Scorpios have hidden psychic powers, need help to interpret the meaning of this strange insight given by a Scorpio moon

April 3, 2022 at 04:14 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) silentnight
Scorpios have hidden psychic powers, need help to interpret the meaning of this strange insight given by a Scorpio moon
Few days ago, I was chatting on Omegle. It´s a chat room where you meet random people/strangers of different nationalities on different tags. I had tagged astrology so you will meet people of the same interest. I just met someone who scared the shit out of me and kinda left me confused , I had never told them anything about my life to them ever. I was meeting with this person for the first time and he asked me just by simply perceiving my way of texting, he was a Scorpio moon btw, he asked me all of a sudden, "How many people have taken advantage of you??" His question kinda shocked me but he was spot on. Then I shared everything with him regarding his question, actually he was right. Then he used some terms which I am unfamiliar of he said YOU´RE TOUGH, BUT YOU´RE LOST! I didn´t understand its meaning at that time. He said " BUT I KNOW IN THE END, YOU WILL BE SAVED! And left the conversation. He told me that I have been born with a motive to love others even if they´re rude or mean to me but I am lost right now and in the end will be saved. Can anybody give their insights on what this guy meant when he said you´re lost, but I know in the end you will be saved??I don´t know where do you get all these secret powers from Scorpios but this guy had such a calm demeanour in his way of talking. And he wasn´t bullshitting me. It didn´t look in anyway that he was not serious or was just trying to kid with me. HE was very serious. I just want to know the meaning of his insight if anyone especially other Scorpios could interpret it. In another incident same on Omegle, I met a Scorpio rising guy. We were just simply chatting with one another and this guy said to me I saw something interesting about you. I said what?? Then this guy also gave me his insight he said "I see you on a top of a huge tree you´re looking at the world from the top and world looks beautiful to you. But a thought came into your mind and you came downwards from that tree. Now you´re on the ground but you´re far away from the tree you were once on. You are searching for that tree but you´re not able to find that tree for now. That means he was saying I am lost again. I asked him what does this tree signify he said he himself doesn´t know about it but he just got this whole insight after talking to me. When our chat ended, he said Take care my brother, I know in the end, you will find that tree and reach on its top again. Does anybody find any similarity between these 2 insights? I think only other psychic Scorpio could help me in interpreting the meaning of these 2 insights. These are 2 different insights given to me by 2 different people on Omegle, one was a Scorpio moon and another one was a Scorpio rising. They both left me confused but I know in my heart their insight has a deep meaning.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 3, 2022 at 06:23
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
Just forget it, maybe they were not mentally ok, did you think about it?

Also, it is very easy to manipulate someone with astrology if you don´t have pure intentions, be careful with who you talk and how. I don´t have the best experience with that moon..
April 3, 2022 at 06:28
(Pisces) silentnight » Morena_Lu
Maybe you´re right. But I am talking about 2 different people giving almost the similar insights just by talking to me. I have no idea what their true intentions were but I think their intentions weren´t wrong though. They both were talking to me like a brother and then all of a sudden they shared their insights with me out of nowhere.
April 3, 2022 at 06:35
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » silentnight
Just be careful ..

I don´t know how you can use that "🌲" prediction and for what..but ok, we are all different.. They can play mind games just for fun, I don´t say all of them..but think twice before you start to believe in something, we are all energy, where you will invest your energy is very important..
April 3, 2022 at 08:06
(Scorpio) Astrocelestial
Hello,

But do you really feel lost? Or have you felt lost before being told you´re lost?

Astrology and psychic stuff are nice, but unfortunately, these do not always get in the right hands.

Some people are just pretending to have psychic powers. Literally, anyone can pretend that. I think the best way to manipulate this is by using metaphors in anything you say. There are so many ways to interpret them.

If you are not getting a piece of clear information from anyone working in this domain, my advice would be to ignore them.

Now the fact that both persons told you the same thing should not worry you. It´s easy to say something that seems deep, but yet has no direction - "I feel you are lost, but you will find the right path" - that´s just a cliche. You can tell that to anyone and you never get it wrong. We are all lost at some point in different aspects of our lives.
April 3, 2022 at 09:33
(Pisces) silentnight » Astrocelestial
Yes, I feel lost sometimes. But don´t we all at some point in our lives?? What does he mean by getting saved and lost? These terms are used in Christianity when a soul is lost and after getting baptized, they´re saved. I can relate getting lost and and saved with that because I recently became a Christian, I was a Hindu(my previous religion) before. But how did he know beforehand that I will become a Christian later on. Bible says "those who endure till the end shall be saved". I think that if we see this situation with the lens of Christianity, these both guys were speaking about my soul journey I guess? Otherwise I don´t get to see these insights in any other way, it confuses me.
April 3, 2022 at 09:38
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit
hes saying your lost only because you are looking for something which you already subconciously know where or what it is, only its with you at all times, you are just looking for the expression of "it" in this physical world, you can probably say what it is right here right now if you wanted to, but you´d then start thinking, and find yourself faraway from your tree, your loving the search is all. collegato alla sorgente
April 3, 2022 at 09:48
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit » Morena_Lu
energy is still energy, you cant just make something so close to reality up, though they clearlt arent ones to deliver whole truth, still a lie maybe bcuz for some reason they are limited and they can´t induce the whole truth Lord they do not know it then you would be right 100%
because only he can knoe the 100% truth right? randoms will know more abt your situation then u at any given time we all npcs although we are the main character in our respective lives and sometimes not even then none of us are godlike although that could very well be someones quest, imagine.. A part of me wishes to be godlike.. no other part of me denys this except for the impenetrable barrier that im human
Almost Everyone is mentally ill do you see the times were in some will escape and others dont need to escape.
But just like he you too will be saved in the end if you cant save yourself then who will save you, can you answer that, or maybe on the 1% chance you dint need saving, someone in your life does, who´s going to save them hmm?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »