Anyone want to trade readings?

April 20, 2022 at 08:35 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Sunshinesmiles13
Anyone want to trade readings?
Let´s get a thread going where those of us who read tarot, even if your new and don´t feel professional yet, we all relate as we were there once. So let´s do a reading for a reading; anyone who has cards post a question or topic of interest and someone else do a reading for them and then return the favor and so on or even do a few for those you feel drawn too!!

I´ll start I´d like a reading about my love life please!!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 30, 2022 at 00:54
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Not very many want to criticise my Natal Chart apparently! :24:
April 30, 2022 at 03:00
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit
I´m better at intuitive readings without the cards just pure energy
April 30, 2022 at 07:43
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit » Rosincvist
Noone knows you better than yourself
April 30, 2022 at 08:31
(Taurus) BBlythe
Uhm.. how about interpreting the natal chart instead? cause i dont know how to read tarots. :3
May 23, 2022 at 14:43
(Gemini) Nikkerbocker
wow, no takers? I would love to read for you!!
May 23, 2022 at 15:54
(Gemini) Nikkerbocker » prollygonnamakeit
hey I´m curious, you think it´s wise to have another person read for you sometimes even if we do know best ourselves? I know sometimes my doubt and my desire take over making things less clear. as well, connecting with people is pretty cool 🤷
May 24, 2022 at 23:05
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit » Nikkerbocker
I think one of the great ways to understand the he self is by getting a closer look typically outsiders looking in
June 18, 2022 at 21:07
(Libra) Aeznara.Iofex
so the only deck I have with me right now is one I just made. It is different to most tarot decks. I feel like it will work just fine. Anyone interested in trading a reading for a reading, let me know. :79: :66: :78:
June 19, 2022 at 03:18
(Pisces) Aragatito
hello, I made a love spread with my witches tarot.

1. The witch of dreams represents you, symbolizes our hidden nature, It usually indicates that you are going through a stage to channel your dreams and turn them into reality. 2. The witch of the lake your emotions and feelings are always on a very mental plane, it is time to let the flow flow 3 The magic wand represents what you are looking for or the person who can reach you, the Leo sign came to mind, It can be rising sun or Venus, in Leo, it speaks of a strong person who likes power. 4. The black cat represents the person whose energy will come It could be a friend you already know or someone you didn´t even like at first because they´re inverted, they´re an enigmatic but sensual person, I get a lot of Scorpio energy, but maybe you not attracted to you but in the end if you give him the opportunity it could be the relationship of your life.
5. The fire witch brings advice to you, stop having fleeting relationships, you fall in love just as quickly as you get disappointed, you are not giving yourself time to get to know each other, everything is very passionate, remember your sun you are balance when you find it you can have a stable relationship.

I hope that one of these messages resonates with you, and I also want to know what it means to me about love.
June 19, 2022 at 20:45
(Pisces) Aragatito
https://ibb.co/XZZbrQR forgot to put picture here it is
June 19, 2022 at 21:21
(Gemini) Sunshinesmiles13 » Nikkerbocker
Hey please do a reading for me, I would love to see how someone else interprets the cards and hear the advice you have. A different perspective is often very helpful!!
June 19, 2022 at 21:24
(Gemini) Sunshinesmiles13 » prollygonnamakeit
I´d love to hear what messages you receive intuitively please!!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »