How do I know if my Jupiter is damaged?

April 14, 2022 at 12:24 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Alexjandro
How do I know if my Jupiter is damaged?
I just read in the natal chart that is made on this page that if Jupiter is damaged, the person becomes immoral and extremist, and I wanted to know how I can know that since unfortunately I fear that it could happen to me. In what signs and houses is he damaged? With what aspects?

P.S. I hope that it is answered with respect, it is a serious issue, I say this because of certain people here who respond frivolously while being soft.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 14, 2022 at 15:26
(Scorpio) Graham
Your natal Jupiter is NOT damaged. ... However, it does square natal Mars. And, for that aspect, this site gives you the following interpretation (or wake-up call) :-

"This aspect causes reckless and extreme reactions. These people are also relatively persistent in their activities and they often do not perceive the impact of their actions on their immediate surroundings. There are two developmental branches of this aspect- one leads to the desire for property, money and power, and the other focuses on idealistic movements and groups. In any case, this aspect also raises the desire for travel and adventure."

So ... all you need to do is be conscious/aware of this tendency to over-react and/or to be reckless ... then break that habit/tendency, by always counting to 10 before acting/re-acting.
April 14, 2022 at 16:00
(Capricorn) Alexjandro » Graham
Thanks for the answer, I did not know that you could see my entire birth chart here, I should have investigated this website more... Well, I will have to control more that tendency to "let myself go", anyway, knowing it, what is a damaged Jupiter?
April 14, 2022 at 18:25
(Scorpio) Astrocelestial
Hello,

In your chart, Jupiter is squaring Mars, but I don´t see it as an aspect that is damaging any of the planets. "Damage" is too much in this case.

Mars is feeling good in Scorpion, and Aquarius is also not a sign where Jupiter feels weak. As well, Jupiter is not retrograde, which again helps in manifesting properly its energy. In fact, none of the planets in your chart are retrograde!

Now Mars is in your 1st house, and this is about your personality and how people perceive you. Jupiter is in your 4th house of family and home. So most likely this aspect is manifesting in this area of your life.

The aspect between the two planets can manifest both in your favor or not. For example, sometimes you might have the tendency to exaggerate and overdo things. Mars wants to take the action and Jupiter is there to amplify this. As well, Jupiter is optimistic which in another extreme could give so much confidence to your Mars that you forget to take action, and end up doing nothing.

This aspect is also can boost your confidence, which can be very benefic. Sometimes, even if you are not confident in yourself, it can make you look confident to others (as this is happening in your 1st house). And generally, the fact that it can make you enthusiastic and action-driven can help you a lot in life. It´s important just to know when you should slow down.
April 14, 2022 at 18:43
(Cancer) Cancerman23
I read that lots of squares and oppositions to Jupiter corrupts someone’s conscience. You only have one Jupiter square. I have 3 Jupiter squares, and one Jupiter opposition. Look bro I’ll be honest with you growing up I guess you could say I was kinda “immoral”. I didn’t think rules applied to me only other people. Now I’m different. I did always feel empathy, guilt and shame all that so I always had a conscience, but if someone is a scumbag or trashy I can’t feel any empathy for them.
April 14, 2022 at 19:06
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
You´re Jupiter isn´t bad. It´s in a good place, the fifth house. Mars and Saturn aspect it, which might cause some problems, but Jupiter is separating from them, so this is fine.

The problem in your chart is Venus, which is being burned by the Sun. The Moon is also being burned. Mars is aspecting Venus by sextile, so that actually should be ok. However, in that position, Mars could create problems with spending too much money. You could "burn through money".

Other things to say, but actually Jupiter should be ok.
April 14, 2022 at 19:33
(Capricorn) Alexjandro » ancient_astrology
That said, I find it awkward that everyone here can see my letter because it is something very personal, but well I can see the others so we are on equal terms, I guess.

And my North Node and Chiron, although they are not proper planets, they are retrograde.

Does Jupiter being in my 4th house mean that my luck manifests more in the home?

I don´t know if what your birth chart tells you manifests itself when you´re an adult, it´s just that unfortunately I´ve felt somewhat identified with being immoral and extremist, although I think I´m from a sign with a lot of morality without pretending to show off, but a Sometimes hurt, betrayed and so on, my bad part comes out and my morality goes to waste, apart from the fact that as you know Capricorn is ruled by an evil planet and is one of the worst signs of the zodiac...
I insist that I would like to know how Jupiter or a planet can be damaged, I am very interested in discovering more about astrology.

And my Jupiter is not in the fifth house. What does it mean that my Venus and Moon are sunburned? I would like you to tell me good pages to learn this kind of thing and not limit myself to reading descriptions of artificial intelligence, with all due respect.
April 14, 2022 at 21:35
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » Alexjandro
In traditional whole sign houses, your Jupiter is in the fifth.

The extremism and immoralism has to do with that Venus being burnt. I am not going to talk about it on a public forum. If you like, you can message me.
April 14, 2022 at 21:45
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit
I think part of the problem is humanity attempting to control and contain its innate divinity, trying to water it down and simply calling it self control, all your doing is damaging your soul in the long run, the gods acheived self mastery by axting on our impulses and learning, simply controlling it is only telling yourself its wrong and should be purged or cast away, many of you will call this wishful thinking, you have failed in your mission and will for sure be here again.. how could it be wrong, you think hades is feeling anger and then controlling it? Nah unleash your glory do not contain yourself that is what prisons are for, why create your personal prison and call it self control, taming yourself like a dog, are we dogs or are we made in GODS likeness, were here to learn so do that and stop trying to avoid your spirits reason for incarnating, try to avoid the lessons is just spiritual suicide, and you will be punished here on earth, obviously discernment is key before acting like one guy said, but there a tike for everything, live your diviniry stop worrying abt controling how someone will see you, and most spend too much time in the mirror that all they are is a reflection of their true self, a stressed jupiter makes you di what you have to do, it challenges beliefs and even forces them to be altered so you forget who you were so you can be who you are, who you were isn´t apart of who your meant to be anymore, it´s time to move on with thay new spiritual power, dark or light it doesn´t matter, stay true to yourself, find solace in knowing that only you have access to your souls recordings, not everything interacts with thelight, anyways we are all some form of a deity, you can easily discover which god you are apart of, that deity is our higher self, all those gods have a higher self as well, its the supreme deity, thays why they say "i am the way to the light to the father" first find your demi god and then evolve into its highest form, something it wasnt able to to, there are good and evil gods but they have their reasons and their reasoning is above ours, which is why we label shit..
April 14, 2022 at 22:02
(Capricorn) Alexjandro » prollygonnamakeit
It is true that according to the traditional system the planets are in other houses... But I prefer the system that is usually used now, I am used to it.

There are already things that give a bit of a bad feeling, anyway I don´t know, it´s complicated and relative, at least without fear I control myself less although it´s no use and leads to nothing good, but with uncertainty I´m very cautious... Yes If I let myself get carried away by anger, I would have done dangerous things, maybe the best is somewhere in the middle, right?
April 14, 2022 at 22:05
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit » Alexjandro
You tell me, your soul knows best, I simply here to shed light on humanitys inner workings, i couldnt care less abt any of your personal missions, therefore i wont get in your way nor help you get there, seems to me your painfully aware of your darker nature and someone told you its bad and ugly, such fragile in nature, only challenge those similar to you for any less and you will become weak, weak or strong you must crush those who dare get in your way, think of it like gaining exp, for that is the true way of the sea goat, being the MASTER, only those blow you will try to stop you, for if side by side you will rise together, those in front do not care to look back and swat you away, only those who cannot amount will try to jump on you and have what you have, these are the scum parasitic demons, theyre purpose is to not let you become divine for they have failed and wouldnt dare let someone else succeed, yoill notice challneges arent challenges at all but at best a minor inconvenience, thats when your start to feel your personal power course through your veins, in touch with that god force yeah, as my TEACHER once told me, there is no middle way there is always seperation either you acknowledge or fall into a loop of delusion, BOTTOM OR TOP you decide, the middle way is simply a stand still, it is zero, zero exists but its value is still zero, nothing, another explanation is Sasuke Vs Naruto, Lucifer vs Jesus, although they lost everything they gained eternally something, sasuke and Lucifer gained life through death, purpose, extreme dark powers, jesus and naruto gained LOVE, some say the sole reason for living, if you can look down and up you are in the middle, truth has no destination for it IS the destination, as is death.
April 14, 2022 at 22:33
(Capricorn) Alexjandro » prollygonnamakeit
Thank you for the fact that you don´t care about my mission in life, but it is redundant and I really appreciate your message, it is very profound even though I haven´t reached those levels yet despite my age (in the end it will be true that it is just a number) , I try to discover myself more and more, to know what happens to me, because I am like that and what the future/destiny holds for me, and I will work very hard on that and on being happy even though it always seems that something (or someone) prevents me but still So I will fight against it, it is something deviating but it is not bad to talk about it, even so I think my sign is the most karmic of all and that will have its consequences although I have read (now I am deviating) that I have a complex karma and karmic penalties.. .

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »