Curious to hear any insight

April 21, 2022 at 04:32 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Micmic
Curious to hear any insight
Hello!

So, Ive been studying astrology for about 5 years. Ive read and researched countless topics..Yet, I dont have anyone I know personally who is also into astrology (like astrology beyond the sun sign). Therefore my opinions and theories aren´t debated or discussed in the way I wish they were.

I have my own opinions, ideas and theories of the natal chart.

I know my own birth chart by heart ...however I feel as though I have no idea who I am, What i want, what sort of things in life i should focus on and things I shouldn´t focus on..

So what I´m asking i guess is.. can yall look at my chart and tell me what sorta things stand out. ANY insight or comment will be appreciated Lol.

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 21, 2022 at 12:42
(Scorpio) Graham

Mars, Saturn, Neptune and Pluto are in a CRADLE configuration ... indicating that personal growth/development will require a conscious effort to move into the house areas/activities in the opposite half of the chart.

My guess is that focusing upon developing your Sun, Mercury and Venus will be the "way to go".
April 22, 2022 at 14:05
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

In addition to what Graham said. The opposition of Virgo Mars conjunct Chiron, opposite a Pisces Saturn retrograde in the 5th, Sun opposite Capricorn Neptune retrograde in the 3rd, Aquarius Moon in the 3rd opposite the MC, in addition to many retrograde planets might make things less clear what you need to do or have enough structure to continue with something.

With the supportive trines and sextiles perhaps focusing on your will, what you value, and what vitalizes you might give you more focus on your choices.

Just my two cents.
April 24, 2022 at 09:34
(Libra) Drew T
Hi there, I´ll try to give my perspective! I´ll preface it by saying that I am a student of traditional astrology.

As Scorpio rising your Ascendant ruling planet Mars is in a tight opposition to Saturn. As you´ve studied astrology for quite some time, I´m sure you are familiar with the tensions and restrictions that this aspect may have caused in your life. I wouldn´t be surprised if you had some health-related challenges in your childhood/early life, or just felt ill at ease in your own body in general. This is because Mars is your Ascendant (Scorpio) and 6th house (Aries) ruling planet.

The Ascendant ruling planet is steering us through life - ancient astrologers called it the ´helsman´ like the person steering the ship - and so it can speak to our personal sense of direction and also decision-making, so the tense opposition of Saturn to Mars might make you feel at certain stages in your life like you are blocked or unable to find a clear way forward in the choices that you want to make. It sounds like that is how you are feeling with what you mentioned in your post. With Virgo being in mix, you probably tend to be quite hard on yourself or judge yourself harshly compared to your friends and peers (11th house). With Saturn being in your 5th house, you might also have experienced delays in finding hobbies or activities that you are passionate about. The fact that there´s been a lot of planetary activity in the sign of Pisces lately, crossing over your natal Saturn and making oppositions to your natal Mars, may have intensified all those feelings for you, if that makes sense.

However, I really think that there is beautiful potential in your chart to channel some of the more challenging indications. The Sun in particular stands out to me because it is in close sextile with Mars and close trine with Saturn, which means that it is giving you the opportunity to break the tension of their opposition and channel it into the areas of life associated with the Sun in your chart - the 9th house and also the MC/10th house which it rules (Leo). I feel like you would gain a strong sense of purpose and fulfilment from doing work in the world that allows you to support and nurture people who are vulnerable in some way (Cancer). I´m just brainstorming here but with the signs of Virgo and Cancer I´m thinking of fields like health, nutrition, nursing, medicine or other therapies, or maybe doing something along those lines specifically for women or children (with Cancer association and Venus approaching your Sun). You probably have studied something in those fields or might even want to do academic research in them as there is a strong emphasis on your 9th house (you must love to learn!).

All in all, it seems like it would be very important for you to do things in your life, whether professionally or otherwise, which are of service to others. With the aspects that Mars and Saturn are making to your Sun, I really think that you have a lot of potential to become a leader in whatever field you go for as you have access to a lot of determination and discipline. You might want to look at timing to get an idea of when those things could come together for you, but an improvement is almost certain to come after your first Saturn return (I´m guessing from your chart that you are 26 years old?). Jupiter being in one of its home signs in the 2nd house means you are likely to be blessed with a good deal of material security, so that can give you a good foundation for whatever you want to do moving forwards.

These are just some ideas, hopefully some of it is helpful for you! All the best!
April 24, 2022 at 09:35
(Gemini) Narnisconfused
Ruler of the 1st in the 11th, ruled by mercury in the 9th which is ruled by moon in the 4th.
Also n.n & s.n on the asc/dsc axis.

From a very quick look at this I´d say that most of your life energy is probably going to go into deciphering the why and how of how people and society behaves and comparing that to the way you present yourself. You´re trying to understand yourself through understanding others and this is probably going to be something that fascinates you for the rest of your life. It´s going to lead you into interesting subjects(like astrology lol) because you´re trying to understand the meaning behind everything so that you can understand yourself. You´re basically learning how to understand the world and your place in it by learning how to understand other people.
This chart gives me the vibe of someone who devotes their life to learning about the thing they´re interested in.
Are you an academic of some kind by any chance?
May 11, 2022 at 14:02
(Cancer) Micmic » Graham
Ahhh the cradle configuration.. the idea that my personal development comes with a requirement of conscious effort is a super real thing for me .. very unstable, always fluctuating, one day lots of effort to be had, the next day nothing - completely effortless... LOL

thanks for your input G
May 11, 2022 at 14:09
(Cancer) Micmic » ZeinaZ
fccccck i nearly forgot about those natal retrogrades. too many of them, nothings ever straight forward. thats how it feels anyway. expect the unexpected :28: doodoo always hits the fan over here lol thank you for your 2cents
May 11, 2022 at 16:45
(Aquarius) viv
hi Micmic
it´s getting late here so some brief comment..
I agree with using the painful Mars conj Chiron opp Saturn dynamic. I think your frustrations, perhaps in expression, could be turned to very honed, precise ways of helping others. Maybe you are not neuro-typical? but have developed particular ways of coping? If so share!

I have Scorpio rising too so I know you will go deep and Cancer on the ninth is in some ways about caring for the whole world, wanting to understand and nurture every one and everything.

I notice that Pluto is transiting your Moon and your progressed Moon near the IC. That is probably very emotionally demanding.If your actual mother is not having difficulties or being a problem in your outer life you will be needing to look at your own capacity to self nurture. I notice that your progressed Sun is just past the MC as well. That suggests to me that you may have a career/ public role in which you are seen perhaps more than you acknowledge. And re years of studying astrology I think it goes on and on.I have been studying nearly 50 years and the understanding of who I am and who others are is an ever unfolding story! best Viv
May 11, 2022 at 17:36
(Cancer) Micmic » viv
Viv!
Thanks for your insight.. been diagnosed with adhd & I´d say my habits are strange to most .. even myself at times haha
May 11, 2022 at 20:36
(Cancer) Micmic » Narnisconfused
I am not currently an academic however i do most definitely thrive in the higher education/academic world.. I love all sorts of research. I also love knowing things.. like when I was in college, my friends and I would go play trivia 2x a week at these different bars. Lol we did this for like at least a year. Come to think of it, all of us were some combo of water sun/air moon.

I hated school with a burning passion as a kid though. Once I got to university though .. ugh love it lol

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »