New Moon in Aries

April 1, 2022 at 19:31 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) 8danny8
New Moon in Aries
Hi friend!

Today is the New Moon in Aries! What a wonderful way to start off the month and continue Aries season. Where are you planning to start new this moon?

The asteroid Chiron is an important part of this New Moon. He is the "wounded warrior" inviting us to embrace our flaws to heal ourselves and others. This New Moon is conjunct Mercury, allowing us to talk freely and share openly.

You can see what area of life the New Moon will be affecting your based on your rising sign.

Aries: First House of Ego and Self

Taurus: Second House of Finances and Property

Gemini: Third House of Expression and Communication

Cancer: Fourth House of Home and Family

Leo: Fifth House of Creativity and Romance

Virgo: Sixth House of Service and Routine

Libra: Seventh House of Partnerships and Legal Matters

Scorpio: Eighth House of Renewal and Transformation

Sagittarius: Ninth House of Travel and Philosophy

Capricorn: Tenth House of Public Life and Career

Aquarius: Eleventh House of Groups and Evolution

Pisces: Twelfth House of Spirituality and Mental Health

Virgo and Pisces risings are predicted to make more money under this New Moon (perhaps getting a raise or finding a new job). Libra and Sagittarius risings are supposed to find luck in love, Libra with long term commitment and Sagittarius with casual dating.

I´m excited to hear how this New Moon plays out for each of you and what you are looking forward to this month! The two days after the New Moon, April second and third, are wonderful for planting and manifesting.

Blessings :74:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 1, 2022 at 19:47
(Scorpio) Riverjunction
It’s as good a time as any to quit smoking. Aiming toward purification.
April 1, 2022 at 20:05
(Leo) GN10
Honestly it´s been pretty good, nice weather and all.
The Pisces new moon sucked
April 1, 2022 at 20:08
(Scorpio) OS*
new and full moons are more times of rest for me. not that Im having great sleep during this time, it´s actually the worst. I lack energy and feeling more tense, irritable, lower resistance to stress. . .

Good thing my boss doesn´t follow moon cycles cause she´d notice a trend there, often taking personal days during these times. . .

Im more into Vedic astrology. Amavasya means the new moon. these days are considered unfavourable, even dangerous. its best to avoid starting new things on the new moon. it is dedicated to rest, spirituality. fasting during new moon is very auspicious. if someone if not into spiritual practice, best days to tidy up the house and the "to do list". Clear out, donate or throw away your rubbish. Spruce the house. Clear your mind and your thoughts. at best spend least amount of time on electronics.

New moon was in Pisces yesterday, in my 7th. I randomly bumped into my ex, which was a very uncomfortable situation. (I do everything to avoid him). I should´ve stayed home.

:68:
April 1, 2022 at 20:56
(Cancer) 8danny8 » OS*
Oh my goodness, I have always been a fan of astrology but until recently I´ve stuck with Western astro. Today, I´ve been in a spiral of looking into Vedic astrology. Do you have any good books or website recommendations? I am trying to figure out how to interpret my chart :,)

In Western, I am a Cancer sun, Aries moon, and Sagittarius rising. Most my placements are in fire signs.

In Vedic, I am a Gemini sun, Pisces moon, and Scorpio rising. Most of my placements are in water signs.
April 1, 2022 at 21:16
(Scorpio) OS* » 8danny8
you have moon in Revati Nakshatra, ruled by Mercury :37:

I started with KRS on youtube, he is very popular so you will find him easily. if you´re interested in books, I will dm you
April 1, 2022 at 21:18
(Scorpio) Kisses » OS*
Yeah agree with OS here. Ran into my “ex” too and noticed he watched my story for the first time today in the past two weeks
April 1, 2022 at 21:24
(Virgo) rohini moon » Riverjunction
You can do it.

Saturn made me quit. 6/7 year ago now. when Saturn was transiting in my 1st opposing my Moon. woo boy. they weren´t joking about saturn opp moon literally feeling like the "air is being sucked out of you"

I heeded the warning. Cold turkey, it was HARD. first 2 weeks, I couldn´t believe how much of a stranglehold cigarettes had over my life.. I never went back for the simple fact that if I was going to go through the 2 weeks to 1 month of hell, I´m not doing this shit ever again. And that´s my story. :15:

I slept a lot too, because cigarettes are stimulants - and I felt like I had less energy, and I was bored af.
April 1, 2022 at 22:07
(Scorpio) OS* » Kisses
maybe there is a pattern, we´re both hasta rising . . .

last time I saw him was full moon in Virgo, exact on my venus. two weeks ago.
April 1, 2022 at 23:04
(Capricorn) Datta108 » OS*
Namaste os,yes that´s an accurate description and wise behavior ,the new moon is called "Amavaysa", the day of the dark moon/no moon is is used to worship the departed and is not the day to initiate as many believe.

My teacher directly told me to wait a few days After the new moon to start/initiate, when you can actually see the moon gaining strength then its usually a better time,possibly 5th or 6th day of Waxing moon(Shukla Paksha) until the 1st or 2nd day of the waning moon may be best (even though the moon is waning its still 90 percent Full looking on the 1st or 2nd day of the waning moon)

The 4th day of the moon is Not considered auspicious even though it´s probably the first nite the moon becomes a noticeable crescent, it has something to do with Chandra mocking Lord Ganesha on this day,and it is said whoever sees the moon on the 4th day of the moon(Chaturthi) will have some unfounded blemish on thier character to deal with unless they offer prayers to Lord Ganesha!
When the dark moon period occurs especially around someone´s Chandra ashtama period than everything you said becomes even more likely to happen, particularly irritability, over sensitivity, depression, dark moodiness, etc..

He also mentioned almost nothing will help,not even Fasting, except for Japa and prayer. Or laying low on this day(or taking off from work!!) will help too,thankfully my old boss never realized I would take off/switch days with a co worker on my Chandra ashtama phase!!🙏🕉
April 2, 2022 at 00:33
(Scorpio) OS* » Datta108
Namaste Datta, thank you🙏🕉
yes you´re absolutely right! moon is about to move into my 8h house (from asc), so I feel almost like same effect as moon ashtama. this new moon isn´t an easy energy for me to handle at the moment.

The story of Chandra and Lord Ganesha is pretty amazing! I heard some astrologers say planets 4th houses from the Moon could "scar" a person. so, maybe perhaps this is where is from. will definitely be careful until the moon is visible again. Thank you for sharing this Datta🙏

Glad you understand me on taking those days off :)🌼 :152:
April 2, 2022 at 00:58
(Capricorn) Datta108 » OS*
You´re welcome! It´s said that if the moon is afflicted in the natal chart by placement, conjuction with a malefic, debilitated, etc. then when the moon is in its waning phase( aka Krishna paksha) then the person might experience unfavorable results more than others.
Or if the person is born on the Moons numbers (2,11,20 29) or even on a Monday.
I´m born on the 2nd which happened to b a Monday and the moon was in the 8th house during krishna paksha being the 7th day of the moon, so i Really feel it!!!!
So yes I feel it completely on these days, the rule of thumb is the moon is unfavorable when in the 4th,8th,9th,12fl from the natal moon and is said to be favorable in the 6th,7th,10th and 11th from natal position.

I would go as far as changing appointments, altering plans, takin off during Chandra ashtama phases or when the moon was in Saturn´s Nakshatra etc.. and most of the times it paid off so I don´t blame ya!!!🙏
April 2, 2022 at 02:53
(Scorpio) Riverjunction » rohini moon
Thank you. Actually this happens to be the Saturn return for when I began smoking. Running through my six house.

I’m glad this is a matter of letting go rather than holding fast…
April 2, 2022 at 15:28
(Scorpio) OS* » Datta108
This is very true for me. when the moon is in waning phase I can experience unfavourable results. I also have Saturn and Mars in aspect to my moon. . . both malefics.

Thanks for sharing this Datta, I will definitely apply this rule of thumb to moon transits🙏🕉🌼✨

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »