Lilith question for dudes

April 12, 2022 at 01:08 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Lilith question for dudes
If anyone has Lilith in their 12th house in Scorpio - and you are male. Please leave replies on how you see, and have experienced, this placement playing out for you. Seriously.

Thank you. :15:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
April 12, 2022 at 06:27
(Taurus) Boyan
You got one,miss R :1:

Interesting subject.
My experience with this placement was contact with female Scorpio and path that was leading to spiral of destruction and self destruction.
So,I do think that Lilith in 12th house in Scorpio can lead to shady female company.

They say that position of Lilith in male chart can indicate sign and place where he meets his future mistress.
That is yet to be revealed.
Or maybe not :16:
April 12, 2022 at 06:43
(Aquarius) Catch-22
Just to be sure, you mean into sidereal zodiac, don´t you?

I´m interested in anything that has to do with Lilith in a male´s chart, especially in the 5th house. Tropical I got in Scorpio, but sidereal it´s Libra, and the wrong house too, so can´t help you there, but I´m aching to hijack your topic as soon as you´re satisfied.

Just holding back right now... :76:
April 12, 2022 at 06:51
(Aquarius) Catch-22
Oh and you have an eye for interesting placements:

Brad Pitt, Jude Law, Lenny Kravitz, L. Ron Hubbard (muahaha), Pharell Williams,... Even Hermann Goering if you consider Tropical.
April 12, 2022 at 06:59
(Virgo) rohini moon » Catch-22
" L. Ron Hubbard (muahaha),"

:61: :61: :61: He would have it, that nutter. (no offense, I like this placement guys...)

I am doing research on this particular placement :2: Sidereal is ideal - but I´d still be interested in hearing about it either way in this case.

But yeah I´ve always been more interested in hearing about Lilith´s placement from a man´s perspective.. it seems to show a lot in terms of who they draw in..

it´s all about learning & research :122:
April 12, 2022 at 07:04
(Virgo) rohini moon » Boyan
Boyan!! thank you for responding. I agree about the shady female company, could also possibly show that the females you draw in could be hidden enemies - as it´s the 12th..

"they say that position of Lilith in male chart can indicate sign and place where he meets his future mistress"

so either an ashram in the case...or the penitentiary? lol :4:
April 12, 2022 at 07:29
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » rohini moon
So what are you actually looking after? Some hidden desires of great intensity?
Give us some good stuff...
April 12, 2022 at 07:36
(Virgo) rohini moon » Catch-22
anything people would want to offer about the placement, in their life. how it´s played out etc..etc..

and..if they want to divulge how lilith has played out in their charts - even if not in this particular* place - they can do that as well - if they want.. I don´t expect to hear from a plethora of people with lilith in scorpio/12th house - don´t know the odds or probabilities of finding that many on here - but it´s worth bringing it up regardless. :15:

as a vedic adherent, these aren´t topics I would normally tread on, but certain things pique my interests.. so why not ? :15:
April 12, 2022 at 07:40
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Boyan
Hey I have lilith in 10th conjunct my MC in Scorpio...it also parallels strongly to my pluto in sag.

What´s gonna happen to me :39:
April 12, 2022 at 07:47
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » rohini moon
Just admit you´re baiting on some juicy stuff :69:
April 12, 2022 at 07:54
(Taurus) Boyan » rohini moon
Hidden enemies.:43:
Could be.

I´d rather find one in ashram.
Those Indian girls,I heard many fine things. :92:
:1:
April 12, 2022 at 07:59
(Taurus) Boyan » boyakasha the guru
Mistress will promote you in the public.
But secretly keeping you codependent :21:

:1:
April 12, 2022 at 08:07
That´s so hot :35: :21:
April 12, 2022 at 08:14
(Taurus) Boyan » boyakasha the guru
You can not complain. :4:
April 12, 2022 at 08:15
Tie me up and violate me I´ve been a bad boy yes mistress
April 12, 2022 at 08:18
(Virgo) rohini moon
"Black Moon Lilith in Scorpio is a special placement, as Lilith’s energy is very similar to the core themes of the Scorpion. Both deal with pain, grief, trauma, seduction, taboos, the unconscious. This is a very intense and transformative Lilith sign.

Power takes up a central role in your life with your Black Moon Lilith in Scorpio. You want to be in control of your life, and when this is not the case, you are overwhelmed. Lilith here suggests that you are familiar with the emotions labeled as negative, such as jealousy, rage, vindictiveness, but you often try to repress them. There is a lot of tension in your mind, but it is hidden from the external world.

If you have this Lilith sign in your birth chart, you likely grew up surrounded by secrets. It can also indicate transgenerational trauma. There are many things you are asked to work through with your Lilith in Scorpio. You likely experience events that force you to reevaluate your life and yourself."

"This placement affects your relationship to subconscious and spiritual realms. If you were born with Black Moon Lilith in your 12th House, you may struggle to stay grounded, as if pulled by powerful forces beyond this world.

Perhaps you may have undergone physical, sexual, or emotional traumas that you block out or repress, relegating the memories to the darkest corners of your mind. Or you may struggle to contain disordered emotions and impressions, smiling to get through the day, then dissolving into self-reproach or haunted dreams by night.

Boundaries may pose a challenge, whether you struggle for control in relationship to other people, shifting energies, or spiritual forces.

To fully realize this placement, you must learn to take control of your mind, rather than let it control you. Instead of suffering in secret, seek out therapeutic and spiritual practices that lend your thoughts clarity and structure, and address the wounded parts of your psyche and soul with compassion and care.

Black Moon Lilith represents a dark embodiment of divine feminine power. Fierce, raw, and primal, it’s the side of ourselves that refuses to be tamed, fights for its rights, and owns its desires.

Some may deny or repress these urges, associating them with shame, stigma, and disgrace. Others may overindulge or misuse these appetites through selfishness, destructiveness, or abuse. Meanwhile, others still may veer between these extremes, bottling up and exploding in a cycle of violence and guilt. As with all shadow selves, we must integrate the energies of Black Moon Lilith, and learn to express these parts of our personalities freely, mindfully, and purposefully."
April 12, 2022 at 08:25
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Boyan
Hmmm... Interesting stuff...

You got my attention on the mistress stuff. Because, and I´m not proud of it but it´s something I recovered from, I notices an interesting placement of my former mistress into my 12th house. Her Lilith is right over there.

I´m a bit puzzled about a fictional point like Lilith, but it´s remarks like yours that make my ears get pointy...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 12, 2022 at 09:00
(Taurus) Boyan » Catch-22
Was the affair concealed successfully?
With that position it had strong indication it did.
April 12, 2022 at 09:09
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
I read somewhere:

Lilith relationships do not usually last, unless there are other supportive aspects. Couples with strong Lilith synastry aspects often break down due to feelings of unworthiness, rage, and revenge. Sometimes, the Lilith person keeps the planet person under her spell until she has succeeded in destroying the life of the planet person..
April 12, 2022 at 09:23
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Boyan
Actually it wasn´t. Well, it was, my wife had no clue I was involved with someone else, she just thought I considered a divorce and it was due to my depression I had at the moment. It was only after meeting that person in real life (it´s a complicated story) my guilty conscience started to nag to the point I really became ill and I confessed it all after a few days. She could not believe it first. But yeah, without me telling it it would be perfectly concealed. We had an online relationship with calling and facetiming and chatting for 2 months.

Could you elaborate a bit more on your 12th house placement of Lilith? You don´t need to if you´re uncomfortable with it, it´s a sensitive subject and I had to process it for a few years before I got on terms with it like that.
April 12, 2022 at 09:43
(Taurus) Boyan » Catch-22
I am not married so some of the symbolism didn`t came to be.

But some of "sour times" i felt.
"To pretend no one can find
The fallacies of morning rose
Forbidden fruit, hidden eyes
Courtesies that I despise"

And i agree on something rohini wrote.That these kind of relationships on subconscious lever do their work.
Attracting hidden enemies...could be.
I would say "opposite people" with motives that end up in antagonism with yours.
April 13, 2022 at 07:42
(Virgo) Del65 » rohini moon
"and..if they want to divulge how lilith has played out in their charts - even if not in this particular* place - they can do that as well - if they want.."

Hi, I´m a bit of a novice at in-depth astrology, but might my Lilith in Aquarius in the 8th House explain my abiding interest in Female Supremacy?..!!

It says here that Lilith (Mean) in the 8th House represents "Tendency to ask questions about death or an obsession with death", but can that be taken symbolically -- e.g. death of the Self, death of the Ego?...
April 13, 2022 at 08:30
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » boyakasha the guru
Your apparatus works quite well for an 98 year old...
April 13, 2022 at 13:28
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Catch-22
Yes young man...old age has been kind to me
My wife is a lucky woman you know...

Uh oh it´s up again, can you help me with that dear? Excuse me young man a sensitive matter came up
April 13, 2022 at 14:22
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » boyakasha the guru
I´m so relieved someone finally called me young again. Thanks!
April 14, 2022 at 04:18
(Virgo) Del65 » rohini moon
Sorry, Rohini, I think I read you wrong where you wrote "even if not in this particular* place". I thort you meant Lilith in any House AND Sign, but I´m now thinking that you were saying it can be any House but retain the focus on Scorpio. My bad.

I shall ´take my Lilith-Aquarian ´shock value´ bullshit and fuck off´ (bit o´ Scorp energy there, for you, hehe :3:)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »