Starting my own business

March 29, 2022 at 10:03 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) voyager_95
Starting my own business
Hello, can someone tell me if I have a predisposition to start a new business/start up that would be successful, based on my natal chart?
I want my business to be a combination of AI and pharmacy.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 29, 2022 at 10:16
(Aquarius) Catch-22
No need to erase data on the chart, we can go to your profile to see it anyway :-)

In sidereal, MC is on a cardinal sign, Aries, which shows action and initiative. Ruler Mars is in 1st house, so your job should reflect a lot of your self image to the world. Cancer may indicate taking care of others so pharmacy is fitting into it. Mercury, the God of the Computer, is in the 10th house too.

Yes, I´m quite biassed with the info you gave. Don´t know if I´m too biassed but I´d say yes to your question.
March 29, 2022 at 10:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think there is a chance, but careful with communication, and it would require patience. Real patience and slow steps.
April 15, 2022 at 10:03
(Leo) Jomaryngs
Hi! Starting a business is necessary if you feel that you can do it and have a decent idea. Try to evaluate with an open mind whether customers need your product or service and how it will differ from similar products and services. Be sure to look at what your competitors offer and evaluate what they do well and what they don´t — try to find your niche in the market. It is also worth analyzing your organizational skills and using online project modeling https://www.prendo.com/leadership-c… to assess all the risks.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »