L U C K - when preparation meets opportunity

April 13, 2022 at 00:20 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) L U C K
L U C K - when preparation meets opportunity
Hello all,

I´m fairly new to conversing on this site and I enjoy chatting with those across the globe. I´m simply seeking open minded friends I can learn from and vice versa.

A little about me. I kind of came across Astrology 15 years or so ago but never really thought it held any weight up until I was in a relationshipv5 years ago that brought me to a point where I was looking for answers as to why I had encountered that person. I must say, after doing some thorough research I learned A LOT about myself, the how, and why that person crossed my path.

I can attest that I have grown so much since discovering astrology in areas that may deem some of my planetary placements not in my favor. Which is why I welcome conversations cause what reads as a burden may no longer be an issue of mine. LOL

I welcome anyone who would like to read my chart. I´m not as savvy as most in Vedic, transits, or anything else. I´m still learning the western astrology at the moment and looking to learn from those that care to share their thoughts and opinions.

As I always say, I know a little about a lot as I have lived a day or two, and have some hefty goals to accomplish in the years to come.

I look forward to chatting with you all.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 25, 2022 at 15:45
(Aries) diavolul
Seems to be out of focus, at least in the job area, that Jupiter-Sun-Neptune conjunction. I have Jupiter also in 10th, I can only imagine what should be
April 25, 2022 at 15:49
(Sagittarius) L U C K » diavolul
Hello,

Can you elaborate on what you mean by out of focus in the job area?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »