Cristiano has super mental power

April 22, 2022 at 05:22 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Mirci
Cristiano has super mental power
Hello Friends,

I was wondering,how CR 7 can be so focused and mentally aimed,charged.I very like him,Ive just thought about his abilities.Would be the alcohol or drugs serious problem for him in poverty,if he couldnt break through by soccer?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 22, 2022 at 09:53
(Leo) GN10
Anyone can have super mental power! :5:
April 22, 2022 at 16:28
(Leo) Mirci » GN10
:1: yes,I agree with you,100 %! Everybody has special abilities,every human has the chance to reach their highest level of consciousness.But I think he has an unique talent to be very well based and succesfull in the material world,with the body,phisical staff and the soft,sensitive but powerfull spirit of mind. Also I think he´s well balanced in male and female energy.Maybe it´s because Mars conjuct Venus.
April 22, 2022 at 17:24
(Leo) GN10 » Mirci
Yes! It´s incredible how he reached his peak in his mid 30s, the age when other football players start to retire.
April 22, 2022 at 18:08
(Taurus) s81
Well, having an angular Neptune (drugs) in 12th house (solitude) with Uranus (abrupt changes) -which btw is the ruler of his 2nd house (money)- also in that house I would say it´s possible what you state.

About the mental power there are so many factors involved, but one of the most clear things you can spot in his chart is the presence of Mercury (lower mind, logical mind) and Jupiter (upper mind, philosophical mind) in his 1st house (projected self). And btw, his Jupiter is disposed by and in sextile with Saturn (realism), and it is also in sextile to one of his chart most important focal points: the Mars-Venus conjunction with is also conjunct with his Lilith (True calculation, I guess partile since you never know exactly exactly where that point is).

Btw, he lost a son recently, one of the two who were about to born, and you can see in his natal chart Chiron (inner wound) in Gemini (twins) in 5th house (children), and unluckily the transiting Lilith (True calculation) was conjunct this days with his Chiron. So it´s clear, as natural, this loss is really hard for him.
April 22, 2022 at 18:16
(Leo) Mirci » GN10
Also how he inteligently invests and builds his brand making more pillars from resources.A sharp mind,I think
April 22, 2022 at 18:24
(Leo) Mirci » s81
:6: thank you for the such detailed insights! Im very far from this kind of astro read ability,but these days I can feel my surrounding people´s personal problem a very intensive way. Ok,CR is not my neighbour,but the news about him are always interesting for me.

You´ve precisely showed what I thought about his character,and your explanation of Lilith transiting is goosebumping/terrifying I can´t find proper word...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »