Sex

March 30, 2022 at 00:20 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) amanda64
Sex
I often feel like sex is just a waste of energy and time, why?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
March 30, 2022 at 00:25
(Taurus) nutelina
Because you didn´t like it?

edit: I know it might sound like a stupid answer but it *is* the answer.

Just exactly why won´t probably be so obvious but I haven´t even looked. I can see from your picture that you are young. Some people don´t have good sex, especially women!, even in late 30s or 40s. Or never.

It has to do with their partner and how willing they are to open up. Before you look at charts, it is good to think just obvious things. Don´t try to find a needle in a haystack. That is just trying to avoid the obvious answer. And you know the answer. Deep inside you know. But do you want to look?

So first that and then look at the details. You can´t change who you really are anyway. All is meant to be. It sounds fatalistic but when you find out how things really are you´ll be right at home and you being you will just be perfect. You just have to accept who you are and what you want. Many people take years to overcome pain. Some things start when we are very young, babies even, things you can´t possibly remember but know somehow?

People will look at your chart and transits. I´ll go to bed and check tomorrow.
March 30, 2022 at 00:36
(Taurus) nutelina
Lilith south node looks suspicious Past sex or adultery
March 30, 2022 at 00:40
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Moon in Virgo is kind of pure and ruled by Mercury and you have Mercury in Cancer so it´s kind of ruled by Moon, your emotions, thoughts, and feelings. Most likely being feminine energy with both archetypes and mother influence like the Catholic your not really going to just have sex for the sake of having sex with everyone.

It´s introverted energy as well so it´s partially what you believe about sex, or what your feelings are about it, and probably having to figure it out as you go along or unsure about it.
March 30, 2022 at 01:05
(Virgo) astreo
I am Sun and Mercury in Virgo, and what goldenlion32 is saying makes a lot of sense.

We Virgos have that energy of ´´purity´´ and of having things clean and in order. When my partner starts abusing sex I start to feel "dirty" and uncomfortable, but I enjoy sex.

With regard to nutelin too, we don´t enjoy sex with just anyone, there must be compatibility. I recommend that you look for someone with Sun in Aquarius, because he is going to enter your house 8 by synastry and that makes sex always good, even if his Tuesdays are not compatible, but if they are, all the better!

Find a balance between channeling energy well without wasting it, but also enjoying it.

Also, you have Neptune in the 8th house opposing your Mars, which can create confusion in the issues of intimate relationships.
March 30, 2022 at 02:16
(Leo) amanda64 » astreo
My boyfriend has Aquarius sun and Venus and also Scorpio Mars (in my 5th house)
I mean, I enjoy having sex while we´re making it but if I have to think about it, I´m not turned on or anything
March 30, 2022 at 02:21
(Leo) amanda64 » nutelina
I like my boyfriend and he satisfies me but the idea of having sex before doing it, doesn´t turn me on
I don´t have particular fantasies anymore and things like that
Sometimes I refuse doing it because as I said I feel like it is a waste of time and I got a lot to do rather than that
I don´t know...
March 30, 2022 at 08:54
(Leo) KruciaL78
I´m new to astrology...

I was curious to know if anyone agrees that Mars and Venus are under the beams of Sun. Is this related to Mars being the ruler of the fifth house?
March 30, 2022 at 19:49
(Cancer) 8danny8
Hi sweetness,
I have often felt the same as you. Sex feels exhausting and half of the time, I am waiting for it to be over. This is likely the result of sexual assault and my experience with abortion. Both of these events are extremely traumatic for your body and can lead to sexual dissatisfaction.

You have your North Node and Mercury in Cancer. I believe North Nodes to be a quintessential aspect of one´s chart. It is a doorway into your past lives and tells you what energy you need to harness this lifetime.

Do you feel comfortable communicating your boundaries? Are you over concerned about stepping on your partner´s toes? I see that you are a Leo sun and Leo Mars. I know you are a dedicated partner, but there is likely some trauma you need to unpack. Have you been able to successfully dismantle internalized misogyny in yourself? Often, this can lead to guilt by proxy of the purity trope.

My best advice for you is get comfortable with masturbation and sexually satisfying yourself before involving another person. Many blessings.
March 30, 2022 at 22:56
(Scorpio) Antonio21
I wish i feel like you so much,not beeing this crazy nymphoman :61:
March 31, 2022 at 11:36
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Neptune in the 8th opposite Sun and Mars in the 2nd .

Neptune is illusion , 8 house is sexuality.

Sun and Mars represent drive and passion , both are in the 2nd house ruled by Taurus.

Taurus is a sensual sign. The second house rules our material possessions but also our feelings and sense perceptions .

So something illusory is interfering with Your sense of sex and sensuality.

Having Aquarius in the 8th with Uranus also in the 8th is a wild card. Unpredictable.

I hope this makes any sense. I just woke up and haven’t had any coffee yet. :4: :83:

Depending where You’re from and how You’re raised ,sex is either over glorified ,or suppressed.

There is no minimum daily requirement of sex.
( or maximum). Everyone has their own unique approach and desire.

On a practical note..,,..resentments are relationship killers.

When there is a great difference in sexual expression between partners, resentment usually follows.

Sex is mental and emotional as much as physical. Mental emotional Pressure ( external or internal)can be an anti-aphrodisiac.

:83:
March 31, 2022 at 13:15
(Gemini) Fedpaz
I thank that the true answer is inside you. Look at your heart and you will know the true.
A good question could be, you desiere the disiere of sex, or you feel confortable without it?
You can transmute your vitality from where you are form where you want!

Best wishes
March 31, 2022 at 20:49
(Taurus) Rosincvist » KruciaL78
:140: I guess the condition of having every planet conjunct, but not Cazimi, means the greater necessity of counting the less than perfect conventions of the `real planets´´ competition!: :141:
March 31, 2022 at 20:55
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Antonio21
One of the first words I learned public school age was Satyriasis! Only females can be nymphomaniacs! :92: :40: :34: :45: :117: :26: :119: :49: :123: :48: :95:
March 31, 2022 at 21:20
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
My *dear* daugther ahem... has Virgo moon too.

I suspect we´ll never hear from the OP.. :144:
March 31, 2022 at 23:39
(Taurus) s81
Scorpio is intercepted inside the 5th house, so there is no cusp there. Besides that, your Vertex (interpreted as a "secondary" Descendant) is in Scorpio, so I guess that your future husband might be the key for unlocking your sexual potential. That idea is strongly reinforced also by the fact that Saturn rules your 7th house (fully in Capricorn) and your 8th house (with cusp in Capricorn and the rest in Aquarius).
April 2, 2022 at 14:37
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity
If this is the case, without even looking at your chart I wonder if you could relate to wanting sex to be scheduled and in routine for possible physical and mental health purposes and not to be consumed in pleasure necessarily neither to be consumed by the expectations of partnership? Like having a person who shares that similar view but appreciating what benefits it may offer so the monthly or bi weekly meet up to get straight to it and done and part without obligations? Just curious.
April 2, 2022 at 14:40
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity
Looking at your chart :155: :151: :154:....1st thing that comes to mind Mars and Venus "under the beams of the Sun" in Leo. Passion and desire being immersed into the signification of the Sun and vitality and self reliance and in it´s own sign ; which can make the native not want to procreate cause the Sun is basically burning itself up.

Sun constantly moves because being in one spot too long will quickly burn up that area beyond the ability to regrow. So it constantly moves to allow for the area to be "cleansed" with fire but to a point to allow for water, nutrients and life to restore it. I think this is a double edge sword with Sun in it´s own sign that it´s burning up it´s own self essentially. On a meta level, I thought this as a reason why we procreate as the Sun being our soul slowly extinguishes our body cause that´s what the Sun does so we procreate to allow our soul to carry on and basically pass the torch.

SIDE NOTE: you don´t have to answer but I´m curious about with the sun in Leo, was your father in your life I asked this in another post of mine cuz a lot of Leo Sun people that I know didn´t have the father in their life
April 2, 2022 at 14:57
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity » KruciaL78
That´s what I thought. second that :15:
April 2, 2022 at 15:15
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Antonio21
:96:Are you implying that your "brow ridge" earns you a place in the female gender?
May 2, 2022 at 22:27
(Leo) amanda64 » Fedpaz
I feel like I can easily deal with the absence of sex in my life
May 2, 2022 at 22:33
(Leo) amanda64 » Liberty&Unity
Makes me even more exhausted the thought of scheduling it
But I certainly want sex to be reduced to a certain time frame and then move on and start to do anything else
May 2, 2022 at 22:37
(Leo) amanda64 » Leo Moon
Maybe it´s because of that as you´re saying,
But I never found a partner that didn´t want to have sex the fucking entire day as they don´t have anything else to do
Anyway I appreciated this phrase: ´´resentments are relationship killers.´´
May 2, 2022 at 22:39
(Leo) amanda64 » Rosincvist
Sorry can you explain it? I have no idea of what you said and I´m honestly really curious of learning it
May 2, 2022 at 22:48
(Leo) amanda64 » s81
That´s very good to know, thank you for the answer
psss: is it true that he will likely be much older than me?
May 2, 2022 at 22:53
(Leo) amanda64 » Liberty&Unity
Answering is not a problem to me
My parents are divorced and I live with my mother
My dad isn´t totally absent but I certainly didn´t grow up with a solid father figure, mostly due to his addiction
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »