Cartography help

April 2, 2022 at 23:08 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Gabbo23
Cartography help
Hi there! A month ago I was introduced into Cartography and to be fair I don´t understand it so much. I would like to know what aspects are more beneficial. (I see that my Júpiter it´s conjunct to my mc in some places of Europe).
If somebody can help me I will appreciate it 🙌🏻

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 3, 2022 at 01:52
(Capricorn) stellium12
Not sure if this helps but I live very close to my Jupiter line. It happens to be the one place I lived the longest. It could be coincidence but it where I feel comfortable.
April 3, 2022 at 01:58
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » stellium12
Hi! Thanks for sharing everything help! I appreciate your response 🤗
April 9, 2022 at 04:44
(Scorpio) Graham » Gabbo23
Have you used the astrotravel program at Astrodienst? ... http://www.astro.com/cgi/aclch.cgi/…;

My recollection is that this provides a brief interpretation of each planet line ... which pops up when you click on the line.

It is probably the quickest way to get an understanding of how each planet is likely to behave at a particular location.

However ... bear in mind that (after identifying a location that interests you) you need to draw the relocation chart for that place (using your natal birthtime). ... It is the only way to confirm that other planets at the location will not offset the benefits of the planet line you are specifically interested in.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »