Pluto in social houses

April 19, 2022 at 00:39 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) astreo
Pluto in social houses
I know a person with Pluto in the 7th and he has a hard time interacting with others on a daily basis, having that radical and intense part of ´´I love you or I hate you´´.

I myself have Pluto in the 11th and I always had problems making friends, since with the smallest detail that the person has, I discard them and start saying that I feel bad (of course I made this aware and now I have overcome).

So I would like to know if anyone has anything to say about Pluto in 3,7,11. I would be interested in hearing from someone with Pluto in 3 who describes their own experience of it.

:160:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 19, 2022 at 14:01
(Libra) leorising
I have pluto in 3rd house, I always liked to study, write. even as a child I thought I would be a journalist. I read a lot of books, I was always in the library as a child. I grew up in a poor neighborhood and managed to pass a public university. It was a great achievement, I was the only one in my classroom to achieve this at the time. I have two younger sisters, and since I was 15years I was separated from them because of the patriarchy. today we work in the same place and the dynamics of the patriarchy in the place makes me fear them, I work for saturn with mars, so it is a place where patriarchy has a greater nuance. but that´s it, currently I´ve managed to solve this problem with the patriarchy, but my relationship with my sisters is not good,not good relationship with neighbors.
Pluto for me is a place of humiliation and from there you can gather strength and turn around, and end up having the power to also humiliate those who humiliated you.(but of course I´m not going to humiliate anyone, but the dynamics are interesting.)

:108: :68:
April 19, 2022 at 14:52
(Capricorn) Jaided
Pluto in 3rd in Scorpio. Needing to evolve in my need to stay attached to the past, bonds and memories etc. Basically I need to evolve my mind and perception. I can think about a sentence someone said a decade ago and think feel it like yesterday and my mind just doesn´t let it go. Deeply bonded to things/people through the mind.

I learned in my evolutionary astrology class that our Pluto sign is basically telling us ´you will change/evolve´ within the sign and house of Pluto in this lifetime. The key to evolving is the opposite sign and house. So for you, that´s Gemini in 5th. For myself that´s Taurus in 9th.
April 20, 2022 at 11:37
(Taurus) Boyan
That Pluto will always make you revaluate friends and friendships.
Because transformation force of Pluto is challenging the 11th house traits(values and plans in life)
Later on the landscape of friends gets more clear but only if you set straight and fulfill some of its house main demands.
April 20, 2022 at 12:49
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » Jaided
Hey,

Then my Pluto´s evolution is in Aries in the 12th. That makes sense to me, but daunting at the same time. 😶

Thanks for the information!

-----

For the OP, where ever Pluto is, or aspects, there will be a need to revive oneself, or a kind of death and renewal, but it´s not always obvious due to the hidden or unconscious nature of the energy. Sometimes it reveals itself in actual endings like of friendships, or an ending of a perspective within the person, and the start of something new.

I have a Pluto Libra, and to me relationships have a phase of where they work very well in harmony until that phase needs to either end or be renewed in a new way, not like before.

It took me a while to understand that, because it wasn´t clear to me why a relationship started and why it ended, or had to change in a big way. This also means a need to understand what the relationship was about and let it go to move on.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »