Very unusual birth chart, need advice

March 24, 2022 at 10:10 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Enayl, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Very unusual birth chart, need advice
Hello. I am new in astrology. I have unusual birth chart with planets stellium in 6 house, beside Jupiter Pluto 4 house and Moon Saturn 7 house.
I will be lucky for any insight or your thought, advice. I just know about creepy things Dusthana houses so I like to hear something different than my whole life will be "bad fortune". How can I make most of it? Thank you very much I will appreciate any of your thoughts

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
March 24, 2022 at 10:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
First, you need to fix the time of your birth in your profile on Astro-Seek, because it is still on 00:00 time.

Secondly, a collection of planet if I remember correctly in Vedic, is considered good and not bad.

Then, the Dusthana houses (3, 6, 12) are not necessarily bad. I don´t know Sanskrit but according to someone, the word "Dusthanna" means "gets better" or something the grows in time. Meaning, issues of these houses would grow in time. For example, Saturn is in my 3rd house, and astrologers accurately pointed out that I have speaking problems when I was a child and also learning problems (I speak 2 languages now, learning 3, and graduated with a physics degree).

The 6H is about health in general (nothing good, nothing bad, it is just where to look to investigate health, that´s all). 6H is also the house of enemies, and also the house for servitude (or hard work and routine work), and at some point, some people consider it the house of pets and house animals.
As you can see there are many meanings for each house and we can´t investigate them all at once. There must be specific question to go after and to build up an idea about the answer. One sign is not enough to say that something is certain (actually I´m guilty of doing that myself, but this is how it goes).

And if you are following Vedic techniques, then you should probably know that the natal chart is not everything about the person. There are still divisional charts, which are charts derived from the natal chart to investigate specific aspects about the person (the most important one is usually the Navamsha or D9 chart, which is also used sometimes to decide the power of the planet in the natal chart itself).

So, nothing to fear if you have many planets in the 6H. They just happen to be there
March 24, 2022 at 11:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Enayl, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thanks I already edited profile with accurate birth data. Some of them was incorrect. Birth time is not exactly it is +- some minutes.
Dusthanna houses in vedic are considered generaly negative. There is saying "bad fortune". But my knowledges in astrology are basic. So I welcome any others ideas.
March 24, 2022 at 11:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Enayl
=====
Question may be if this chart can cause generally some issues on life path to the chart holder. Is there some difficulties the one can face?
March 24, 2022 at 11:24
(Scorpio) OS* » Enayl
Im not sure what system you’re using. Is it western tropical or vedic astrology ?

I read your comment in the other tread about the difference between north-south nodes and Rahu Ketu. You are right, they have very different meanings. and Im under the impression you resonate more with the north and south nodes.

Just to clarify from Seanfhear’ comment, Dusthana houses are 6, 8 and 12. (not the 3-6-12)

The houses that “gets better” over time, meaning after mid 30s, are called Upachaya houses. These are houses 3, 6, 10 and 11.

So yes, your 6th house might bring adversity but you also will have ability to overcome them, depending how you live your life.

My advice would be to choose a system of astrology and learn it well. before you start mixing Vedic techniques with western astrology, you might get the houses or meanings confused, too.

Just my 2cents.
March 24, 2022 at 11:42
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Everyone faces difficulties in life of course. There is no such thing as a smooth life. I would say you might also want to read about the "karakas" or the significators as they call them in Indian. There are 7 or 8, but anyway the ones most spoken about are 3: Soul significator (Atmakaraka), path significator (Amatyakaraka) and Partner significator (Darakaraka). I don´t want to keep it long. Anyway, your Atmakaraka (using tropical chart) is Mercury. Check it out there are numerous text about what to expect when the Atmakaraka is Mercury (your Amatyakaraka is Saturn). It would be good to udnerstand yourself more at this level (in fact, in all levels, I´m still trying to understand myself)
March 24, 2022 at 13:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » OS*
=====
Interpretations are different in tropical and vedic astrology, but I resonate with both. Tropical astrology is very simple. Vedic astrology gives deeper insight. But do vedic astrology also consider Rahu as " soul mission"? (In term of what person should learn)
March 24, 2022 at 13:34
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Only if Astrology increases in success could there be a polarisation between Modern Western Astrology & Veddic Adderall Astrology! The point of agreement that is in several year old posts here is :161: & :162: also known as Rahu & K2!
Because deep in the unconscious mind is the craving for more :64: :116: :64: :152:s
March 24, 2022 at 13:37
(Scorpio) OS* » Enayl
yes, I totally agree and both have a very different approach. I did also resonate with tropical, I studied western astrology for a few years but personally I prefer using Vedic.

to answer, I don´t see Rahu as soul mission. I study Jyotish, in terms of what a person "should learn" might not be designated to only one planet.

Soul mission would be the planet with highest degrees, in the sidereal chart. and soul mission in tropical astro would be North node. as you mentioned in your other post.

Hope this helps
March 24, 2022 at 13:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Im concerned about six house stellium, cause probably it makes person to be workoholic. I am not oriented toward career in medicine or helping. I studied philosophy and my life vision was became someone, who gives up wordly goals. I am inclined toward free life and work is like prison for me. It makes me depressive to be employed and continue in some routine whole life.
March 24, 2022 at 14:56
=====
nah, not necessarily like that. one parameter is not enough to judge (and if things are related to career, usually D10 chart is checked as well).

Maybe one of the marks that I´ve read (and encountered) about being workaholic, is having the lord of the 4th (home) in the 10th (work environment/career). Such mark or sign is like saying: Home life = work life. But again, this is one of the parameters only, other things might change the meaning, a lot or slightly.
March 24, 2022 at 16:02
=====
In vedic astrology, Rahu does not represent soul mission? In my observation, among people south node is place where lot of people overdo things and north node is place commected with avoidance, unknow, fear. So whether is soul mission or not, looks like north node is what people have to learn to grow.
March 24, 2022 at 16:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Seanfhear
=====
I know people with 3 planets stellium, and you can see there is lot of energy in one area of their life. I heard that lot of planets in one house ruins energy of the house, is that true? Or what else in my chart can explain feelings I wrote about?
March 24, 2022 at 16:26
(Scorpio) OS* » Enayl
Just out of curiosity, what system are you using. -are your observations from applying the north and south nodes with a tropical chart or was it from analysis of Rahu Ketu in their Nakshatras from the Rashi, D1 ?
March 24, 2022 at 16:27
=====
Personally, never heard about that before actually.

What is the main focus of your question? What are you trying to find?
March 24, 2022 at 16:34
(Scorpio) OS* » Rosincvist
please dont start mixing astrology into some kind of fruitcake. :80:
March 24, 2022 at 17:23
(Taurus) nutelina
"rare" = at least unusual or rather weird in Dutch :75:

You think you are rare here as well among us all?
March 24, 2022 at 17:25
(Taurus) nutelina » Enayl
Well your moon is about freedom in relationships. How about having your own company with your partner who has a good balance in Aquarius for you?

Here some transits:

Transit Uranus Opposition Jupiter
Transit Chart Aspect Meaning
You will long for change at work. You will be motivated by the need to break free from obligations and restrictions that do not bring anything positive. You will be restless and willing to try new, untested practices and ideas.

Transit Neptune Trine Sun
Transit Chart Aspect Meaning
You will feel more connected with the world and your intuition will be great. Listen to your feelings, they will not disappoint you now. You may long to have some time just for yourself, to enjoy peace and harmony. This transit is a good time to try and learn meditation, as the trance-inducing energy of Neptune if flowing freely and easily.

All is good :75: it is as it should be. Always, you can rely on :157: he is your wise friend and ruler. :80:
March 24, 2022 at 17:45
=====
This observation is based on tropical system south and north node. Description fits, simple observation how people behave in their lives and what do they need to learn to grow.
March 24, 2022 at 18:15
=====
Trying to understand, 6 house relate to work, I dream about spiritual life with no wordy goals. I was into budhism, meditation, monastery. In fact I did not ever like working, fixed working routine. What can be reason I do not relate with 6 house things? No interest in services.
March 24, 2022 at 18:46
=====
To note, there are two marks here:
1. Ketu is in 11H Gemini. Ketu is detachment and 11H is social circle. This could point to some introversion by nature. Gemini is a dual sign, I might speculate that your mind doesn´t quite bear with changes and thus keeping it all to yourself, away from social circles and ideologies.

2. Saturn is in its 2nd house (Aquarius) in 7H. 7H is about dealing with others in general, beside partnerships like business and marriage and having Saturn there can signify hardships this area, but being in its 2nd home, Aquarius, could give other benefits. Aquarius as a sign is the same as the 11H, social circles and large groups (and at some point also signifies science and discoveries, this is why they assign Uranus as co-lord or only lord in modern western astrology).
___
General outlook: Your atmakaraka is Saturn. I have to say, nothing comes easy to you. I say this as someone with Saturn as atmakaraka myself as well. You will learn things the hard way, and this is the only way you will heed in life. Patience, patience, patience. This is the best asset you need (and must) develop to go through this life. I realize you don´t like specific jobs but if it is time to do it, or pushed to do it, you have to do it. Saturn doesn´t give you the luxuries of life easily, but gives you the rewards afterward.
___

Your 10H (career/obligations/career environment) is Taurus, and its lord is Venus. Taurus is stability in general (and love of luxury as well) and Venus is located in 6H.
Gemini, 11H, house of gains, and its lord Mercury is located in 6H.
Virgo, 2H, house of finances, and its lord Mercury as well, located in 6H.

All money making assets are related to your 6H. Like it or not, but this is how you need to make a living. 6H might not necessarily point to a job an office, but it´s all connected apparently to some type of services to be done. 6H is in Capricorn, the sign of hard-working, and its lord is Saturn is in Aquarius in 7H, I think I can say it is some kind of services done to the public, to other people, so this can range to various types of jobs (even maybe charity working). Saturn is a planet of serving. It can also note some work in the legal system since Saturn is also about the law and order and Capricorn signifies authorities as well.

5H is a house of skills, and here it is Sagittarius and its lord is Jupiter in 4H Scorpio. Wisdom and knowledge in regard to secrets of some sort, regarding properties and homes maybe.

Notice that all these houses can work together or can signify different jobs as well because a person can work several jobs in his or her life time.
Worth noting that your Mars is exalted in 6H in Capricorn. This should be a good sign regarding maybe enthusiasm or capabilities to overcome hardships and capabilities to achieve goals.
___

In some Vedic texts, they note some techniques about knowing the issues of a planet, and specially Saturn because it is most likely the #1 significator of hardships. They say 6 houses from Saturn notes what makes troubles to Saturn in the chart (what agitates it) and 8 houses from Saturn is where the secret issues of Saturn lay, and working on them might lighten up the effect of Saturn.
Doing this to your chart, 6 houses from Saturn lands on 12H Cancer. Seems you have a fear from the unknown which makes you withdraw into your shell.
8 houses from Saturn is 2H, house of finances, family, assets (as well as food and mouth), in Virgo. Virgo is a perfectionist sign. Be aware that life doesn´t go as we like it. Pay attention to your finances. We can´t live the life that we want without putting some effort. Life is not perfect, this should be realized early in life. Finances are required to make a living even if we have to work in jobs that we don´t like. Money is not good or bad, it is what we make out of it. So, however philosophical we go about our lives and trying to live in peace, that should not mean starving in any way. If having food on the table requires doing things that we don´t like (like working in an office or some routine job) that would be better than nothing and starving.

This is what I can think of right now regarding these placements. I´m a beginner myself but hope this helps you go through your chart.
March 24, 2022 at 19:49
=====
Thank you for clarification. Just one thing to add, Ketu is in 10 house natal, but very close to 11 house. Reading birth chart is art.
March 24, 2022 at 19:57
=====
It is art yes.
To me here, using whole sign system, your Rahu is in 5th in Sagittarius, thus Ketu should be in 11H Gemini (directly opposite).
March 24, 2022 at 20:16
=====
According to birth time and birth chart and my experiences I relate with Ketu 10 house. I also seen your chart, damm that 4 house positions Mars, Pluto, Lilith. I feel it with you. Tom Jacob is good astrologer who talks about Pluto and Lilith.
March 24, 2022 at 20:31
=====
well, i don´t quite look at lilith and pluto (pluto maybe a little as icing on the cake) - I focus on the classical 7 + rahu and ketu mainly.
March 24, 2022 at 20:31
(Taurus) Rosincvist » OS*
:145: :65:... :65:... :65:... :65:Cake :144:... :65:... :65:... :65: Cake? what cake? I don´t see any cake!
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »