Fire-heavy charts and head scars

April 22, 2022 at 10:53 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) GN10
Fire-heavy charts and head scars
I´m a leo sun, sagittarius moon with mercury and saturn also in leo. I´ve got a noticeable scar right in the center of my forehead which I received from a head injury when I was 3 years old. I´ve noticed a lot of folks with Aries-heavy charts have similar traits. What´s your input on this theory? I personally quite like it; to me it´s a symbol of my fiery nature. :5:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 22, 2022 at 11:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user WhiteMoon, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´ve also heard that the combination of Saturn, Rahu, and Mars in a particular house can do this.I know someone who has a strong Mars in Leo (10th house) and has a scar in the center of his forehead. I have Mars in House 5 and I have a slight scar on my cheek that was the result of a minor accident, but my Mars is in Aquarius.
My Sun in Aries and Moon in Sagittarius.
April 22, 2022 at 11:48
(Leo) GN10 » WhiteMoon
Interesting because my Leo stellium is in the 10th house.
April 22, 2022 at 13:08
(Taurus) BBlythe
I got sun, mecury and mars in the first house ascendant aries. i got scars on the center of my forehead too! hahaha
April 22, 2022 at 13:14
(Taurus) SoLife Astrology
Interesting. What´s your rising lord?
A Sag Sun, Mercury and Mars in the 7th(gemini rising) has a dark mark on forehead. Not sure the cause.

I wonder if Harry Potter is fire dominant now. Lol
April 22, 2022 at 13:16
(Virgo) Aren Levi
I got Mars in 1st ( aries house )

and i have little scar on the left eyebrow + i have hit many times my head by accident in the past.

:37:
April 22, 2022 at 13:23
(Leo) GN10 » SoLife Astrology
Libra rising! Aries descendant conjunct north node
April 22, 2022 at 14:06
(Virgo) Etherealmind
I´m also going to create a thread like this in the future. I have 2 little scars on my forehead (varicella & injury when I was like 4-5 years old) and a few others mainly on the lower part of my legs and feet (working at a student job & at the pool)

I think it´s mainly due to my Scorpio Mars opposite Taurus Saturn.
April 22, 2022 at 17:09
(Capricorn) stellium12
Sag rising with a sag stellium. 1 inch scar on forehead when I was 12. Got hit in the head with a can when we were playing war. The cans were pretend hand grenades. We didn´t have video games so we had to do things in real life. LOL.
April 22, 2022 at 17:13
(Virgo) rohini moon
Mars represents sharp objects. Knives, cutting, scars etc. - how do you get scars? From cuts. ;)

So in reality it´s heavy Martian energy and placements that would cause this.

I have Mars in the first in his own sign of Scorpio. Yes, I´ve had things happen to my head often. And I used to have terrible headaches and migraines in childhood.

Mars is fire.
April 22, 2022 at 18:14
(Libra) O.vee
OK ok .. Aries Moon here - Jupiter in Aries, Saturn and Uranus in Sag

I´ve had 7 concussions. First one I was 10yrs old and that one put me in the hospital for a week on a ill landed backflip. After the 3rd one I stopped going to hospitals because they´re useless for most head trauma. Under my hair line I´m riddled with a dozen scars from a brass knuckle encounter. I have a permanent lump from a baseball bat and recently acquired a fresh scar from a close encounter with a windshield in a car accident.

Fire!
April 22, 2022 at 19:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user JesseVon, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i have a scar on the right side of my forehead and another on my left eyebrow, both from accidentally banging my head on stuff and needing stitches when i was 3ish years old.
my only fire is leo moon, aries saturn, and pluto in sagittarius which is in the 1st house.
i also have mars square pluto which i suspect could cause that type of thing (my ascendant is in scorpio).
April 22, 2022 at 20:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Solus, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I had too many accidental head injuries when I was a child, plus lost 2 of my incisors.

This is one of the reasons why I give some credit to the western astrology :2:
April 22, 2022 at 21:26
(Leo) plumreme
Same placements, all, plus Sag rising and Aries SN - scar in center of forehead (and my close friend growing up, born exactly same day/year, he has it too, and we got it exactly the same way: both born with perfectly round birthmark there that we both had removed age 13 by same Dr. I wanted to remove mine; he did not - his scar is bolder, mine less noticeable as I age. It wasn’t an accident that caused it due to any fiery, impulsive, dangerous behavior, but there it still is.
April 22, 2022 at 21:50
(Capricorn) Jaided
My son with with a fair amount of fire and a Chiron in Aries/8th got a cut on the head during his birth via c section.
April 22, 2022 at 22:03
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Trying to remember what was going through my mind when I was in a cradle leaning against a hard point with my head-up denting my soft-spot!
"Oh my God omg omg omg omg omg omg omg I´ve been born again!!!!!!!!!!!!! when can I ever get 200 years of peace from this Earth! :42: :115: :42: :115: :42: :115: :42: :115: :42:
April 22, 2022 at 22:26
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
70% fire. I´ve had stitches on my head twice, but both are covered by my hair. Have a small almost unnoticeable scar on my upper lip from a childhood accident. Got bit by a puppy with razor sharp teeth on my nose, but it´s 99.9% unnoticeable now too. Although for a few years you could see it. Also had 2 or 3 concussions from dirtbike racing. Got a big scar on my shoulder from surgery from breaking it pretty bad. Got a scar on my wrist and finger too. But we´re getting off track

Mars conjunct MC and square asc. For the Mars placement theory. I´ve had my share of cuts it seems like

Edit: how could I forget. I had stitches in my friggin eyelid one time! No kidding. No scar from it though
April 28, 2022 at 14:02
(Sagittarius) m155e4902
Yes- My brother has his sun, moon and mercury in Aries. He was born with a large port wine stain on his forehead.
April 28, 2022 at 14:17
(Scorpio) Angelina
My signature sign is Aries, Mars in 1st and I have quite a big scar on my head right where hair start growing. But other hair cover it , so it is not seen 🙂
I´ve read, that overall Mars in 1st brings scars on face and head no matter if there are many fire elements or little.
My Brother has Mars in 1st and His face has many scars (acne scars, but still- scars), my Love has Mars in 1st and He has scar on the face. Well, Me as well like I have written before :)
April 28, 2022 at 18:08
(Sagittarius) LanaRen
I don´t have scars on my head, but I have several scars on my legs because of some operations. I´ve got Sag stellium so that might be it (as Sag rules hips). Idk are scars fire sign characteristic in general?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »