Slave of your destiny, Or master of your potential

April 8, 2022 at 16:45 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Slave of your destiny, Or master of your potential
- Is everything destined ?

- Is destiny a lie ?

- How does destiny cooperate with astrology ?

- Is astrology a teaching of destiny or a cheat code for us humans to control destiny ?

- Can astrology crack the code of life itself ?

There is an "activity" i own since i have started with astrology,
I sometimes look into past transits and try to remember what was happening at that time and how it affected me.
I have found out, transits dont make you do stuff, or they dont make things happen.
They only play with you on a spiritual side and energetic.
In the end, the only one that is responsible for your own actions, is you.

What is your opinion on this ?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
April 8, 2022 at 17:15
(Scorpio) OS*
I used to think so, when I was applying tropical astrology. Since I have started to learn Vedic, my opinion changed. I think freewill is pretty slim, to quantify, maybe 5%.

might be better to believe you´re in control tho . . .
April 8, 2022 at 17:38
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 8, 2022 at 19:13
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Morena_Lu
yeah vibrations are cool to play with

And i believe humans can push through vibrations of cosmic bodies.

:37:
April 8, 2022 at 19:18
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
If free will is slim - then karma and karmic debts loose their meaning, do they not ?
April 8, 2022 at 20:18
(Taurus) feelgoodwithuidoido
I think in some respects, the energetics of astrology are destiny. I think it´s a layer of reality like the vibrational weather -but predictable for the astute. The more awake or conscious of your own vibrations or karmas (energies in motion), the more you are able to steer the vessel or take advantage of what´s unfolding for positive outcomes/opportunities. But then there´s also the collective consciousness and navigating the world along with how those energetics react to astrological events as well.

It is a really fun exercise what you described reviewing the transits. Gives you an opportunity to review and have compassion or understanding for the younger version of yourself as well and focus attention more effectively now with understanding of how it affects you in the areas that are naturally receiving energies of the transits.
April 8, 2022 at 20:24
(Virgo) Aren Levi » feelgoodwithuidoido
I agree

April 8, 2022 at 20:27
(Capricorn) stellium12
Destiny is not predetermined. I´ll use an extreme example to illustrate. If an adult is in an abusive relationship, it is not the persons destiny to be abused. They may not be willing to deal with it for complex reasons, but they have free will to leave it or end it in some way. It bothers me when people act like a victim and not a master of their life.
April 8, 2022 at 20:30
(Taurus) feelgoodwithuidoido » Aren Levi
Speaking of astrological destiny and "weather," what do you think about Planet X?

https://www.infowars.com/posts/…
April 8, 2022 at 20:58
(Leo) Zephyrin
I think destiny is changeable and astrology is a guide to make it better, but it is not something we must base all our hopes on.

They give the potentials but it is up to you whether you take action and change your life/habit/attitude/work, whatever it is.
April 8, 2022 at 21:36
(Scorpio) OS* » Aren Levi
why would they lose their meaning.

you asked others opinions here, no. I suppose mine isn´t the trendy popular one. and Im not trying to convince anyone about it neither.
April 8, 2022 at 21:39
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Zephyrin
OMG i have said it many times before and i will say it again -
you are queen of profile pictures here

i agree with your view on destiny

April 8, 2022 at 21:40
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
I do not want to create drama,

but i would like to understand how karmic debts gain any meaning when we are not responsible for them.
April 8, 2022 at 21:53
(Virgo) Aren Levi » stellium12
It is not that black and white

its always all shades of shitt :4:

i have not yet understood the importance of why so many children suffer every day around the world.
April 8, 2022 at 21:54
why would you want to create drama. Im not sure I follow. . .

and I never said you didn´t have any freewill. why would karmic debt lose their meaning or why wouldn´t you be responsible for them?
April 8, 2022 at 21:58
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
nahh i understood your previous message as you writing me that i am creating drama so i responded that i do not wish to create drama about karmic debts cause i am really curious about those areas.

karmic debt is made by free will, it is debt we are paying for our actions

if those actions are not ours, - whats the point of anything ?
April 8, 2022 at 22:00
(Virgo) Aren Levi » feelgoodwithuidoido
I dont know what to think honestly.

We will see i guess.
April 9, 2022 at 02:00
(Taurus) Rosincvist » feelgoodwithuidoido
Isn´t Infowars banned for saying that the kids involved in "Sandy Hook" were wee actors and actresses? :41:
April 9, 2022 at 02:07
why would those actions not be yours?

if I didn’t have faith in destiny, what would be the point in studying & applying astrology into my life.

*edited*
I´ll just leave this here instead. https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
April 9, 2022 at 08:13
(Taurus) feelgoodwithuidoido » Rosincvist
Alex Jones likes to play devils advocate and explores things from different perspectives. It’s often hyperbolic and long-format. So it’s easy to take him out of context and attack a straw man. But if you dig in and follow the history, he’s often been right years ahead of time. Mainstream news falsely edits things and attack him, because they’re the corporatist apparatchik.

I like the Reese Report and John Bowne on Banned.Video. Although, you need to be pretty red-pilled to be in that orbit.
April 9, 2022 at 08:18
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
I believe in destiny as set of future situatuions and people coming to our lifes but i also believe how we react to those is up to us.

If you did not have faith in destiny, - the point of studying and applying your crafts would be having faith in yourself.

April 9, 2022 at 08:32
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Oracomentisus
Thats the spirit

April 9, 2022 at 10:00
(Leo) Zephyrin » Aren Levi
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 9, 2022 at 10:16
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
Our only destiny is the growth and evolution.

"All the love poems I ever wrote were actually dedicated to myself"

We love only those who can make us develop and the more they can make us develope we love more.
April 9, 2022 at 10:51
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Leo_Ness
i agree with you

April 9, 2022 at 10:56
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Zephyrin
magnifico :15:

:80:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions