vedic and western astrology is our true sign

April 9, 2022 at 21:12 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Cardano, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

vedic and western astrology is our true sign
vedic and western astrology is our true sign ?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 17, 2022 at 02:48
(Virgo) Del65
I´m sticking with Western -- I´m sorry, I´m just unable to see myself as a Leo!

You might argue that Vedic is more True, but I´m thinking this stuff is a matter of quantum mechanics, where perception is king and objective reality is arbitrary.
May 5, 2022 at 10:18
(Taurus) SundayMorning
I truly am beginning to believe it’s a mixture of both and transits and profections affect the other bring out attributes that were overlooked in one chart I also think a person really needs to look into draconic as well to have a full picture of oneself
May 7, 2022 at 14:00
(Taurus) Rosincvist » SundayMorning
Heading completely toward one or the other based on indicators at the very start is the way to go; The Fantasy of Easter-Tropical & Wester-Veddick would just adulterate the Schools of Astrology into bastard results! :8: :14: :8: :40: :14: :8: :14:
May 20, 2022 at 01:43
(Taurus) SundayMorning » Rosincvist
In my own life looking at life events and my personality how I’ve grown and the meanings of the signs and houses in my life has led me to believe that for me personally I am a mixture of both the Vedic and the western astrology as well as draconic I see the effects of them all in my life and I see the attributes of them all in my soul and who I am. That is all that I’m trying to say I am both Taurus and Aries and I am both Leo moon and Virgo moon as per my western and Vedic astrology charts and I feel like a Sagittarius in my soul as per my draconic chart. I hope that clarifies what I was saying
May 20, 2022 at 14:51
(Aquarius) Catch-22
I stick to western sidereal to really poop into the subject.
May 20, 2022 at 22:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Nomad, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Both apply and have their functionalities; if you want to have very accurate prophecies about what is to come in your life, the Vedic school is the best.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »