Cuddly and sensual

April 1, 2022 at 10:15 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Cuddly and sensual
Which sign and planet is cuddly, likes physical touch alot, hugs you and wrap their legs around you, loves slow passionate deep kisses and moaning and gets wet easily? Also what aspects make the woman voluptuous and chubby? I find Cancer and especially Taurus moon (my fav) to be like this. I love how venus fire signs, being myself one, can´t control the passion and act on it.

Can you also tell which sign and planet rules busty? Like big ass and tits? And soft skin?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
April 1, 2022 at 10:50
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit
Ex has Taurus venus. We were young nd I despise the fact that I fucked it up😂 legs are like one of my biggest turn ons so i feel you fr in your messagé my guy seems our nature is somewhat similar. She didnt have huge tits but "shordie" did have some perfect tits, she aint really get super wet like my other experiences but her peak was risen a lot higher above the others it jus seemed like her body couldn´t lubricate super well n i was a bit upset by this so experimented much, I mean again I was young with not much experience but I still obviously knew how to please a girl, the other was venus Scorpio she had monster tits 😂 and so many stretch marks had me droolin at the MOUTH, very pleasing to look at I´m tellin you, seems like my karma to attract taurus scorpio axis and their traits. In my experience aries gets way wetter, way faster, and way easier then all others, and virgos will moan and it jus feels like they open up their vulnerable space like on some ill merge with you daddy, pisces vibes for sure I should be more in control pf how i respond to such submission as well as others because its super vulnerable u can jus tell its not some thing to play with

Its something of human nature to categorize/generalize and label everything so I think its mostly jus projection of the "signs" in our life and what we like during the time and are meant to experience when were with that person, alot of this shit dont matter but it is indeed lined up like i say, science and religion/magic really is one

With that being said my top 3 is

Cancer Sun, Taurus Sun, Virgo Sun in that order.

Taurus Venus, Aries Venus, (unsure)

Libra Moon, Pisces Moon, Taurus Moon 😛
April 1, 2022 at 10:58
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
Evan if you find that warm fountain of pleasure at some market, if composite energy is poor, she will dry and die as fast as the blink of an eye...

But it is definitely good for you to know your taste which, I assume, can be satisfied with some composite earth Mars trine Moon. :37: (sidereal of course)
April 1, 2022 at 10:59
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » prollygonnamakeit
Venus Scorpio, gonna look it up here :21:

Yeah that´s I´m talking about the "I want to melt in you" types.

Come in dm tell me more
April 1, 2022 at 11:01
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Leo_Ness
Okay "earth Mars trine Moon. :37: (sidereal of course)" ill check

It´s my Taurus IC and Cancer DSC :79:
April 1, 2022 at 11:17
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit » boyakasha the guru
Yeah i think her taurus moon attributes her thickness oh my gawd, puddles.. legitmate, full puddles and changed sheets, mediocre thoat game tho😂 I worked at pizza place (i hit every delivery driver in town brah) and there was this absolutely stunning girl named desiree, I still remember her first day with her high socks and deep black irises bit of danger like she could bite you or stab you, my senses started tingling and I absolutely loved her name
(dez uh ray) she would always sing and walk around blessing me with such deep feminine presence everytime shed get finished or ready to leave shed come sit by my section and wed flirt and talk about the randomest shit she also had a lisp n her "rare" sounded like "where" at first i made fun of it but as i started to see her i decided to reinforce the confidence, I had this Hawaiian native working with us, she was at least 3x more attractive on paper but idk she seemed to similar to me shed be like a best friend yknw?

Smashed both cuz im that guy obviously, aquarius girl like to fill her self up in every way and every empty space and jus used me as a plug,

Diseree (virgo Sun 😩) folded completely full legs wrapping around, stomach in there air rising up off the bad, clenchinf the sheets full force tearing em if she could, eyes closed immersing the feeling, nsver had such an experience in my life, talk about divine masculine i was glowing brah legit glowing😂 her father tried controlling her all the time and one day we got into a huge fight and after i beat his ass she only ever called me daddy after that, we both moved and have not been in contact since this very day, idk what it was abt her bruh but i wanted her forever
April 1, 2022 at 11:25
Hmmm aquarius girls like to fill themselves up, noted.

Virgo likes to call you daddy after you beat their dad´s ass, noted.
April 2, 2022 at 05:45
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » 8danny8
I´m actually a Scorpio :2:

I´ve seen many Aries rising girls to be naturally curvy. Another word that suits is big boned.

Water venus get wet easily.

Ok good info :15:
April 2, 2022 at 05:50
Any Venus Leo´s? :12: you guys are special :D
April 3, 2022 at 20:31
(Virgo) Aren Levi
WTF is this thread,

--"Which sign and planet is cuddly, likes physical touch alot, hugs you and wrap their legs around you, loves slow passionate deep kisses and moaning and gets wet easily?"--

Any woman if she wants you, likes you and if she likes the things you do to her.

The rest you are asking can be answered by astrology ...
But you are asking in such a :28: way that i refuse to give you any clues and i bet you wont get any clues from anyone else here.

Have some dignity dude.

:37:
April 3, 2022 at 20:41
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Aren Levi
Oh OK Mr hero from girl power association you had your moment here now piss off low-key simp move. Girls have no problem with it I´ve chatted with them on this...remenber... this is a DATING website we got a :130: emoji here for fuck sakes. Also Mf you the one with "more tongue please" post so don´t point your finger at me, we cut from the same cloth you and me. Maybe I´ll add all this in my like section on my profile...
April 3, 2022 at 20:46
(Virgo) Aren Levi » boyakasha the guru
:61:

calm down Mr. big boi

If you think my posts are same as yours ... Then you are trully an amateur in all ways possible :4:

I wish you luck

:37:
April 3, 2022 at 20:52
Right...go find your perfect kisser whatever zodiac she is and tell her how you brag about big D shit this big D shit that in your posts and ask her if you have this dignity you speak of :4:
April 3, 2022 at 20:53
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit » boyakasha the guru
gurantee he´s a scruffy 4 maxed out full on rocked up🤣

Anyways only thing cool about Mr scruff is his Christmas sweater otherwise your way cooler mans looks like a wet miniature poodle 🤣 rolling
April 3, 2022 at 20:56
You seem to be quite petty, niggling and whiny

do you have any other great presentation of your character ? :4:
April 3, 2022 at 20:57
:61: :61: :61:
April 3, 2022 at 20:57
(Virgo) Aren Levi » prollygonnamakeit
jealousy is always welcome

please continue :37:
April 3, 2022 at 21:00
(Leo) prollygonnamakeit » Aren Levi
Jealousy is feeling envy for one´s achievements; your a walking self pot roast my guy :61: go go, look up wet miniature poodle you´ll be the 1st brown one, can I attach photos hahahaha
April 3, 2022 at 21:04
your roast make no sense

its just hidden jealousy

you cant insult someone on his/her looks if the person is an actual model and gets paid for his looks. :61:

anyway strong words coming from someone with no profile picture, maybe some hidden insecurities ?

Or are you second profile of Mr. big boi ? :61:
April 3, 2022 at 21:04
I´m trolling and ready to bitchslap a fuckboi out of existence like any other dude and girl here on astro seek messing up my post add that too.
April 3, 2022 at 21:05
WOW

what a strong words coming from a certainly strong "man"

April 3, 2022 at 21:06
Yeah what do you model tube socks hahahaha

You mean to tell me the crimson chin hasn´t retired haha they still got you doing photoshoots n shit.. that´s crazy
April 3, 2022 at 21:08
you can continue i am starting having fun :4:
April 3, 2022 at 21:12
whatever you say princess, 5$ a roast this comedy don´t come cheap n if u think u gon do me like will smith I walk around with that 1972 ready to bust like a minute man any time of the day get you gone like a mystery man ion play w those folks cuz I do what they couldn´t man many have stood b4 me all fall ill kill any man you heaar :61:
April 3, 2022 at 21:14
To any girl or lady reading this here on Astro seek...

If yous all have a problem with what I have written here like Mr Aren "Iactthisnoblewayjusttoscoreastrochicks" Levi....

Feel free to reply here or dm and I will remove the post at your pleasure :1:
April 3, 2022 at 21:15
that was weak

i was expecting more

try to do more

« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »