Evolve with Pluto?

March 31, 2022 at 18:15 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) astreo
Evolve with Pluto?
How do you interpret Pluto in your chart from an evolving sense of the soul?

OBSESSION WITH COLLEGE

I exaggerate a lot with my grades, I want them to be very high, I have even forgotten to really enjoy my University, I have a kind of obsession with it and I have become toxic, sometimes I forget that there are many things in this world and not everything it´s my career. I think I would be fascinated to become a teacher.
Is this due to the conjunction of Pluto Llilith and Mars in Sagittarius?
How am I supposed to evolve with my Pluto, I don´t get it, I stop obsessing over the same thing?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 31, 2022 at 20:13
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Medium Entity Doctor Peebles suggests that `process´ beats results for what it is we should really be doing! :81:
March 31, 2022 at 23:10
(Libra) Pisces-RISING2
well I wish I had that back then, I see that as a value and not as a problem at all..I mean you work for something that later in life will benefit you
April 1, 2022 at 16:01
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

This is probably due to the Virgo Sun/Pluto and Virgo Mercury/Pluto in the 8th house squares.

Virgo could focus on certain things to the point of perfection, add Pluto to that and it might become an obsession.

This might be about something else, like do you feel a sense of security in doing this, or some other need is being met? Jupiter, the ruler of Sagittarius is in Taurus, along with Saturn in the 4th house.

If a need or comfort is being met through this obsession, then meeting this need in a more healthier way may help out.

My Libra Pluto is in the 6th house square Cancer Sun in the 3rd, and I do get obsessive about learning certain topics, like I keep looking into something until I find my answer. This does fulfil a need to understand things so it´s clear to me. I keep it in balance in not branching out into many things and rather focusing my learning within a certain area for a period of time, while applying the knowledge in everyday life to ground it.

Just my two cents.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »