Ruler of the 7th in 10th

March 28, 2022 at 22:20 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Ruler of the 7th in 10th
How would you interpret the ruler of the 7th house in 10th house? In this particulare case,the 7th house is in Capricorn ,the ruler is Saturn in Aries in 10th house.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 28, 2022 at 23:42
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I´ve got this. And also 10th ruler in 7th. Too lazy to read and regurgitate whatever I´ve found about this. Something about work and marriage, being married to work, yadda yadda. The descriptions did seem accurate
March 29, 2022 at 00:43
(Virgo) Etherealmind
I think that 7th house ruler in 10th house is about the kind of context/situation you look for to meet your partner or where you may meet him/her, also what area of your life (s)he can help you about. In this case, without considering the signs (I´m not an expert either x´) ) I would say it can be about a partner who may help you in your career/public life or you may meet him/her at work smth like that :):) 7th house ruler caracterustics also precises what you look for in your relationships in general :):)
March 29, 2022 at 00:46
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Sunnyshadow
If it´s to reply this way, better not posting anything :27: :27:
March 29, 2022 at 01:09
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Etherealmind
Lol, ok Virgo. Am I under arrest?

So many threads on here get zero or very few comments. Just wanted to say I had it. Forgot to run it by you first though.
March 29, 2022 at 03:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Depending on what question are you investigating, the position bears various meanings. One is that attraction to a partner with an age gap. Also, Saturn is debilitated in Aries, as there is a conflict of energies between the outgoing Aries, and the restricted Saturn, so if the question is about a marital issue, things look bumpy a bit here. Anyway, since 7H is in Capri, that means 1H is Cancer, and typically Cancer and Leo ascendant people are known to have delayed marriage than the average (in relation to the community they are in), because Saturn is a slow planet. 7H is also a house of partnerships when it comes to business, and seems this position is not quite good for dealing with others in terms of business.
Other things have to be considered in the chart of course to make a full picture. Like in case of marriage and settling down, Venus must be checked as well as 5H and connections to lord of 7H and lord of 5H (and then probably we can move to D9 chart but that´s still advanced for me).
March 29, 2022 at 03:39
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
A constellation like this can be manifested by someone "getting married" to their job. A person spends most of their time at work. The husband or wife has a significant influence on the person´s career. What happens at home has a reflection on what happens at work. I would go in this direction when interpreting this, but it would be better to see the whole chart.
March 29, 2022 at 05:35
(Cancer) Martin_B_D
In general it is a strong (dominant) position for a partner of this person. It means he/she may have power in the world (status) or (and) over the nativ.
It could also mean partner´s impact on work (for batter or worse it depends on the ruler).
In your particular case, Saturn is a malefic and in bad condition (fall).
It could be for example hindering impact on work and abuse of partner´s power.
March 29, 2022 at 10:44
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Martin_B_D
"In your particular case, Saturn is a malefic and in bad condition (fall).
It could be for example hindering impact on work and abuse of partner´s power."
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 29, 2022 at 10:45
(Capricorn) Emanuel » (dragonfly)
"What happens at home has a reflection on what happens at work."

This is more of a 4th house-10th house thing

"but it would be better to see the whole chart."

Well, then check my chart :42:
March 29, 2022 at 10:47
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Sunnyshadow
"Lol, ok Virgo. Am I under arrest?"

:))))) be carefull, she s not a regular Virgo
March 29, 2022 at 10:54
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » Emanuel
"What happens at home has a reflection on what happens at work."

This is more of a 4th house-10th house thing ...

The 7th house symbolizes marriage, among other things, so the relationship with your spouse in this context can have a strong influence on what happens at work.
To be honest, I had a specific example in the back of my mind, because I know a person with this constellation.

"but it would be better to see the whole chart."

Well, then check my chart :42:

Sorry, I didn´t realize you were asking about your own cosmogram. I can´t right now, but I promise to look into it later.
March 29, 2022 at 20:04
(Virgo) astreo » Emanuel
What is a regular Virgo? LOL
March 29, 2022 at 20:23
(Virgo) astreo
I see the 7th house as the people with whom you interact most frequently, unlike the 11th, which can only mean the groups of some social activity that you meet not so often or some school or work group that you like. played during a semester, or 3 which is more like someone you meet to talk about sudden things or gossip, I feel like you can have many friends (11), but when the bond becomes more personal with a specific person, it happens Being from the 7th, the people who fall into your 7th house will always look for you, of course, depending on the planet and the sign, how constant or inconsistent it will be.

The ruler of your 7 in the 10 means that most of your personal ties are going to be made in the workplace, Saturn asks that you make an effort to structure the way you undertake your work. However, Mars in Aquarius makes him a sextile, he wants to create connections.

I don´t know, it´s the only thing that comes to mind. HAHAHAHA
March 30, 2022 at 10:43
(Capricorn) Emanuel » astreo
Someone with Sun in Virgo and many virgo placements :))
March 30, 2022 at 10:45
(Capricorn) Emanuel » astreo
7th house is also the side of you that come out in a relationship(of any kind), the side of you you dont accept very easily, the house of your enemies(some says).

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »