Wanting to know more about astrology

March 24, 2022 at 16:59 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) GeminiSun
Wanting to know more about astrology
Hi everyone, I would say I have a fair understanding of astrology now, but still have more to learn. I love using my chart to learn more things about myself but have a hard time understanding how the houses work in my personal chart. What do they mean? I also want to understand how to find the perfect match for me astrologically just for fun. What would be the right signs for me to date or even marry according to my chart?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 24, 2022 at 17:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The houses in the chart are the different "zones" of life. Each house can carry along with it many meanings (e.g. 7H: Partners in general, marriage, dealings with other people).
Houses also have various systems. Each astrologer would have a different preference to work with according to their own experience, and the most 2 dominant systems I would say are the Placidus and the Whole Sign systems. Since you are coming from the Western gate of astrology, I suppose you got introduced to Placidus, where houses are divided between quadrants (i.e. between AC, IC, and IC, DC, etc). Whole sign system just considers each sign is a house on its own (and the first house is marked by the location of the ascendant) with no regard to IC and MC points.

Typically when investigating a specific question in the chart, a single parameter is not enough to make a conclusion, and whether you are doing modern, Hellenistic, or Vedic, usually various techniques (and extra charts) would be used to "polish" the conclusion.

As for the synastry, well, not my cuppa tea personally as I don´t care much about it but the idea is studying the projection of planets of the (suggested) partner onto your own chart to see the aspects and the energies exchanged with your own planets and areas of life (houses).
March 26, 2022 at 00:21
(Taurus) Rosincvist
You bring a unique experience to Astrology, your relationship to your heliocentric chart could be your most important relationship! :27:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »