth!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »