Has anyone had a successful Saturn Return?

April 16, 2022 at 19:40 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Spork234
Has anyone had a successful Saturn Return?
Before I got into astrology - I was a newbie; however, I always felt that becoming 28/29 would be a pivotal year.

Then I looked at the exact date of my Saturn Return, and it is the same week - June 18th as my grades will be getting published whilst I have been doing this education course over the last four years.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
April 18, 2022 at 12:36
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

The reputation of Saturn isn´t very high in astrology, even though it´s probably one the most important planets when seen in hindsight.

Only after time has passed after a Saturn return that the connections and patterns in one´s life start to make sense why it went down that road, so to speak. That´s not to say there isn´t choice involved, though more about the general direction in life.

When a Saturn return happens, the person has had enough experiences to have established a more or less stable life. Though, there´s something still missing that hasn´t been reached yet. Between the Saturn return and Uranus opposition, the person might attempt to restructure what was still needed before the return. Before the Uranus opposition, there´s a phase of purging of what didn´t work from the previous years, so another phase of life begins.

My Saturn return had grief, due to a passing of my Mother, and it was a new beginning of getting answers about life, why it went that way, and my life purpose. As I near my Uranus opposition, I´m now going through a complete change of how I viewed myself, my continued purpose, perception of life, and how to express it in a new way.

Saturn energy brings with it challenging
experiences so we mature more and restructure our inner and outer lives in ways that´s best for our well being. Not always fun, but worth it in the end, provided the person doesn´t get stuck in how they think things "should" be done.

All the other planets have a role too, as Saturn aspects them during that time.

Just my two cents.
April 18, 2022 at 17:34
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne
For me it was the most intense period of my life and since then, I am truly alive and I have a sense of meaning. It was difficult and intense, at the same time felt right.

Some things worked out very good, some didn´t.

My Saturn return chart doesn´t reflect what was happening or I don´t know how to read it. It shows me more than one chart in 2019, it Has to be retrograde. And I had Pluto going through my personal planets in the last years.

Don´t worry and don´t prepare to this, based on chart. It doesn´t make you anything. Just look at your life, reality around you. This period from 27 years old is naturally the time of maturing.
April 18, 2022 at 18:35
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
I had mine in 2020/2021 and i had a breakdown ,i think i need therapy for it but what i won from it was more independence
April 18, 2022 at 18:38
(Scorpio) Graham
My first Saturn Return brought career promotion and the subsequent completion of a goal/creation that gave me considerable personal satisfaction.

However, l now know my natal chart required me to go in a different direction after completing that goal (at age 37) - which I failed to do until the age of 44 ... and not departing from my well-trodden-track resulted in life becoming increasingly difficult during the seven years it took me to get back on the natally charted path.

[Think of the Saturn Return Chart as enabling you to see the direction in which your pre-incarnated Soul intended the Ego to go during the 30 years cycle of the second Saturn Return. Then, draw the natal chart for the time at which Saturn finally leaves the degree and minute of its location in your original birth chart. Analysing that born-again chart will reveal the direction in which you now need to go. ... And it might not be one that you currently would choose.]
April 18, 2022 at 18:40
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The rapid Lunar Progressions happen just before the first :157: return, this does nothing for Jupiter-Zeus Joviality!
How could such a simple beige planet be a crisis-maker for those who live long enough? Phoebe, the one with the most feminine name is the only satellite in a stable orbit in the Saturn-system!
No one would title Saturn a dwarf-planet, yet it has a whole herd of Centaurs that it shares it´s orbit with, a planet is supposed to be able to clear it´s orbit of stray asteroids, not accumulate them!
:162:, elevated :153:, and perhaps a couple of other planets act as Saturn-mirrors in my chart so I have more than just one planet to contend with as I go through my 2nd Saturn-return!
April 19, 2022 at 08:49
(Capricorn) stellium12
In my youth my sag placements shown through. With the first Saturn return, my cap sun ruled. My second Saturn return let my sag moon once again be prominent.

The first Saturn return coarse correction set me up to enjoy my second Saturn return lifestyle.nothing bad happens if you don´t fight it.
May 15, 2022 at 21:44
(Virgo) Spork234
Sorry everyone that I never responded to this - the last month has been a bit crazy, but everything has been handed in :) we will have to see what happens, and I will come back and update you later. This is my lunar return when I find out if the work has been successful.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 16, 2022 at 03:24
(Taurus) Iceblu333
No, it sucked.

All my Worst Fears became reality :85:
May 16, 2022 at 06:28
(Taurus) Dilanakia
I had a very successful Saturn return. All an all my life changed to be much better and with a lot of rewards. The change and the real pain started 2 years before my Saturn return. It was mostly pointing out what I was doing wrong in a very punishing way. But after you get it it becomes super rewarding.

People say it ll also effect 2 years after the conjunction point. I m currently in that post 2 years and everything is just great. There are so many changes but only good. Not easy but actually the things that I always wanted.

If you have worked for your grades you ll get your reward on that day. And knowing that this is what you cared and feared enough to ask the question in this forum , I think you ll get great grades. Good luck and let’s us know how it went
May 16, 2022 at 14:41
(Leo) Anni23
I do believe that just surviving and having progressed onwards constitutes a “successful” Saturn return :75:
May 16, 2022 at 14:42
(Leo) Anni23 » Iceblu333
May I ask what occurred? :22:

I’m almost at my Saturn return I think.. but I also have Pluto in my fourth house rn :63:
May 16, 2022 at 14:45
(Aquarius) Catch-22
I started my own business, so yeah, it was good for me.
May 16, 2022 at 15:01
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
My Saturn return ...
It points me back to my responsibilities at home. I almost lost my younger brother last year and that was tough for all of us. Had to rush him to the E.R. which wasn´t an easy feat because of the plague and limited slots for hospital beds. We did manage to find one who´ll take us in. It was emotionally draining and physically exhausting. I remembered l got sick because the stress put too much pressure on me that I forgot to take care of myself too and it´s not just me but my sibs suffered too. It´s either our health or our finances go down the drain during that transit. Either way, the loss was expected but I´m relieved it wasn´t my brother. Some harsh truths were finally revealed in my 4th house that I´ve been wanting to know and that helped me how to better understand the situation we´re currently facing. My Saturn return taught me to become more emotionally and mentally resilient.

To answer your original question, yes, it was a success~ c:
:74:
May 16, 2022 at 19:06
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Anni23
I dealt with job loss. Death of several people, and relationship break up problems.

Anything that could go wrong. Did go wrong.

But our charts are very different. Take care of your health and you should be fine.

Don´t risk your health foot anything. That´s about it.
May 16, 2022 at 22:16
(Virgo) Spork234 » Iceblu333
Ah, I am so sorry to hear that!

It´s strange, but I went through a lot of that when I was younger—a lot of hardship, job losses, and deaths (when Saturn transitioned my 8th house).

And yeah, I think that´s the only thing I am going to do - I feel like I probably want to stay in more - that´s the only thing so far. I am guessing that´s Saturn in the 12th house - more solitude.

And focus on finishing things I had put off, like education and driving. But I do feel like it´s an end of a chapter in some ways or this period - hopefully, it will be a good one.
May 16, 2022 at 22:22
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Spork234
Yes, same for you to. Be careful when traveling.

Also, be careful with your health.
May 17, 2022 at 00:56
(Leo) TJShemaly
around the exact time of the conjunction (return) I´ve traveled alone for the first time and took up a new hobby (which I still do)
May 17, 2022 at 05:27
(Aries) Wolfmoon
I´d say they´re all successful. Might be painful, but they´ll get you where you need to be.

I had a bit of an awakening and realised my life wasn´t where I wanted it to go. I started again, quit job, changed cities and lifestyle. I´m still not where I want to be but I am healthier for the experience and am progressing slowly.

Uranus in the 4th. Such an annoying transit for wanting to chill and grow trees
May 17, 2022 at 07:31
(Pisces) Anthony19
Saturn Return is a very long cycle. How can one judge its success in a short few months to say if it was a success or not!!??

If your Saturn Return hits your natal Saturn 3 times, then the last one is the starting point of your Saturn
Return Cycle.

I was born with a retrograde Saturn so my first Saturn Return was when I was 5/6 months old.

My next Saturn Return was in 1980. I was given a permanent employment after a three months probation. And it comes with structure rules and regulations and duties. The job was not found by the "Saturn Return". I found the job in the spring of that year and had started working at the job the beginning of May that year. This Saturn
cycle took me into a total different working environment for the next 32/33 years.

My present Saturn Return is still going on. But I now have others big Planets ( Jupiter, Nepturne and Uranus) mixing with the transits to my other planets so I will have to see.

My Saturn and Neptune are my money (2nd house) planets so this cycle is all about my finance and my "values". And Jupiter is activating my natal Grand Cross at the moment. So My Saturn Return is not yet finished.
May 17, 2022 at 12:28
(Leo) Anni23 » Iceblu333
Ohhh…..,
Dear god.
I’m sorry to hear that

I see. But you see that I’m a Virgo moon, so I’m always “aware” of my health and when I’m blatantly ignoring it too :23:…..

Why do you say that though, exactly?
May 17, 2022 at 12:31
Half asleep, and barely remember this post right now...

Maybe transit Saturn is transiting 6 houses from your Natal Moon.
May 17, 2022 at 12:36
(Capricorn) Jaided
Mine doesn´t go exact until February 2023 and it used to concern me but ever since Saturn entered my 6th this year I have a good feeling about it! After going through like 4 Pluto transits for years all in my 5th and then having Saturn in my 5th at the same time I am just relieved for a change. Only thing I am watching out for is possibly health issues arising. But I have a strong feeling my Saturn return us going to lead up to solving a lot if 6th house type setbacks and blockages so..bring it on Saturn :4:
May 17, 2022 at 13:49
(Virgo) Spork234 » Anthony19
Hi Anthony,

Thanks for responding.

That´s very interesting - I am wondering if Saturn was transiting in your 2nd house, did you end up with a job that earned more money after the promotion?

I´m learning more as I go along.
May 17, 2022 at 15:52
(Leo) Anni23 » Iceblu333
Oh ok, that was just my odd sense of humour… I would appreciate any insights you may have if you get the chance. I don’t really understand why that would get me off the hook so to speak
May 17, 2022 at 20:01
It wouldn´t get you off the hook, per se. Saturn unapologetically forces you to learn a lesson... based on your charts life purpose [in my opinion].

6th house deals with Health and Possible debts to others.

When Saturn is transiting 6 houses from the moon it could manifest dealings with 6th house issues. Which is why i said take care of your health.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »