What is my purpose?

April 1, 2022 at 18:01 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) LucyMay
What is my purpose?
What type of work is best for me? What makes me successful? Has this moment come in my life or is everything ahead. Can I take this chance?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 1, 2022 at 18:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
If possible, it might be something artistic in nature, and could well be involving using the hands (e.g. clay, wood, etc) - but i think this is one path. sometimes we need to do other jobs to sustain ourselves before doing what we like to do
April 1, 2022 at 23:55
(Taurus) Rosincvist
I see Music, Literature, & Painting, some Los Angelenos I knew only thought of art in terms of personality presentation; which is disgusting! :28:, but if it works...work it! :117:
April 2, 2022 at 05:49
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity
Counselor or life coach for abused women or helping single mothers?🤷🏾‍♂️
1st lord in the 7th with 7th lord and Saturn, connecting with people that would seem in opposition to you to learn how they live to bridge gaps? I´m not sure. Purpose question is what I have.
April 23, 2022 at 17:33
(Aquarius) RichardBarossi
You can have some indications wtih an horary astrologer, maybe. But you need to have some options in mind.
April 24, 2022 at 00:08
(Scorpio) IceSickle17
What´s fun about life is figuring out your own purpose in life. While others can mean well and give suggestions on what path might bring you the most happiness. Ultimately you gotta walk down a road to know it it leads to your destination

With that said, what are some of your interests and hobbies? Knowing that can be a key factor in deciding your future.
April 24, 2022 at 00:56
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit
life is what YOU, MAKE it shawty, gl
April 24, 2022 at 00:57
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit » IceSickle17
Typical Scorpio, keeping it REAL
April 24, 2022 at 00:59
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit » Rosincvist
Well if you don´t seek to express your energy through art then art isnt for you, deadass will get gate keeped if it´s artificial or has no substance from the inside

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »