My little cousin has 6 planets in Scorpio

March 30, 2022 at 08:30 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) baemadeleine
My little cousin has 6 planets in Scorpio
Hello everyone :)

I was talking to my little cousin yesterday and asked her about her birth time and after I looked at her birth chart, I think it´s pretty interesting to see that there are 6 planets in Scorpio, now I´m intrigued!

She has Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, and Jupiter all in Scorpio.
She wants to be a psychologist (she wanted to be a cop before but changed her mind).

I would like to know how it will affect/shape her and what she should know about her birth chart in order to pursue her dream career?

Thank you in advance!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 30, 2022 at 08:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
what is her ascendant? where are rahu and ketu (north and south nodes)?
March 30, 2022 at 09:00
(Gemini) baemadeleine » Seanfhear
Oh sorry, I didn´t see that the picture didn´t show up.

I added the birth chart again now :D
March 30, 2022 at 09:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » baemadeleine
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
OK I use whole sign system, and apparently Scorpio is her 6th house. This is house of health, servitude and routine work, enemies.
The thing about these planets is that they are lords of all the signs in the chart (so all houses). Also, with ketu in 4H and rahu in 10H, it seems we are dealing with a person who can be easily turn into a workaholic. Now, psychology might fit but I don´t know her age- i mean her mind can change later on, but seems the job is about doing a service to people, helping people in some way, be it medical or otherwise (psychology or psychiatry are kinda medical branches right now I suppose). Anyway, something that deals with people but she (or people taking care of her) should be careful for trends of perfectionism and being workaholic, and try to strike a balance between work-life and home-life.

I´m a beginner and this is how I see it
March 30, 2022 at 09:32
(Gemini) baemadeleine » Seanfhear
Thank you so much!

She´s 15 and will be 16 this year. These are really helpful :15:
March 30, 2022 at 09:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » baemadeleine
=====
Most welcome, hope it helps :15: :15: :15:
March 30, 2022 at 15:51
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

That´s quite a Stellium, and the major aspects are the squares of Jupiter, Moon and Mercury to Aquarius Neptune (ruled by Saturn and Uranus) in the 9th (ruled by Jupiter), and Leo Saturn in the 3rd (ruled by Mercury). While Neptune and Saturn are opposite.

She has the ability to understand and be objective in the realm of the unknown, which applies to psychology or occult work.

Though with Saturn in the 3rd, ruled by Mercury, her chart ruler too as a Gemini Asc., means she needs to work at it over time, there are life lessons regarding communication and learning.

Uranus in the 10th near the MC may indicate some change in work.

Just my two cents.
March 31, 2022 at 08:51
(Gemini) baemadeleine » ZeinaZ
Ah, I see :)

Thank you for the reply! :15:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo