Free Tarot & Oracle Readings!!

April 18, 2022 at 23:45 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) duarae
Free Tarot & Oracle Readings!!
Hello friends!! :27: :17:

I´m a student of tarot under Sal Jade, looking to improve upon my readings for others. I have been practising on and off for the past three years.

If there are any questions you want answers to in love, career, or life in general, please reach out!

I am currently using the Tarot of the Cat People deck, with aid of the Starseed Oracle deck as I see fit.

Much love :79: :99:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
April 19, 2022 at 19:56
(Sagittarius) Bobbyballard
Hello there, I´d appreciate a quick reading from you. Do you see any improvement in my current financial situation? I can´t seem to escape what feels like a neverending barrage of bad luck.

I´m Robert in Seattle, WA btw. Any insights from you would be extremely helpful. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you (good or bad).

Thank you,

Robert
April 19, 2022 at 20:48
(Gemini) Sunshinesmiles13
Hi I would love a reading giving me the positive/negative effects of weather I should move to Oregon or not please!!
April 19, 2022 at 21:53
(Capricorn) Pilvityttö
I would love a general tarot reading 😃
April 19, 2022 at 22:38
(Sagittarius) duarae » Sunshinesmiles13
Hello!!

For your cards I have drawn The Emperor, The Hermit, and the Three of Wands.

I’m seeing this travel may bring about a time of solitude, which will be beneficial for your mind as it is now. I sense there is a wound you are trying to heal from, especially from a more masculine energy, and while it will be good to take the time to reflect, the three of wands is indication that a better option is coming. I would not recommend a full move there, but perhaps a vacation to help reconnect with yourself.

The oracle card that came out for you: Water Your Garden. This is again a very strong indicator of rest and self-care. One of the lines in the booklet is “put on the brakes” which for me really stood as like no, don’t load that moving truck just yet, reflect and relax, and listen to what your soul is yearning for.

Lucky numbers: 1 - 3 - 6
Lucky colours: pastels, especially pink

Your guides are also trying to reach you, take some time to see in what ways they are.

Roses, waterfalls, jewellery with emeralds feel significant.

Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. Namaste <3

~Rae
April 19, 2022 at 23:25
(Sagittarius) duarae » Bobbyballard
Hi Robert!! Lovely to meet you (-:

I’ve pulled The Devil, the Four of Cups (reversed) and The Lovers.

So definitely seeing that stoke of bad luck here! The Devil was drawn in the past position of the spread, so I would say the time of struggles is behind you! It’s important to keep in mind the side of ourselves that comes out in these times, and what inner demons you had to face. Now, I see better opportunities coming in the near future! The four of cups reversed is suggesting there is new insight coming on these old habits. I encourage you explore new outlets! Learning from those inner demons, I suggest trying to put money you would spend on old habits into an account you can’t touch. With The Lovers coming up in your future position, I see a good relationship with your finances becoming established!! Partnering with the Four of Cups, this could even be indication that your current or future partner will come into a bit of money and be able to help you overcome this hardships!

For oracle messages, you’ve gotten two!

“Empathic Starseed” is indication of a struggle between your soul and physical body. Because of this, and partnering with the Devil, I see there is a tough addiction you are battling. You are giving too much of yourself away and/or taking on others problems in this situation.
“Child of the Cosmos” is a reminder that you have the universe’s intelligence inside of you. Like how flowers know to bloom, you will know what steps to take by tuning into your soul.

Lucky numbers: 53 - 6 - 7

Trust those with hazel eyes. Do not seek help from those with heavy Mars influence.

Hope this was of some clarity 💛 Namaste 💚

Rae
April 19, 2022 at 23:58
(Pisces) Aragatito
Hello Rae,Could you give me a reading about love, I would like to receive a message, muchas gracias :1:
April 20, 2022 at 08:27
(Taurus) Lina06
Hello! Can I please get a general reading?! Thank you ☺️
April 20, 2022 at 19:30
(Sagittarius) Bobbyballard » duarae
Whoaaaaaa, spot on! Turn off the lights and lock the door because you shut-it down.

Thank you, so very much - that´s exactly what I needed to hear (even if I didn´t want to hear it). I appreciate your time and attention, may you be blessed with success in everything you do.

With sincerest gratitude,

Robert
April 22, 2022 at 02:44
(Sagittarius) duarae » Lina06
Hi Lina, hope you are well 🥰

I have the Knight of Swords coming up in your recent past position, which is indicative of a new intellectual journey you may have embarked on. In my deck, he rides a black panther, which is an extreme symbol of great courage moving forward. You were able to overcome some tough times, I´m sensing especially with mental health, but the good news is that you´ve overcoming and are back on the right track.Now, the universe loves to test us when we´re doing good. I see presently there may be some financial struggles through a reversed Four of Pentacles, crossing over a reversed Lovers. There is a test coming, and I very much encourage you to stay strong through it and not fall back into old manic habits. The reversed Lovers is showing me you are failing to learn the lesson at this time, but not all hope is lost. I see it may be due to outside influence, in a way that´s causing a great deal of stress. It´s important to hold your values close, and protect what you have. While others may see this as selfish, it is more so a reflection of them.

If you can overcome this struggle, you will be able to see the light and claim your own personal victory! I have drawn the special extra card for my deck: Rejuvenation. It is a celebratory card, of new life and clearer understanding. A new purpose is there, but it is not time to delay. This card is intersected by the Five of Wands, so there still many trials to come. The wands however are the suit of fire, so these obstacles may seem scary now, by overcoming this current ´spendthrift´ mentality, you will be able to ´burn´ through future temptations.

Lucky numbers: 4 - 22 - 6
Colours: Yellow, teal, red
Symbols/Imagery: Flapper dresses, an old wall-clock, a drummer in a band, tanlines, carnations, lemon tea, a quilt or thick duvet, foxes

Take what resonates, leave what doesn´t, and love always 🕉️
~ Rae
April 25, 2022 at 13:31
(Cancer) andrew91
Hiii 😇

Can you give me a tarot reading, i can later look at your natal chart 😇🍀
I´m iteresed can you look up to my love life, I am stable financialy , good job, but havent got a good relationship in a while. I had some kind of secret relationship, but we are on cool right now.
Can you see me what will I have with her,or is it new love for me 🍀😇🍀😇🍀
April 26, 2022 at 11:42
(Libra) Les27
Hi there,

I would like a general reading,please. I´m currently confused in life knowing what I want but not knowing how to there. I´ve been feeling stuck in life for a while. Do you have any advise for me??

Greatly appreciate your time.

Thank you so much!!! 🙂🙂

Much love ❤️
April 26, 2022 at 11:44
(Taurus) Dilanakia
Hey I would like you to read and let me know if you wish for a feedback. I want to ask about my love life. Whats up? is there a relationship ahead this year?

Thank you <3
April 26, 2022 at 13:48
(Aquarius) Taxi-araxi
hey, id love to have a reading about my love life and study oppurtunties (:

thanks you much love!!1
April 28, 2022 at 13:41
(Sagittarius) GloGirl
Hey how are you? I would love a reading please.
Thank you!
April 28, 2022 at 13:41
(Aquarius) Megmatilda
Hi,
I would be delighted if you were to give me a general life reading for the upcoming year ahead to give me a bit of guidance about my future as a whole in terms of career, family, friends, love and living situation. This would be really insightful and I would really appreciate it
Hope you are well
Megan :)
April 29, 2022 at 08:43
(Scorpio) Amena Rae
Hi, I am a newbie in astrology and tarot.I would love a reading from you. Question is willmi have children?
April 29, 2022 at 23:54
(Cancer) Decimo
Hello,
If you are still giving readings. I would like to ask for a general reading.
April 30, 2022 at 11:12
(Gemini) Tcocktail
This is fantastic of you.
Thank you

Last August I sold me home and cars and moved to Germany after taking care of my parents for years and now I am closer to my sister.

A huge move and now what, could I have a general reading?
April 30, 2022 at 11:13
(Aquarius) Aquat
Omggg this is so generous of you!!! I would love to have a career reading or a general one
April 30, 2022 at 11:20
(Sagittarius) duarae
Hi friends!! ✨🌅

I’m sorry I haven’t gotten to all readings yet, I had some personal things to tend to and have been a tad overwhelmed energetically. As we enter this new cycle with the eclipse, I hope to get my ducks in a row and recharge, and I promise I will get back into my flow ASAP 🌞

Thank you for reaching out and trusting me with your burning questions 🌻💛

Be kind and love always,
Rae 🔮🖤
May 8, 2022 at 09:29
(Taurus) Happysunshine » duarae
Hello Rae,

I hope all is well with you. When you are up and running, please keep me in your list for a general reading of all you do.

Have a fantastic weekend!
May 11, 2022 at 00:18
(Sagittarius) duarae » Les27
Hi Les! I hope you are keeping well c:

I´m so happy to see you´re a fellow Libra Rising and 97 baby!!! It is the beginning of our saturn return, so I know quite a few people from our year that have been going through it! This is really a time to be rewriting old narratives we have followed our whole lives.

To get into your reading, spirit is really encouraging you to take action. There have been some hard losses you´ve faced, and I feel that anxiety and hesitancy you have to move forward. I think your subconscious has taken its time to kind of wind down from these events, and it´s time to focus on your future. To start to move forward, it´s important to keep a strong foundation under you. Remember that you have many years left ahead of you, so focus on the small bits now. By starting with a small step forwards you will begin to find your way again. There´s an old method of just doing 1% of something each day, increase to 2% after a week, and so on. By the end of the week, you´re 5% better. This can be taken for exploring creative outlets, or budgeting. I´m more inclined to advise you to really start stabilizing your finances! It may feel small and tedious at first, but with that small bit under you, you can move on to the next step.

Looking to your future, it´s important you create this stable foundation now. In life there are many paths we can follow, I don´t think there is no true right or wrong, just different paths to teach us different things. If you´re looking simply for the recognition for your goals, it is not something truly aligned. I´m sensing some musical energy, maybe you like to sing? Either way, I´m sensing a future of prosperity on its way, but it may not come in the way you have envisioned. Start small, with breath work. Especially if you are a singer, this is a great tool in order to tune yourself. Even if you´re not, I encourage you to try! Singing is a wonderful therapy for the soul. Regardless of how you sound, it´s about the way it makes you feel, and at the end of the day, the voice is an instrument that can be learned. Just start with small steps instead of trying to hit the ground running, but the time to start is now, else you forever lose yourself to your inner saboteur.

Tarot cards:
XII. The Hanged Man
Four of Cups (reversed)
King of Pentacles X 9 of Wands
Oracles:
"Stand your ground"
"Recognition & Reward"
Channelled message cards:
"The universe has your back!" & "Trust the direction of the universe and know you are being divinely guided."

Extras:
Lucky numbers: 1 - 43
Colours: Orange, violet, indigo
Symbols & Imagery: Campfire sparks in the night, a dragonfly, a staff, a sunset filling you with determination, freddie mercury (?)

Much love,
Rae :164:
May 13, 2022 at 01:14
(Sagittarius) duarae » Megmatilda
Hi Megan!! Thanks for reaching out, I hope you are well c:

To get into your reading, I definitely see a big year of development ahead of you. Changes are bound to happen quickly, so it´s important to listen to your gut instincts else you fall into anxious thoughts. You may still encounter problems of the heart, deciding what you truly want in love, and what brings your heart true fulfillment. I recommend making a list of goals, without judging yourself for what comes out. Introspection into these ideas will bring more understanding of your heart. Only you know what´s best for you, but I sense you are second-guessing yourself a lot.

With the appearance of the ace of wands, the time is now. By continuing this cycle of telling yourself one thing but wanting another, you are not reaching true fulfillment. Really try to unravel some of your self-doubt to see where this stems from. I also suggest taking a step back from relationships and friendships as I feel there is a high emotional demand being asked of you, that you are not capable of giving just yet.

And by tuning more into your heart, I see more of your dreams coming to fruition!

Cards I pulled for you:
Ace of Wands
9 of Wands
10 of Cups (reversed)
Seven of Wands
"Emotional Withdrawal"
"Fulfillment of Wishes"
"Happiness is your Birthright"

Others:
Lucky numbers: 9 - 2
Colours: Teal - yellow - blue
Imagery: footprints in the sand, a dimlit cobblestone street, a cat demanding bellyrubs!!!!, stopping to smell the flowers

Wishing you a very prosperous year!
With love and light,
Rae :164:
May 13, 2022 at 02:28
(Libra) Les27
Heyy Rae,

Thank you so much!!! You´re right I love to sing. 😁😁

Blessing!!! 😉

Much love,
Leslie 💕
May 13, 2022 at 06:35
(Virgo) jamarlt
Hi duarae,

This is awesome of you to do. I will provide feedback if you like regarding your assessment.

Let me provide a bit of background context. My wife and I separated in Feb after being together for 10 years. On top of this I moved closer to DC for career. 2022 has a radically new year in the fullest sense of the word.

With that background context provided, let´s go with a general reading.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »